close the topic please!

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

Re: *Gannicus/Kynell

i mass who is in my alliance log ;)
borek :-$ you cover omega multie in your alliance try don.t comment ;)
kynell
Forum Irregular

Borek wrote:saying it over and over doesn't make it true, tbh every war i have seen you in Kynell you sniped like a pro so it's a bit rich accusing anyone else of it. Go Andy... *shudders* man that felt weird to say 8)
every war this is first war I been in since I come bck to game from years ago lol as for any1 else I build stats for those who build stats drah built nothing to I build nothing however DP had big stats when I took them now I got big stats for him and have messaged him telling him when im offline so he can mass me as he deserves it and not some forgotten sniper
Borek
Forum Addict

yeah 34t strike 6t def, totally not a sniper set up, no siree, not at all, honest!

/dismiss
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
kynell
Forum Irregular

Borek wrote:yeah 34t strike 6t def, totally not a sniper set up, no siree, not at all, honest!

/dismiss
well more stats than every1 else has out and 10x the stats fs has out combined so not really snipe setup plus I raise my def for DP if he is around to take it like I said I would so but out :)
Last edited by kynell on Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

Borek wrote:yeah 34t strike 6t def, totally not a sniper set up, no siree, not at all, honest!

/dismiss
you want join ???
i want see if you have stats in war :smt019
Borek
Forum Addict

kynell wrote:

/dismiss
well more stats than every1 else has out and 10x the stats fs has out combined so not really snipe setup plz I raise my def for DP if he is around to take it like I said I would so but out :)
Funny really coz i just spied the 2 highest ranked in Omega and both have higher defenses than you and lower strikes. Heck even Les from FS has a matching def and strike, as does Drah, so, umm, would appear you are talking out your backside mate.

Why would i want to join in a vendetta Robert, i'm just commenting on the sniper accusations being made.

Oh and you might want to watch your threats since last time i was dragged into a war by you 2 weeks later you had 3 threads open on the "for admin" board accusing me of various heinous crimes because i kicked your ass so hard you couldn't sit on the toilet for a week.
Last edited by Borek on Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

Everytime I see Drah online he has stats :-k

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

Borek wrote:
kynell wrote:

/dismiss
well more stats than every1 else has out and 10x the stats fs has out combined so not really snipe setup plz I raise my def for DP if he is around to take it like I said I would so but out :)
Funny really coz i just spied the 2 highest ranked in Omega and both have higher defenses than you and lower strikes. Heck even Les from FS has a matching def and strike, as does Drah, so, umm, would appear you are talking out your backside mate.

Why would i want to join in a vendetta Robert, i'm just commenting on the sniper accusations being made.

Oh and you might want to watch your threats since last time i was dragged into a war by you 2 weeks later you had 3 threads open on the "for admin" board accusing me of various heinous crimes because i kicked your ass so hard you couldn't sit on the toilet for a week.
:o lol enjoy
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

That realm has been involved in so much recent activity,

go rebuild ascend stats now borek

and set up nox in main :-D
kynell
Forum Irregular

ahaha u tlk to much borek
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

Can a mod plz clean everything not related up so about 2 pages of crap for my Bromas please

Go Go Andy cant wait for the ppt's to drop :smt047
Spoiler
kynell
Forum Irregular

yes well said moses I just reported to get mods to clean up but posting here is just as good
Fallen Gabriel
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ricos Warlords
Race: Sistem Lord

~Coyle~ wrote:Everytime I see Drah online he has stats :-k
And you on line how many times? :smt017 :smt017

Anyway when I get my RL in order I will mass you for free andy. :smt050 :smt050
Borek
Forum Addict

More please on ascended Bobby, still need 1.5k more AT's used on me for the next achievement
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

Borek wrote:More please on ascended Bobby, still need 1.5k more AT's used on me for the next achievement
don.t care you have it soon david :-D

Return to “Vendetta corner”