Change is in the air..

Any sort of Alliance Announcements may be placed here, from new alliances forming, new alliance forums to anything but recruiting.
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Re: Change is in the air..

hmm interesting lol good luck guys!!!
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

that desperate OE? :smt017
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

Guild wrote:heard about it week ago

shame really, will mean mixing a lot of the smaller account in Titans with the powered up accounts in OE, so they'll get targetted in future wars undoubtably

best of luck to the Titans guys :-D

clarkey your a noob

Depends what structure and style of play they go for...

All in together, you are right small guys wont be able to compete or do much in the kinda wars OE fights

Split into a Main and Training alliance, and if OE dont touch other peoples training alliances, then hopefully other people will not touch theirs

Guess we shall see in the days and weeks to come

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
~Desert Phantom~
Forum Regular
ID: 42235

:sge ...not despetate Semper we never tried to incorporate Nemesis... :sge
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Clarkey wrote:Oh TITANs what a stupid move you muppets, I had respect for you guys once, oh well I guess it had to end one day.

Nobody cares what someone who quit attention seeking the game like 5 times has to say, go back into that corner, wish you'd bloody finally quit the forums too, why the mods gave you power ill never know, just keeps you here to troll.

Welcome T I T A N S
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

~Desert Phantom~ wrote::sge ...not despetate Semper we never tried to incorporate Nemesis... :sge

I know you didn't, why would you? What need did the proud OE have of hiding in the shadow of a stronger empire when you're so great without old Nempire. ;) Desperation can work both ways DP, making your attempt at a clever comment.. not so clever.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Talks had started before the TAF/OE war, it was put on hold till the war ended. After the ended, talks resumed and the fruits of the talks from before and after have come to this effect.

Welcome my new brothers and sister. :smt060
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

Congrats to both, seems like an odd mixture though.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

GeneralChaos wrote:
Clarkey wrote:Oh TITANs what a stupid move you muppets, I had respect for you guys once, oh well I guess it had to end one day.

Nobody cares what someone who quit attention seeking the game like 5 times has to say, go back into that corner, wish you'd bloody finally quit the forums too, why the mods gave you power ill never know, just keeps you here to troll.

Welcome T I T A N S

Mods never gave me power u muppet. You wish i'd quit, i wish people would understand the difference between admin and mod. But hey we dont always get what we want. I can wish TITANS good luck if I want. Lets hope this is a good move for you guys. If it doesnt turn out well you can always revert im sure.
Image ImageImageImage
Lord-RahL
Forum Expert

Your such a tool.. go flame some other topic....

RahL
~Desert Phantom~
Forum Regular
ID: 42235

Semper wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote::sge ...not despetate Semper we never tried to incorporate Nemesis... :sge

I know you didn't, why would you? What need did the proud OE have of hiding in the shadow of a stronger empire when you're so great without old Nempire. ;) Desperation can work both ways DP, making your attempt at a clever comment.. not so clever.

Attempt at a clever comment!?!?...No just stating facts!!!
~LordRse~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Prophet
ID: 79075
Alternate name(s): "Bringer of Rain"

Nice!! :D

Go Omega and TITANS!
Spoiler
Past sigs

Nicko
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TITANS
Race: Tollan
ID: 64884

Thank you to those who enjoy our merging with OE.

For those who have issues with it :

- T I T A N S has been a "peacefull" empire because it was first setup like this. It was made to avoid as much as possible the big wars while its members were growing. However, Cobolt (who left a few year ago...) never said that it would remain this way forever. He was clear about it with us. Now, we're seeking for a new game style. That's why OE was our choice : common values and the game style we were looking for.

- T I T A N S was a dying empire. Far from beeing dead, but we were clever about our future in this game with less and less new players creating an account. As a "training/growing" empire we were not the kind to have unknown joining us. So each member who quit the game was a new step to our end now that less and less active newbies are joining. Yeah, I added "active" because gathering people in a alliance is easy but if they're not able to speak with their alliance mates it's pointless!

- T I T A N S already tried a merger. It was a mistake because a part of each empire were against it and there were leadership issues. Not even speaking about merging 2 alliances with 2 or 3 others in a single empire while unhappy members are leaving from everywhere... A total mistake. Anyway, what's done is done and in the end the true T I T A N S were still there. Now, about this merger, the rules were all clear since the begining and 100% agreed by both empires and all its members. Maybe 99%... but well ^^

- T I T A N S will disapear? Nope, never. We have ex members in lots of alliances/empires and they will always be T I T A N S in heart, even within a new family. Beeing a T I T A N S is not a matter of alliance tag (and by the way it will remain in the new "Alpha" name).

- T I T A N S will be targets in the OE army? Wait en see...

I am happy with this merger and the way it's done so far. Lets see how it will be in the next weeks when all our members will see each others as a family instead of Omegans and Titans. I think it's already on the good way!

T I T A N S have join OE. Whatever the way you see it, we'll all be stronger this way!
Spoiler
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah

Honours and Awards

Nicko wrote:Thank you to those who enjoy our merging with OE.

For those who have issues with it :

- T I T A N S has been a "peacefull" empire because it was first setup like this. It was made to avoid as much as possible the big wars while its members were growing. However, Cobolt (who left a few year ago...) never said that it would remain this way forever. He was clear about it with us. Now, we're seeking for a new game style. That's why OE was our choice : common values and the game style we were looking for.

- T I T A N S was a dying empire. Far from beeing dead, but we were clever about our future in this game with less and less new players creating an account. As a "training/growing" empire we were not the kind to have unknown joining us. So each member who quit the game was a new step to our end now that less and less active newbies are joining. Yeah, I added "active" because gathering people in a alliance is easy but if they're not able to speak with their alliance mates it's pointless!

- T I T A N S already tried a merger. It was a mistake because a part of each empire were against it and there were leadership issues. Not even speaking about merging 2 alliances with 2 or 3 others in a single empire while unhappy members are leaving from everywhere... A total mistake. Anyway, what's done is done and in the end the true T I T A N S were still there. Now, about this merger, the rules were all clear since the begining and 100% agreed by both empires and all its members. Maybe 99%... but well ^^

- T I T A N S will disapear? Nope, never. We have ex members in lots of alliances/empires and they will always be T I T A N S in heart, even within a new family. Beeing a T I T A N S is not a matter of alliance tag (and by the way it will remain in the new "Alpha" name).

- T I T A N S will be targets in the OE army? Wait en see...

I am happy with this merger and the way it's done so far. Lets see how it will be in the next weeks when all our members will see each others as a family instead of Omegans and Titans. I think it's already on the good way!

T I T A N S have join OE. Whatever the way you see it, we'll all be stronger this way!

Well said Nicko! As you said, people learn from their mistakes.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

nothing that special tbh...

but ill say good luck
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...

Return to “Alliance announcements”