Change the cost to Fleets back for all people

For discussion on balance, bugs, likes, dislikes of recently released features.
Brendone
Forum Newbie

He's saying that a similar limit was made in Main with 2 players who were already past it, and it wasn't changed to make sure they were below it, it was just left, implying this probably won't be changed either. Throwing in my 2 cents even though I'm years from the limit, I'd like it to be changed so everyone has to start paying the same price at the same level.
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier
ID: 0

Lord_Core wrote:
Hensenshi wrote:I think it's going to stay right where it is. JUAN and Metal Messiah both bought UU over the 50m barrier because they had bought before the barrier was in place.

What are you talking about this is about fleets/unit production not about main UU. This is ascended stuff.

Brendone wrote:He's saying that a similar limit was made in Main with 2 players who were already past it, and it wasn't changed to make sure they were below it, it was just left, implying this probably won't be changed either. Throwing in my 2 cents even though I'm years from the limit, I'd like it to be changed so everyone has to start paying the same price at the same level.

He nailed it.
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

This defo does need to be changed.
Thewisesirivanthes
Forum Newbie

I agree as well that the limit needs to be changed. The top 3 people who are the ones getting the upper hand here are stating that they want it changed to be fair for everyone. They are taking the high road by not taking advantage of the fact that they got possibly several thousand fleets for pennies on the proverbial dollar and are instead asking that everyone have a similar chance to catch up to them. Unlike with main and the trade network there is nor way in ascension for inflation to help smaller players catch-up quickly. I am not saying that small players should be able to catch-up uber quick but they do need the ability to catch-up in the first place. Keeping the limit where it is hurts this ability and diminishes the fun of ascension.
IRC Roy007 on irc://174.34.187.35/Billy-vs-SNAKEMAN

Shooting Star
Forum Irregular

Well considering the fact that I would have to raise my charisma up to 386 before it would be less expensive for me to buy fleets to raise my planet production, I agree that raising the cost of fleets should be placed above the highest fleet total in ascension currently. 60K is a nice round number to do that. Either that or lower the increase because increasing the cost of fleets 20 times what they were previously is VERY steep. And yes, it will be nigh impossible for anyone to catch the top three or four people in ascension. I will try to address this situation with Jason as soon as possible.
Shooting Star
Forum Irregular

Folks, your concerns have been heard and Forum has responded. As of now, the increase in fleet costs begins at 60K, not 40K as was before. Once you reach 60K fleets, the cost of the fleets goes up by 10x. At 70K fleets, it is 20x, 80K, 30x, and so on. So now those of you who think that you are able to keep up with the top people are on a leveler playing field than you were on before. Use it wisely.

Return to “Discussion on Released Enhancements”