The Måster-scammer

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Envy
Forum Elder
Race: System Lord

Re: The Måster-scammer

Vegito_ wrote:
Privium wrote:I know 1 thing sitting on this acc I sumething I wont allow ... nuff said

well what do u suggest?

What has to be suggested ? no point in suggesting anything let me tell u a story ...

I couple a mothns ago I was scammed (my messiah account totally destroyed) all UU gone acsensions gone it was a shell acc ... and the scammer sold all the things for '"money"

what did I had a worthless account ... i sold the acc for 350k thats what the price I had for all my work ...

and justice didn't came knocking on my door my friend no ... same like The Master he bought a account he didn't do the things a scammer would so and if i were in hes place I wouldn't suggest anything nor I would replie on this ...

how about that suggestion ? :lol:
Spoiler
7 sins : Envy , Sloth , Greed , Gluttony , Pride , Wrath , Lust.
Vegito_
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

how about its a bad one.....

if u got scammed u should have reported it, life sucks... buy a helmet

admin believe it or not helps people.....look at me.... i got my account hacked, 30mill uu sent away, over 6 trill naq.... but admin helped me out. thats what admin is here for... TO HELP..

now i think he should have to pay the uu back as thats what i would be making him do if it was me, and yes i would be sitting on his account and massing it daily. i would have people raiding his uu just after untill i got all 1mill uu back off him. but thats just me :lol:

how about that option?
Envy
Forum Elder

Well than he will need to sit on allot of accounts doesn't he ? :lol:

hahaha besides , if he would have read the market rules he wouldn't had the trouble ... :lol:
Spoiler
liorules0
Forum Grunt

Vegito_ wrote:now i think he should have to pay the uu back as thats what i would be making him do if it was me, and yes i would be sitting on his account and massing it daily. i would have people raiding his uu just after untill i got all 1mill uu back off him. but thats just me :lol:

how about that option?

that option ppl have to deal with me :-D
streaker
Forum Newbie

After sitting on The Måster and stealing 4 nice planets from him that I abandoned. I finally got my uu's back.
Envy
Forum Elder

streaker wrote:After sitting on The Måster and stealing 4 nice planets from him that I abandoned. I finally got my uu's back.

I hope u feel speciaal now cus now u aint even better than a scammer ...
Spoiler
streaker
Forum Newbie

Well Privium let me buy a million uu from you and reverse payment. Then pretend to be someone else. Then we'll just see what you do.
Envy
Forum Elder

streaker wrote:Well Privium let me buy a million uu from you and reverse payment. Then pretend to be someone else. Then we'll just see what you do.

u have any proof u can stretch out he pretended to be someone else ? ... I thougt so
Spoiler
streaker
Forum Newbie

Well Privium why don't you read back in the forums where he talks about coming from the same ip address and where I posted his internet providers explanation for an ip address. Do some research that will prove any internet provider assigns the same ip to you and others in your neighborhood. It's not how it works. You are given a ip address that no one else has much like your mailing address. If they did such a thing you could hack other computers then no one would know who is doing it. Only that the hacker lives in your neighborhood. I understand The Master is one of your fellow alliance member but that doesn't make him perfect. You are just sooo snowed over that its pathetic.
Envy
Forum Elder

O well everone is happy than isn't it it's not like I lost 1 million anyway ... anyway I will let this rest
Spoiler
liorules0
Forum Grunt

lol streaker he was correct about the ip as their school made a deal with the Virgin/NTL to give internet access to any of their student and as the internet comes through the school it has the same ip.
Steve the Wraith
Forum Irregular
Race: Tollan

liorules0 wrote:lol streaker he was correct about the ip as their school made a deal with the Virgin/NTL to give internet access to any of their student and as the internet comes through the school it has the same ip.
Yup, When I went to school(Not long ago) all the computers has the same IP address and I tried to give stuff to my brother,but could not because of the same IP address rule thing.
streaker
Forum Newbie

liorules0 wrote:lol streaker he was correct about the ip as their school made a deal with the Virgin/NTL to give internet access to any of their student and as the internet comes through the school it has the same ip.

Why don't you go back to page two and look three posts down. Where does it say he was playing from school. It doesn't. Learn how to read!! He claims to have the same ip because they are neighbors. I understand that if computers are networked together they can share the same ip. Is his computer networked with his neighbor down the street? It wouldn't surprise me at this point if someone said they were. As I have heard every bs excuse possible and I'm sick of arguing with you snowed over TC guys. I sure hope you don't have any problems trading with this sob, cuz I sure hope your are his next victim. This will be my last post on this thread. I'm laying this matter to rest as long as I'm not being bothered by this in main. Like I said in my first post beware of The Måster. Take Care, Ryan.
liorules0
Forum Grunt

do u understand english streaker, i said school give internet to their home YES thats right and how does his neighbors has the same IP well his neighbor's brother go to the same school. So dont think i dont know wat im tking about, im not stupid. go bak and read wat i said unless u dont know how to read !!
TitaniaX
Forum Irregular

ok i have a quick question.

what email address was used on paypal?

deliriant isti Romani
si vis pacem para bellum
vae victis

Feedback thread:
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 48&t=81867

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”