Endgames - Olive branch.

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: Endgames - Olive branch.

Philip Banks wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:43 am Excuse my double post, but I would like to thank GR for accepting our olive branch to allow breathing room and such. A pitty TF decided to opt out and lose yet another ally and continue to be tossed into the fire.

Sad days indeed.
I would like to echo the sentiments of Philipbanks - the fight against Ghost riders was excellent they were the main competition.

A good play.
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Mane
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Philip Banks wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:37 am
Norbe wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:37 am Funny thread harch.

Endgame have committed to literally ruining the game.

Want to give the game an olive branch and help it grow? Then disband - that would stop the wars.

~Norbe~

Trash can has spoken. Won't help relations by accepting and won't kick an enemy to stop the bleeding from EG. We don't ruin the game. Everyone chooses to be walked over. Kindly keep getting destroyed while your so called "fighter" hops straight to ppt after being challenged online and hit a few times.

Let the blood continue to flow and let it all reside on the terrible choices TF HC continues to make from the past to the present.

Cheers to all the trash you harbor and will harbor.
Not sure what you are on but can I have some?
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

See why can't we all just get along :smt058 :smt056
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Good for GR good fight guys :-D the offer is funny. I build little and have gained a lot of ME sniping my way through this "war". Although, I would love to be old school and have some on-liners truth be told no-one can really beat computers anymore, and the people left in this game are few. It's Like heroin I tell ya.. Most have gotten clean some of us just still need a little fix every now and then. Congrats to online repairing via machine I hear it take talent.. :-D :-D :-D :smt043 :smt043 :smt043
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
ESTABLISHING ZION
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): Establishing Zion, Mobius **Filtered**

My time in Endgame during the GR/EG war was short. But in my time there, I was massed many times a day. Good job guys. GR has some top notch respectable players.

Its too bad TF has declined the Olive branch and has instead decided to bully noobs. Sad day.
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

TheKraken wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:33 pm My time in Endgame during the GR/EG war was short. But in my time there, I was massed many times a day. Good job guys. GR has some top notch respectable players.

Its too bad TF has declined the Olive branch and has instead decided to bully noobs. Sad day.
LOL are you kidding me =D> =D>

Famine
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ghost Riders
Race: Unforgiving
ID: 1926423
Alternate name(s): *4th Horseman

Philip Banks wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:43 am Excuse my double post, but I would like to thank GR for accepting our olive branch to allow breathing room and such. A pitty TF decided to opt out and lose yet another ally and continue to be tossed into the fire.

Sad days indeed.

Its a great day indeed, EG has offered an olive branch and we in GR respect it and accept it. Time to move on to other things ,grow a bit ,and get ready for the next adventure :) =D> =D> :smt056

~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

We didn't lose an ally. We good Famine? just need to clarify for the whiny audience :D

Philip Banks
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Endgame's Drunk
Race: **Filtered** Talk All Day

Les Ennemis wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:13 pm We didn't lose an ally. We good Famine? just need to clarify for the whiny audience :D

You need reassurance from GR? How sad. Go snipe some more or get math to run to ppt. all TF is good for.
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

lol, Freakn aye im sniping away!!!.. Damn good ME to be had :smt078 tone your mouth down a little bit.. :smt019 :smt019

Philip Banks
Fledgling Forumer

Les Ennemis wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:31 pm lol, Freakn aye im sniping away!!!.. Damn good ME to be had :smt078 tone your mouth down a little bit.. :smt019 :smt019
ME you aren't even in logs? Ill show you ME easily. 1t per month always positive.
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

your right i usually get on every few days and mass your Lord and Savior Harch, then I'll build a 600bil to a tril def and be done with it.. I dont live on this game I dont spend on this game so it's not that important to me. :smt050 :smt050 :smt117 Again, take a deep breath everything is going to be ok.

Philip Banks
Fledgling Forumer

Les Ennemis wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:35 pm your right i usually get on every few days and mass your Lord and Savior Harch, then I'll build a 600bil to a tril def and be done with it.. I dont live on this game I dont spend on this game so it's not that important to me. :smt050 :smt050 :smt117 Again, take a deep breath everything is going to be ok.
ofc everything is great! TF is dead. No one plays or attempts to do anything in retaliation. Math hops on ppt when challenged like a school girl and your HC keeps making the best decisions for your alliance to get sat on! Happy days indeed.
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

wasn't just the HC we all laughed when we saw this BS thread. We out power you guys with thew few members we do have active. We ain't bothered and find it rather funny that you guys were childish enough to change your name as if that was going to bug us? As if that has not been done before. Come on man original. This game is dead at-least give the people who read these forums a good show by coming up with better trolls then changing your alliance name. It just shows your alliance doesn't and wont ever stand for crap.

I figured Drah would ditch out sooner or later and Iflux had to have gotten sick of it at the end he quit massing. so time will dwindle as will the game and your pride along with the thousands of dollars wasted on a game.

Philip Banks
Fledgling Forumer

Les Ennemis wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:41 pm wasn't just the HC we all laughed when we saw this BS thread. We out power you guys with thew few members we do have active. We ain't bothered and find it rather funny that you guys were childish enough to change your name as if that was going to bug us? As if that has not been done before. Come on man original. This game is dead at-least give the people who read these forums a good show by coming up with better trolls then changing your alliance name. It just shows your alliance doesn't and wont ever stand for crap.

I figured Drah would ditch out sooner or later and Iflux had to have gotten sick of it at the end he quit massing. so time will dwindle as will the game and your pride along with the thousands of dollars wasted on a game.
I am confused out power us how? With boosted AC stats that I don't care about? My account beats everyone in TF 10 fold. Flux is back in sept and drah is on holiday? EG wont ever stop. Enjoy quitting the game in Time like the rest of the trash. Alliance power is laughable at best. I can hold 100T out at all times and no one touches me at all. You guys are pathetic and sad

Dead alliance is Dead.

Return to “StarGateWars General”