Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: 10 issues with US Gov. and my solutions

RoKeT wrote:
Guild wrote:if america is all about freedom, where is the freedom for the gay people ?

and if one of your main problems with yoru goverment is that they wont legalise weed.........then you have no hope.

Ignorant people frustrate me so much...

That's why I put the &/or there it doesn't have to be but hemp still should, also polls from the city I live in now (only like 30k people) have a census of 75% that think it should be legalized, state wise (ny) over 60% and nation wise has hit a record high of 53%... So do "I" think it should be legalized... YES

you failed to mention about the gay people .. ?

and why would it be good for america to have easy access to drugs that get you high ? (genuine interest here ) :-)
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Guild wrote:
RoKeT wrote:
Guild wrote:if america is all about freedom, where is the freedom for the gay people ?

and if one of your main problems with yoru goverment is that they wont legalise weed.........then you have no hope.

That's why I put the &/or there it doesn't have to be but hemp still should, also polls from the city I live in now (only like 30k people) have a census of 75% that think it should be legalized, state wise (ny) over 60% and nation wise has hit a record high of 53%... So do "I" think it should be legalized... YES

and why would it be good for america to have easy access to drugs that get you high ? (genuine interest here ) :-)

Taxation, and patrolling.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Guild
Forum Addict

xDaku wrote:
Guild wrote:
RoKeT wrote:

Taxation, and patrolling.

yeah but surely it would lead to people using it at work and then productivity drops and then sales drop as they people purchasing moves their business to work efficient china which in turn makes more money ?
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Not really, what work environment would let people come to work under the influence? And usually, slacking off leads to the firing and hiring of better workers.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Guild wrote:
RoKeT wrote:

you really want get into this okay I'll post basic you do research on how if you want

Farming
Tax
Clothing/ fabric
Sewage
paper
Reduction of crime
Alternate Energy Option
Medical
Opens up new research options (one study claims THC can actually reduce and "cure" over 3 types of Cancer)
Small Buisness Opertunity
Takes away need to depend on other counties for resources

Each of those categories have multiple tabs you could do research on and find more and more
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

I think roket made a bad choice putting drugs in here....cause it in no way helps bring the country back.

Cause the drugs is nothing big or wont even do much to help out right now.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Guild
Forum Addict

RoKeT wrote:
Guild wrote:
RoKeT wrote:

you really want get into this okay I'll post basic you do research on how if you want

Farming
Tax
Clothing/ fabric
Sewage
paper
Reduction of crime
Alternate Energy Option
Medical
Opens up new research options (one study claims THC can actually reduce and "cure" over 3 types of Cancer)
Small Buisness Opertunity
Takes away need to depend on other counties for resources

Each of those categories have multiple tabs you could do research on and find more and more

i bow to your mastery of debating and presenting your evidence.. 8-[

ill pick one from them , people want drugs they resort to crime to get money for drugs...

and daku im not sayin they would allow it ....but well you cant stop it every time
Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict

ok moving on..

how about number 4 ? ( i think its number 4)
edit lol nope

number 7 !
Last edited by Guild on Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

Rudy Pena wrote:I think roket made a bad choice putting drugs in here....cause it in no way helps bring the country back.

if your going to say that then at least retort why you feel that, how do you figure all the things above wouldn't help, how do you figure that a "drug" that does less then alcohol and has less addictive personalities then Alcohol, Nicotine OR Caffeine should be illegalized for recreational?

Unless your talking about the Medical in which case would be even sillier then the above because Medicinal Marijuana is more effective then many neausia drugs, less addictive then ALL painkillers, can be cultivated and regulated by OUR govt. instead of having over seas ship it all in?

please if you really think it should be illegal please explain why bro...

Edit: to your question Guild

How would legalization reduce crime rate, well think about it 16.9 percent of people aged 12-death admit to smoking marijuana on a monthly basis... that adds up to over 26billion dollars a year to the "black market" that again we could tax and use towards many programs such as law enforment drug awareness even help to the addicted people, also with less marijuana crimes to worry about, the DEA, local cops and other law enforcement agencies could spend the 5-20bill a year they use for marijuana busts for other more important drugs

and facts:
do you really want me to have to copy, paste links, list documentaries and books to read? I really don't want to... to be honest it's just not "Important" enough to me... look it up if you don't trustme or don't believe me, if you chose not to and chose to just say i'm full of this or that then thats cool keep yourself ignorant if you really do want answers Guild I'd be glad to "Educate" you the best I can... but I have a feeling no matter what I post it woulnd't be enough as it's never enough for anyone debating marijuana they always just say the same things lol
Last edited by RoKeT on Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

RoKeT wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:I think roket made a bad choice putting drugs in here....cause it in no way helps bring the country back.

if your going to say that then at least retort why you feel that, how do you figure all the things above wouldn't help, how do you figure that a "drug" that does less then alcohol and has less addictive personalities then Alcohol, Nicotine OR Caffeine should be illegalized for recreational?

Unless your talking about the Medical in which case would be even sillier then the above because Medicinal Marijuana is more effective then many neausia drugs, less addictive then ALL painkillers, can be cultivated and regulated by OUR govt. instead of having over seas ship it all in?

Guild I'll edit this and reply to yours in a sec with "evidence" and an answer to your "crime" question

It does nothing to bring our country back. Please read what i said in the post i made that you quoted and now im quoting.

In the end, it does go good to legalize it right now(if it even will). Sure, if you legalize it and tax it...but you know what.....it doesnt do nothing to make America better. That is why i said, you made a bad choice in putting it in this kind of topic.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

Rudy Pena wrote:
RoKeT wrote:

Guild I'll edit this and reply to yours in a sec with "evidence" and an answer to your "crime" question

It does nothing to bring our country back. Please read what i said in the post i made that you quoted and now im quoting.

In the end, it does go good to legalize it right now(if it even will). Sure, if you legalize it and tax it...but you know what.....it doesnt do nothing to make America better. That is why i said, you made a bad choice in putting it in this kind of topic.

how does it not make it better? as a hole it has potential to CURE CANCER, it almost ALWAYS stops depression, allows cancer patients to eat again it stops many personality disorders other then depression such as anger, schizophrenia, paranoia, OCD and many others and thats just the medicinal

money... MONEY... MONEY... I don't think your understanding the boost in our economy it promises, it provides jobs and cleaner burning gas?

THOSE ALL help our country mate?
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

You just want to get stoned without getting arrested.
Same thing with all people who over-value the impact of marijuana on industry. Trust me, I'm Dutch. You lot could have learned a lot from our mistake to legalise; tolerance is fine, breaking someone's nose for smoking weed in public areas is a lot better.

Governing a nation is a lot more complicated than you think. Try this game on for size: http://www.positech.co.uk/democracy2/index.html
Now, once you have run your country into the ground, imagine what it would be like to have to manage all that for real. Imagine, how much more complicated reality is than what a few lone gunmen can think up on the interwebz.

Good luck. ;)
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

Julietta Putina wrote:You just want to get stoned without getting arrested.
Same thing with all people who over-value the impact of marijuana on industry. Trust me, I'm Dutch. You lot could have learned a lot from our mistake to legalise; tolerance is fine, breaking someone's nose for smoking weed in public areas is a lot better.

Governing a nation is a lot more complicated than you think. Try this game on for size: http://www.positech.co.uk/democracy2/index.html
Now, once you have run your country into the ground, imagine what it would be like to have to manage all that for real. Imagine, how much more complicated reality is than what a few lone gunmen can think up on the interwebz.

Good luck. ;)

I said it probably would never change anything, but since when was it criticized to get together and try to plan a better future maybe you should take it from Americans and pull your nation out of your ass because the "dutch" couldn't do it doesn't mean we can't... the Dutch can't do a lot of things Amercians can don't forget that ;)

oh and for the stupid stoned without getting arrested thing

:roll: :roll: :roll: research does wonders

Marijuana is not a criminilzed drug you can't get arrested for it in NY
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict

RoKeT wrote:
Julietta Putina wrote:You just want to get stoned without getting arrested.

Good luck. ;)

I said it probably would never change anything, but since when was it criticized to get together and try to plan a better future maybe you should take it from Americans and pull your nation out of your ass because the "dutch" couldn't do it doesn't mean we can't... the Dutch can't do a lot of things Amercians can don't forget that ;)

jesus christ roket......... you are the stereotypical american . and dont take that as a comliment ](*,)
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

RoKeT wrote:I said it probably would never change anything, but since when was it criticized to get together and try to plan a better future maybe you should take it from Americans and pull your nation out of your ass because the "dutch" couldn't do it doesn't mean we can't... the Dutch can't do a lot of things Amercians can don't forget that ;)
:lol: Challenge accepted!

Declare war for the sake of 'freedom': check. (We did that before you existed. Back in 0 AD.)
Murder innocent civilians: check. (We did that before you existed.)
Build ships: check. (We did that before you existed.)
Build houses: check. (We did that before you existed.)
Have history: check. (We have one.)
Have a national debt the size of 5 times the world's GDP? Aw, hell. You got us there, skipper.

Challenge failed. I will wear my funny hat now. :(

RoKeT wrote:oh and for the stupid stoned without getting arrested thing
:roll: :roll: :roll: research does wonders
Marijuana is not a criminilzed drug you can't get arrested for it in NY
You can't get arrested for spitting on the sidewalk in NY either. Try that in Singapore. Your point is moot.

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”