~Wolverine~ wrote:lol everything is racist these days xD

idd.. in the form of banter ;)
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie
Alliance: Dead
ID: 911
Alternate name(s): Huxley

Re: Unfair Warning Issued by Inept Mod

I just did Eary. Also a little bit more information regarding this issue. So apparently psycho warned me for editing the post which Jason edited, even though Jason gave me permission to edit it. So it looks like all you mods are so clueless as to what you're all doing you go and contradict yourself every time you do something. Now my issue is not with Jason, it's with psycho who, if she took some time out of her modding crusade to pay attention to what's going on she could've realised that everything which happened was fine. Play nice!
Made by Noobert for his Official BFF. (it's true!)
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:I just did Eary. Also a little bit more information regarding this issue. So apparently psycho warned me for editing the post which Jason edited, even though Jason gave me permission to edit it. So it looks like all you mods are so clueless as to what you're all doing you go and contradict yourself every time you do something. Now my issue is not with Jason, it's with psycho who, if she took some time out of her modding crusade to pay attention to what's going on she could've realised that everything which happened was fine. But having the logic of a two year old is too hard for psycho apparently.

He may have given permission to edit it, but you included what was removed. I would be sure he meant you could re-edit it, choosing different words, or excluding certain words, to bring it within the rules, not to just put the same words back again. And there is still no need to insult Psyko, when she is only doing her job.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie

Actually, Dr Stupid, me and Jason had an entire conversation via pms which stated that I needed to sugar coat what I initially wrote, which I did. You really have no idea what has been going on so why don't you do yourself a favour and find out the details before coming here spamming this thread with your drivel all day, mkay?
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:Actually, Dr Stupid, me and Jason had an entire conversation via pms which stated that I needed to sugar coat what I initially wrote, which I did. You really have no idea what has been going on so why don't you do yourself a favour and find out the details before coming here spamming this thread with your drivel all day, mkay?

Once again, you're back to the insults.

How was I supposed to know this? Jason left no user note saying he had spoken to you and said that. All I see is the verbal for racism (with a quote of what was said), then you edited the post and put what was originally said back, with a mention of Jason. I then see the board warning for "editing the post after it was Modded, then proceeding to quote it (the original post) and respond directly to the mod."

So you put the same text back (no sugar coating I could see), and you responded directly to a mods actions (which is defined as spam in the rules).

Lastly, this is not spam. I am putting forward my opinion, as I was one of the people who saw the post and intrepreted it as racism/discrimination, and saw the edits you made after it was modded.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie

How were you supposed to know? You weren't! You were meant to let the people involved in the situation to deal with it without putting your 2c in. Also when I edited my post I sugar coated what was said. Not only that what I originally posted was not racist. I was making a comment about a cartoon and how the animators designed the character. I guess if it was so racist they would have allowed the **Filtered** show to make 600+ episodes but senor killjoy decides that his opinion is the only opinion that matters and has to intervene condescending the other mods and say that he is right. Well sorry but if I was Jason I would be extremely insulted at what you've done and if I was him I'd post a complaint to psi about your actions being extremely appalling because you think that you're the top mod who outranks all the other mods in terms of wisdom and power. Well sorry bub, you don't have that green colour in your name so therefore you should let the other, more competent mods deal with situations instead of making the forum a worse place than what it already is. Now if you don't mind, please leave your no good spam out of my thread because quite frankly it's unproductive and unnecessary. Thank you.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

I think you are forgetting that you directly replied to a moderators action in the thread which constitutes as spam because it is taking the thread off-topic. Regardless as to whether Jason agreed you could edit the post you still got legitimately warned for something many people have before.

Would it make you feel better if the warning was edited from this: "Edited the post after it was Modded. Then proceeded to quote it and respond directly to the mod." To this: "respond directly to the mod."

And what's with all the insults? Why is there a need for it?
Image ImageImageImage
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:How were you supposed to know? You weren't! You were meant to let the people involved in the situation to deal with it without putting your 2c in.

Merely defending the mod(s) who followed up on the report(s) I made.
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:Also when I edited my post I sugar coated what was said. Not only that what I originally posted was not racist.

You could have used the names "Brock" and Misty" instead of describing them in a racist/discriminatory manner. And I still can not see how you "sugarcoated" it.
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:I was making a comment about a cartoon and how the animators designed the character. I guess if it was so racist they would have allowed the **Filtered** show to make 600+ episodes

The show wasn't racist/discriminatory. You were, with your description of Brock as "closed eyed" and Misty as "ranga". Once again, why not just use the names "Brock" and "Misty"?
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:but senor killjoy decides that his opinion is the only opinion that matters and has to intervene condescending the other mods and say that he is right.

Not at all. I'm defending the two mods who followed up on my reports. I've yet to see a mod defending your side. And even if they did, I would not condescend them, I would look at their view, and their evidence, and would see if this new evidence would change my point of view on this. I'm not saying I'm right. I'm giving my opinion of what I believe is right. Whether it is or not, remains to be seen, when the ombudsman decides what course of action to take.
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:Well sorry but if I was Jason I would be extremely insulted at what you've done and if I was him I'd post a complaint to psi about your actions being extremely appalling because you think that you're the top mod who outranks all the other mods in terms of wisdom and power.

(As no name was specified, I'm assuming this was addressed to me. If this is addressed to Psyko, please ignore the following:)

My actions? All I've done is give my opinion. I don't believe it is better than anyone elses, nor do I believe anything I say outranks all other mods, not at all. Please do not accuse me of thinking this

And why would Jason complain? I haven't done anything wrong by him.
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:Well sorry bub, you don't have that green colour in your name so therefore you should let the other, more competent mods deal with situations instead of making the forum a worse place than what it already is.

I'm not dealing with the situation, nor is any other mod. I'm giving my opinion, so that the ombudsman may view it if he wishes to, and make his decision based on the evidence given.
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:Now if you don't mind, please leave your no good spam out of my thread because quite frankly it's unproductive and unnecessary. Thank you.

To be honest, I believe my posts have been productive, whereas the contents of some of your posts have been unproductive and unnecessary (for example, insulting myself and Psyko for no reason, accusing me of believing I think my opinion is the only one that matters (which could not be further from the truth)), and as such, I believe my posts are not spam.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

*Slams Ombuds hammer down*

Locked until i have a chance to read the case (have been away for the last 3 days with no net would have posted sooner but it was a last minute trip...in 24 hours i will have a look at this).
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr

I have looked at all the details given to me via this thread and in PM's, I would now like to speak with both Psyko and Turkey/Ĕɱƿŷ via msn. I am about to head off for some sleep (6 hours sleep in 3 days makes for one cranky Odie) and i have a concert to go to tonight so if possible i would like to grab you both in 24+ hours from now. I shall send you both PM's incase you dont see this.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr

Due to some issues with this case it is taking longer then most, untill further notice this case is on pause untill i discuss it further with the Admins. If anyone has any issues with this they are more then welcome to discuss it with me VIA PM.
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr

Hello All,

A while ago i made the choice that the ban given to Turkey should be removed due to lack of evidence regarding the reason why he got a warning. I brought the case to the admins explaining my views and thoughts and 2/3 of the admin team have deemed it fit the warning remain.

Turkey thank you for bringing your case to me, I am sorry nothing was able to be changed. I do however recommend that in the future you be more careful with your posts as you never know whom you might offend.

~Odin~
Spoiler
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie

The lack of justice is somewhat uninspiring to the future of this game/forum. I appreciate all the help you gave me odin, you're truly a good ombs despite what the doubters believe.
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:The lack of justice is somewhat uninspiring to the future of this game/forum. I appreciate all the help you gave me odin, you're truly a good ombs despite what the doubters believe.

Justice to one person is injustice to another.

Who are the 'doubters'?

KBai.
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:The lack of justice is somewhat uninspiring to the future of this game/forum. I appreciate all the help you gave me odin, you're truly a good ombs despite what the doubters believe.

the warning was properly given, the reasons given for it was where the error was.

the fact that i was looking into it at the same time as this thread was open though, shows me someone didn't follow the proper protocols before bringing it to the ombudsman.
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...

Return to “Case Archives”