C2 vs whoever buys it

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Re: C2 vs whoever buys it

gay deleted my message uhm..

i don't fight for honour it means absolutely nothing in a game which i don't know people very well at all.. i fight for myself and friends if needed :)

either way i farmed he massed say what you will it happened

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
JasonJay
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Why it's started is not important, as it has already started without the reason. How it ends is what we need to see. So kindly STHU and let the games begin
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:gay deleted my message uhm..

i don't fight for honour it means absolutely nothing in a game which i don't know people very well at all.. i fight for myself and friends if needed :)

who is ? i don.t like them :smt019 mods active again
give me someone with stats :-D
bored now fs sniper not move :?
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

R0B3RT wrote:

Borek does :P
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

~Tziki~ wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:

Borek does :P
nope is not mod :smt110
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

caesar2 wrote:
Vicarious wrote:What if I buy it to return to TL :smt064 :-"

~V

Than I will give Senate two options:
A) C2
B) vicarious

(only because I cant hit own alliance member- nothing personal :D )

But theres another one option:
C) You buy account with discount cuse you know you have to pay the rest to C2... or wont get discount and pays it form own... but better if Tom wears looses... of course all trades made between me and buyer have to be leagal, public and anounced to other players.

Well... like I said, I will drop tags if needed...

Whoever buys it, buys it with this vendeta.

:smt018 Double standards is the name of OUR game..you must vendetta whomever buys it mate or not...UNLESS you are crossing over to the dark side.

C2 is stylin and profilin ;)
Last edited by jedi~tank on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

meant he probably had stats heh, nvm my joke is wasted :(
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Couzens
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Roman
ID: 42786

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:well technically you brought them into the war when you touched my planets but i wont rant on about that as it's in the past and now is irrelevant.. i wish you good luck as well i will be off when im off and il see you then :)
I don't post often but i will here.

Svarun didn't bring us into the war he does not possess that power.

What he did do was break the DRA by attacking you in the way that he did, and u broke the DRA back by counter massing.

He then started taking your planets...

We ended up in this war because you threatened, massed and even descended one member. This was your choice not Svaruns, he is only man, he can only influence you, not control. (Well not as far as i am aware)

Regards
Couz

~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Couzens wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:well technically you brought them into the war when you touched my planets but i wont rant on about that as it's in the past and now is irrelevant.. i wish you good luck as well i will be off when im off and il see you then :)
I don't post often but i will here.

Svarun didn't bring us into the war he does not possess that power.

What he did do was break the DRA by attacking you in the way that he did, and u broke the DRA back by counter massing.

He then started taking your planets...

We ended up in this war because you threatened, massed and even descended one member. This was your choice not Svaruns, he is only man, he can only influence you, not control. (Well not as far as i am aware)

Regards
Couz
broke the dra by counter massing i.e by defending myself? ..

i warned him if he took a planet and started sniping me with two accounts il start massing tl members and the descension was when i declared war and when he started on my ex co.

don't defend the guy who got you into the mess.. i did what was necessary like anyone else would he tried to mass then sniped with two accounts.

you sat back while i he sniped and you know what i will do if im sniped but you let him throw up silly counter offers thats what got us here

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

Bla bla blaaa... Yes you threatend him, of he fights you how he will, you mass TL. We answered in mond and your telling wer monsters. Lol.

Whatever.

For each TL you massed I will destroy whoever who buys your account.

For descended player in TL I will random mass whoever will be your comander or officer.

For bbetrying your home alliance I will... Gmmm... What Will I do?

Ahh... Will mass you.

However it started, you decided how to deal with it and you decided to piss on TL. Burn in hell davinci, burn in GW hell , :)
RETURN of the P I R A T E
dgb
Forum Expert

tbh wars have started many times over some 1 taking a planet fact, 2nd fact as borak said while in our war with mh the legion was annoying most of taf they were all over us farming many unfair hits and even while farming my self my naq was took on more then 1 occasion,something ide never do back the othere way.Its very lucky this didnt spread to something bigger.
caesar2
Forum Addict

dgb wrote:tbh wars have started many times over some 1 taking a planet fact, 2nd fact as borak said while in our war with mh the legion was annoying most of taf they were all over us farming many unfair hits and even while farming my self my naq was took on more then 1 occasion,something ide never do back the othere way.Its very lucky this didnt spread to something bigger.

This is realy not the right place to talk about hits between TAF and TL. We were attacked as well and enough... so no offence, thats realy another story and its past.

So... whos buying the DaVincis account?
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Borek wrote:TL were having a gay old time
Now I see where it all went wrong :-k

Shouldn't have too much fun before breakfast TL, you know the rules :-D

This is a classic story of escalation, Da Vinci called a battle with Svarun, first escalation and some other TL members join in, a little escalation from Da Vinci on TL. Then Borek sticking his nose in...next, then C2 and then TL and then everyone.

How about this, for a little suggestion. Svarun and Da Vinci go at it. Hard, couple of weeks or something?

There are too many friendships to lose over spilt milk. TL have forgotten their allies and friends and Tom has forgotten his home. I'm dissapointed that the TL that owe him so much when he continued fighting when you were all statless haven't pardoned this yet and that you allow a new member of your senate to sit on sold accounts?
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
caesar2
Forum Addict

Pardon... Tom did nothing for me. I always fought for myself. And like I posted, I will drop TL if needed.

It wasnt like you wrote it... it was...

Davinci farmed TL, Blue tryed to mass him, Tom massed Blue, blues NG multi and Blue went after his planets. Tom massed TL, Tom later descended TL member and Tom took planet from TL member... not from Blue.

Than... TL decided to step in. Thats the story.

You know nothing about me, calling me new in Senate.

Ask those old in Senate... what they say... and yes, Tom was active during wars, but sorry... that didnt alowe him to sit on TL, threatend TL and order TL Senate what to do with theyr members.

Dont get me wrong, but Tom showed us his ass as first... and farted loud towards our faces. Threatend TL many times in chat. And acted like he was to kind to us...

**Filtered** of with these stupid arguments and facts. I will do whatever I want and posts like you did FM will just asure me that am doing it good.

Thanks for your short but very interesting post.
Borek
Forum Addict

Like to point out that i am not "sticking my nose in", i had my **Filtered** planets massed, a clear act of war in anyones books.
Last edited by DaDigi on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed attempt to bypass filter to actual filtered word.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"

Return to “Vendetta corner”