Haikon & Sniperblackout vs Tech Ventures

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
donais
Forum Regular
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Dam girl
ID: 4742

Re: Haikon & Sniperblackout vs Tech Ventures

go both sides and go Haikon!

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
MASE
Forum Newbie
Alliance: TAF
Race: Harlem World
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): LordCommanderTS, LCTS

Hope everyone has fun, but go Sniperblackout and Heaven Seeker. :D
Heaven Seeker
Forum Irregular
ID: 53537

Haikon wrote:You know, I've been massed dozens of times by larger players. I complained once and was told this is a war game. So I tried to get better at it. Now I'm not good, but I'm better.

So my alliance has been attacked.................................my officers have been attacked. Why do I have to ask someone not to hit us? Why can't I just hit back?

I can kind of see your point how you might see it as bullying but it's really not that way. We didn't wipe the whole alliance out. We attacked 3 players. We didn't sit on anyone. We've not stripped planets. We've not taunted or talked **Filtered**.

As a matter of fact, other than you Tziki, this has been a nice happy civilized little thread so far.

Heaven Seeker, You have quite a reputation it seems. I hope we meet for a fight online sometime. I will hold off on using my covert if it will make it more sporting ;). If any more in your alliance want to join in then they are free to.

Hi Haikon,

Thanks mate. But that's hardly fair on you. Fair enough you'd own me with your covert ;).

I finally got sniper. Sorry for the delay mate.
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Tziki you dumbass...of all people you're the last to talk about anything to do with fair fights Mr. 666.

Have fun both sides. Haikon, make me proud. ;)
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Dark Hero
Forum Expert
Alliance: Truly Infidel
Race: FRA + other monkeys
ID: 20558

Clean thread so far and nice read.

Go Haikon and sniper

all the best to the oldies in TV if they are still kicking, been a while since I've had a chat with any of you.
Spoiler
Awards:
Spoiler
Presenting Vicariously:
Spoiler
Andy says: (12:15:34 PM)
i thought singapore was in china >.>

Dark Hero says: (12:15:41 PM)
AHAHAHAHA

Andy says: (12:15:41 PM)
or is that japan

Dark Hero says: (12:15:54 PM)
no... they are all different countries :P

Andy says: (12:16:05 PM)
singapore is a country?

Dark Hero says: (12:16:12 PM)
LMAO
Daku:
Spoiler
xDaku (FS) says: (10:10:07 PM)
I need to teach you how to eat curry on a sofa

xDaku (FS) says: (10:10:29 PM)
Give you my inbred expertise
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Heaven Seeker wrote:
Haikon wrote:You know, I've been massed dozens of times by larger players. I complained once and was told this is a war game. So I tried to get better at it. Now I'm not good, but I'm better.

So my alliance has been attacked.................................my officers have been attacked. Why do I have to ask someone not to hit us? Why can't I just hit back?

I can kind of see your point how you might see it as bullying but it's really not that way. We didn't wipe the whole alliance out. We attacked 3 players. We didn't sit on anyone. We've not stripped planets. We've not taunted or talked **Filtered**.

As a matter of fact, other than you Tziki, this has been a nice happy civilized little thread so far.

Heaven Seeker, You have quite a reputation it seems. I hope we meet for a fight online sometime. I will hold off on using my covert if it will make it more sporting ;). If any more in your alliance want to join in then they are free to.

Hi Haikon,

Thanks mate. But that's hardly fair on you. Fair enough you'd own me with your covert ;).

PM me ill loan you my account foor this war...its fully built Cov 39, its on vac mode atm though....but you return it to me when this war is over and ill return you your account too :)

we basically account swap :smt025

then you can own them ALL just like they owned your allaince members...whatcha say tiger! :-)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Sniperblackout wrote:
Also, it seems Heaven Seeker has less of a problem here than you do and he's the one actually involved in the war. Maybe you should find something better to do, eh?.

something other than talking on the forum, is that an invitation?

your forgetting one key thing, if only one member of TV was farming, to which you have named. then why are two others being massed also? and why is it that you two are the ones doing it, if not to try and save face and negate "bully" accusations? im pretty sure there are others within your alliance that have comparible activity, experience and account stats.

as far as your HC goes, i was talking on msn with one about the issue, and he/she specifically said they are not happy about it and want to stop it because it will be seen as "bullying"

But if your happy to contribute to one of the main reasons the game population went downhill, please continue. Im sure it will do your ego the world of good knowing you got your alliance a new label.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Remedy™
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHem
Race: Tauri
ID: 1933065
Alternate name(s): Eminent Domain

Heaven Seeker wrote:

Hi Haikon,

I've been waiting man. I only defended 50 of your attacks too :( lol
Remedy™
Forum Intermediate

~Tziki~ wrote:
Sniperblackout wrote:
Also, it seems Heaven Seeker has less of a problem here than you do and he's the one actually involved in the war. Maybe you should find something better to do, eh?.

something other than talking on the forum, is that an invitation?

your forgetting one key thing, if only one member of TV was farming, to which you have named. then why are two others being massed also? and why is it that you two are the ones doing it, if not to try and save face and negate "bully" accusations? im pretty sure there are others within your alliance that have comparible activity, experience and account stats.

as far as your HC goes, i was talking on msn with one about the issue, and he/she specifically said they are not happy about it and want to stop it because it will be seen as "bullying"

But if your happy to contribute to one of the main reasons the game population went downhill, please continue. Im sure it will do your ego the world of good knowing you got your alliance a new label.

You're more than welcome to post who has spoken to you and doesn't want this to happen because I can post quotes from the HC members in my alliance approving everything from my end.

Also, that's more than an invitation for you. If you wanna stick your nose in something that doesn't involve you, have at it.

I find it more than hilarious that you keep bashing us for attacking when Heaven Seeker seems to be enjoying himself. If he was upset about this, I'd find it more of a deal, but he seems more than willing to indulge in this miniwar.

If we were choosing to bully, we would have massed everyone in the alliance. There's no point masking anything. I have no reason to save face in a game against a bunch of people that don't and will never know me personally.

Fact is, we left the lower account alone as those members are still trying to build their accounts quite obviously.

You claim I am a reason that the game has gone downhill. However, this is the reason I've come back to the game. I wanted a little war and finding a person that's a good sport to do so. I've found that in Heaven Seeker and I'm pretty sure his activity over the past day or two has gone up as well. I've done nothing, but make the game more active in this case.

I'm not bullying 50M army sizes with no stats. I'm attacking large, experience members of an alliance. Those that chose not to fight have already PPT'd, but the one left is Heaven Seeker and he's attacking just fine. Until he chooses to not be a part of this war or complains about something, what you have to say is basically a null point.
byrne_1
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TL
ID: 0

How long is this war going on for???

I'm cheering the outsiders on this, Heaven Seeker and his team. U wont have much trouble in taking out Sniperblackout, he just only returned to the game. :smt060

As long its kept to the selected players, rock on.
Remedy™
Forum Intermediate

byrne_1 wrote:How long is this war going on for???

I'm cheering the outsiders on this, Heaven Seeker and his team. U wont have much trouble in taking out Sniperblackout, he just only returned to the game. :smt060

As long its kept to the selected players, rock on.

Thanks Byrne, you bastard ;)
So much for cheering on old mates, eh? lol
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

Lmao I love how some in FSF work. Equal or larger player/alliance hits, say nothing, pray for DRA; smaller player/alliance hits, jump on numerous alliance members. Pathetic. I'm looking forward to seeing my good buddy HS rip you all a new one :-)
Heaven Seeker
Forum Irregular
ID: 53537

Sorry for the late reply guys.

Harchester, thank you very much for the offer fella. But I'm going to enjoy doing it with my own account ;). But thank you.

Sniper has asked for a 12 hour ceasefire due to some stuff he needs to sort out in RL. I've agreed to this. It's also allowed be to raid some of the uu back and get ready for round 2 ;).

Been a laugh so far.

Also Sniper I'll build something on ascended for you
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Gohan wrote:Lmao I love how some in FSF work. Equal or larger player/alliance hits, say nothing, pray for DRA; smaller player/alliance hits, jump on numerous alliance members. Pathetic. I'm looking forward to seeing my good buddy HS rip you all a new one :-)

Then I wonder what the Ricos/mH/DDE/LV wars were #-o

I wonder why TAF and FS had issues for well over a year... #-o
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Because fs let people like you in daku :D
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.

Return to “Vendetta corner”