Anyone else sick of the people who cut the rate of UU/Naq fo

A place to discuss 'Market Stuff'

Moderator: Market Mods

Raven
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Re: Anyone else sick of the people who cut the rate of UU/Naq fo

TheRook wrote:
[Alpha]Blackburn wrote:I do not wish to mass people, but if everyone would sell @ 50 doillar per 1 million they would make much more and it would be harder for poeple to become strong in just a matter of minutes.

Ding Ding Ding

"if everyone would sell @ 50 doillar per 1 million they would make much more"

Lets remove this IDEA entirely
lets just leave it as it is...

I'm all for letting noobs spend real money buy a big account and then have no idea how to play properly and in there first fight get absolutely hammered!

I'm all for UU being cheap!

I AM NOT for people making MUCH MORE from the game...

that already implies they are making plenty of money...

its just that MORE money is wanted for something they are getting for free...

admin should take a % of the sales or reduce said players income/UP by x%

if your here to make lots of money go elsewhere...

TheRook

no offence blackburn but I took that part of the quote and ran with it...

Noobs buying accounts isn't a problem... its good for those quitting and selling up as they get something back for playing the game...

People selling while still "playing" the game is the problem and that is why people are complaining about the "low" (I call it reasonable) price of UU

There should be no such thing as excess...
unless there is a cap on the number of MS slots you can have or a cap on your UP or on your planets... otherwise you should be able to constantly improve your account...

Fair enough if your ranked number 1 you are the strongest in the game everything for you now is excess as you have the most statistically powerful account - so sell your excess as its not needed by you but others could make use of it!

Its obvious you dont know how its like when you really have excess naq/UU .......but anyway like i said im not interested in making money from the game im just sick of the current prices who went down alot by the cheaters who sold them for almost nothing......

I dont wanna discuss this anymore il just take my own prices and i wont sell for less....[im not desperate to get the USS is want] and if i see some people sticking up they are buying for way to low prices or selling i might just push the attack button to make sure they lose even more for every mill/bill they sell :lol: :lol:
Former Member of The Legion
'Terrorists of SGW'
TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

that is the only true way to change the market... is for people to state they will sell at x price and everyone selling at x price... eventually those selling at $20/mill will be think they can make more at $50/mill or $45/mill if everyone else is at $50/mill and you will eventually get the price to rise...

but forcing people to do it wont work...

"You have to be smarted than the average bear, BooBoo"

TheRook
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
RebornRaider
Fledgling Forumer

I don't believe that will work either.

As a seller, I pick my prices first based upon what other people are selling for, but then based upon what is selling. If I match everyone else's price, but nothing sells, I drop my prices. If still nothing sells, I drop it again.

I won't leave my price at $50/M if it has been there for a week and I haven't gotten any buyers.
~Krys~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Nemesis
ID: 68005

back about 3 months ago i was leaving the game so i sold all my uu
the average price was 50 or lower(on good days)
i stuck with my price of 80 for about 2 weeks and sold 5 mil uu
then dropped it to 70 and sold around the same amount
i droppped it to 60 and left it there(average price was now 40)
i left it there and a week or so later it was sold
made 1500 from what most people would have made 1200(a guess but close)

i sold mine mostly on i had a large quantity to sell and i was on msn alot
and everyone who played sgw in my contact list i asked did they want to buy
that how i sold mine most people were impulse buyers
if you stick to it u ca sell at higher prices u just have to be prepared to wait
~krys~ the last 2ic of The Order
RIP
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

The market will always be the market, you cant use conventional means (PM threats or massing to deter this cause money will always come first,etc)

What i find funny is regardless of who u are ingame it doesn't apply to making u a sale i mean, ive seen so many ppl putting post in each other sales saying his stuff is good and stuff but i assume that "hardly anybody" looks at that, first thing they look at is the price, if its good they take it

i mean as a buyer do u want to dish out more cash or do u want to a lower price? OF COURSE u want the lower price, unless you have more money than brains, but then again if u have more money why play a online game.

Sure you can play the waiting game but i guesse seeing other get sales at
$20 vs $50 vs $80 can get other ppl jealous, or mad and maybe drive price down,

money will make ppl do things, remember ppl will rather fill there pockets there there mouths
noxOn`
Forum Irregular
Alliance: I
Race: quit SGW
ID: 4913

a reset would save thos problems, but i dont think any1 agress with that.. ( I don't )
SGC...... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lucius_Crassus
Forum Irregular
Race: System Lord

Honestly "Rebornraider" has made great points.

This market is like the stock market! prices will fluxuate depending on supply and demand for what ever resource that is in question.
The_ShadoW
Fledgling Forumer

Damn i am little slow in this topic but anyone intersted in talk :

rates are falling down ... in like 1 month UUs will go $1 pr mill UUs you will see ... and like Raven says we shuold make prices go UP ... because sgw is easy ... to easy ... for example i am a new player i have $500 on my bank i can easy get 100mill UUs with them ... thats ufffff ... for example i am working 2 years on that to get that a nd a guy can now in this days get that easy 1-2 days... :( :( :( :( :(
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

If uu prices continue to go down I'll start spending cash ingame hehehe :twisted:
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
wmd9999
Forum Irregular
ID: 103304

it is a game who cares how much you get per million. it cost you nothing but your profit is still 100% unless you paid money for the said UU. if this is how you make your money why not go out get a life and a real job. who cares if people spend 1K to get a top 10 account it is there money. they worked to get it and all you sellers should be happy because a good chance they will buy again. do not be greedy any money gained on a free game is 100% profit! and as more players get larger and with caps raised price will continue to fall as more people sell UU.
repli**cator
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: SOLO
Race: RepliTiMaster
ID: 65108
Alternate name(s): makanko
~mak~

I think this is not something to discuss since frankly if I were admin of the game, I would set the INGAME black market so that everyone would buy UU, AT, naq there.
I think you should be gratefull you can make ANY money from this game that HE created.

Since that is not the case and with the increase of UU and such as was explained before it's only natural since this market does have the classic demand-supply concept so it's impossible to control the rates.
POWER to the repli/nanoti !
Role Playing
"Be sure brain is engaged before putting mouth in gear"
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

wmd9999 wrote:it is a game who cares how much you get per million. it cost you nothing but your profit is still 100% unless you paid money for the said UU. if this is how you make your money why not go out get a life and a real job. who cares if people spend 1K to get a top 10 account it is there money. they worked to get it and all you sellers should be happy because a good chance they will buy again. do not be greedy any money gained on a free game is 100% profit! and as more players get larger and with caps raised price will continue to fall as more people sell UU.

WORD
Virisken Soshir
Fledgling Forumer

LOL months later i notice ... x.x so why were all my posts in this topic removed o.O i had 3 o.o
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Grand Admiral Martin
Forum Expert
Alliance: I serve only myself.
Race: Ascended Irish
ID: 33984

amazing how we all gave out then but now uu sells for $4 and yet no one cares
Raven
Forum Elite

its not offer/demand wich is setting the price the cheaters are....
Former Member of The Legion
'Terrorists of SGW'

Return to “Market Discussion”