im not a racist

Ombudsman Case Archives
ANIMAL MOTHER
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: bad kids
Race: RIP KP (if your dead
ID: 48299

Re: im not a racist

well prety soon your going to need yourown thread in here though i doubt the bods will care as you are not me and they are not out to get you perma banned :-"
old siggies
Trade Feedback
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

The issue obviously exists, since some people can take offense to that. The question is, did the user had the INTENT in posting a picture that was racist? Did he know that it was racist?
Bias Admin colour
ANIMAL MOTHER
Fledgling Forumer

lol i wanted a watermelon in the picture to hint at my forum multi eat the watermelon (at the time i made that siggie it was not public knowlage that eat the watermelon was one of my forum multies)

animal mother (the other person in the pic has a rifle in his hands the other man (private snowball who happens to be african american) had nothing in his hands so i put a watermelon there

NOT RACIST NOT RACIST NOT RACIST

as for the caption clearly there were numerous watermelons in the siggie therefore the caption could not have been refering to eather of the people in the siggie as all dem wata melons werent eaten!!!! :smt018
old siggies
Trade Feedback
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Well, his motives are quite good and he said the picture wasn't meant to be racist. Let's give him another shot! :D
Bias Admin colour
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

The text "Oh massa.." brings up a racial context. In that context, set by himself, he brings the black guy with the watermelons in the picture. I consider the "Oh massa.." enough to warn him for racism, he then proceeds to push the association further. I consider the whole signature racist; apparently fried chicken and watermelons are racist in the USA. This guy is in the USA. He knows what he's doing, and he is just using this as a provocative element.

That is my opinion, and I have told Psyko the above as well.

I will leave the final statement up to Psyko. This is a team effort. ;)
ANIMAL MOTHER
Fledgling Forumer

strip the ban give me back my siggie if it will make you all feel better ill leave the caption out (though id prefer not to

AND i will apologie to eary for calling him an idiot multiple times IF and only if the above demands are met AND he apologises for the stupid false lie of a warnin
old siggies
Trade Feedback
ANIMAL MOTHER
Fledgling Forumer

and juleie there is NOTHING that is considers un-racist in usa (just so you know) and you other americans can vouch for me there

you can call ANYTHING racist and SOMEONE will agree with you
old siggies
Trade Feedback
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Animal Mother, I do believe you are miles away from a permaban. You do realise you need 9 warnings within 6 months to get a permaban?
Image ImageImageImage
ANIMAL MOTHER
Fledgling Forumer

Clarkey wrote:Animal Mother, I do believe you are miles away from a permaban. You do realise you need 9 warnings within 6 months to get a permaban?

do you realize ive had preeety close to that in the last 3 months (i went on a bit of a anti mod rant that got prety ugly for about a day)

though have since been trying to be good

and im shure some of you who were on that day during the worst of it can say.... ive made alot of improvement
old siggies
Trade Feedback
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

going a little off topic but how do u check how many you have and when 6 months is over id like to know because i dn't wannah be permed like huxley

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

ANIMAL MOTHER wrote:
Clarkey wrote:Animal Mother, I do believe you are miles away from a permaban. You do realise you need 9 warnings within 6 months to get a permaban?

do you realize ive had preeety close to that in the last 3 months (i went on a bit of a anti mod rant that got prety ugly for about a day)

and im shure some of you who were on that day during the worst of it can say.... ive made alot of improvement
Going around creating multiple threads about the same thing, changing your avatar to create a scene and attacking the admins of the forum. Yeah I can see the obvious change in you....
Image ImageImageImage
ANIMAL MOTHER
Fledgling Forumer

it says your warning lvl in the user controll pannel
old siggies
Trade Feedback
ANIMAL MOTHER
Fledgling Forumer

Clarkey wrote:
ANIMAL MOTHER wrote:

Going around creating multiple threads about the same thing, changing your avatar to create a scene and attacking the admins of the forum. Yeah I can see the obvious change in you....

2 threads and yes an avy change for the same cause

the reason for the 2 threads is i assumed it would be more likley o be seen in spam and the one in spam would not be somuch based on my case but the rediculusness involved in it
old siggies
Trade Feedback
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

But the only place it needs to be is here with the Ombudsman. Because it is the Ombudsman that is here to help you not the spammers of the forum. If you had brought this case to the Ombudsman in a professional attitude things would be a lot better for you. But after your attitude here who would believe you didn't mean any racism.
Image ImageImageImage
ANIMAL MOTHER
Fledgling Forumer

Clarkey wrote:But the only place it needs to be is here with the Ombudsman. Because it is the Ombudsman that is here to help you not the spammers of the forum. If you had brought this case to the Ombudsman in a professional attitude things would be a lot better for you. But after your attitude here who would believe you didn't mean any racism.

do you remember what happend last time?

i went totaly ape on the forum

i say this is a highly profesional attitude compared to that day

:smt017 also i mean to make a point, if i de4serve a warning i will take it but if i dont i will fight it through all means nesisary
old siggies
Trade Feedback

Return to “Case Archives”