Recently returned, quitting again.

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
KayKay
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Re: Recently returned, quitting again.

You have no idea what this topic is about, so just stop posting.
W1NN
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Get an NG account, u'll ascend faster. After that, u can easily make an account with 150 tril def. I doubt random massing will apply to u after that.
Immortal Soul
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 21207

KayKay wrote:You have no idea what this topic is about, so just stop posting.
I'm pretty sure Ryu was joking....

But the conclusion was definitely correct, it does take very little effort to get into top 100, as I'm still ascending myself I can attest to that and if you are really concerned about it you can use your PPTs each week to lessen the frequency of any massings from your enemies at the very least.
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

KayKay wrote:Hi, I very recently returned to play SGW, had a blast in the past for many years but this time around I quickly decided not to stay around any longer. I want to tell you all why, maybe it will open some eyes. Maybe not...

The biggest reason is honor is gone from this game. It only consists of small **Filtered** bullies who will destroy the time and effort of others for no reason whatsoever. To make some kind of line however i say these people mostly consist of DDE members.

I have no issue with war, and i realize this is a wargame. But destroying an account for no reason never was right before. I wonder what changed.

Either way, this is just bad behaviour for new players. You will just scare anyone away for no reason. This game has plenty of good people left, it's just sad the couple rotten people (H E R C U L E anyone?) feel the need to make this game inaccesable for new or returning players.
I was here from the inception of this game and random massings was the norm even before alliances were created ...and also whats random to you may have a meaning to someone else just if u dont like the reason doesnt mean its not with out its own merit
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

rek ima **Filtered** slap you , return now! :smt060 :smt060 :smt060 :smt060 :smt050
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

I was randomly massed once. The Omegan Empire massed me when I was new to the game and in a low Alliance back when 2K UP was considered "good", forced me to quit for 2-3 weeks before I came back and joined Chaos and then later Mayhem. Just find an Alliance that is peaceful or warlike and then you should be fine..for the most part.

Most people are just **Filtered** in this game and like to mass without putting anything up. :D
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

Noobert wrote:Most people are just **Filtered** in this game and like to mass without putting anything up. :D
:shock: hmm that's false!!! :smt043

Return to “StarGateWars General”