just curious...

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: just curious...

Nimras wrote:I read somewhere Wolf359 dont want the admin job again.

If you check again - what I said about the admin job was posted privately in the mod forum, and as part of a post which I preceded by saying 'I was about to post this in 'another topic' but decided to post it in the mod forum first to air my opinion.' The rest of the points in said post have since appeared in 'the other' public topic - what I said about the admin job has not.

Make of that what you will - but do not presume to speak publicly on my behalf, regarding something that was said in private, again.
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
weilandsmith
Forum Elder
Race: Asgard
ID: 1994771

"Heal The World" sung by Michael Jackson

There's A Place, In Your Heart, And I Know That It Is Love
And This Place, Could Be Much Brighter Than Tomorrow
And If You Really Try, You'll Find There's No Need To Cry
In This Place You'll Feel There's No Hurt Or Sorrow

There Are Ways To Get There...

Heal The World, Make It A Better Place, For You And For Me
And The Entire Human Race
There Are People Dying, If You Care Enough For The Living
Make A Better Place, For You And For Me...

I cut the song short so that I won't be accused of spamming.
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Jack, no point trying to argue with three people who will always disagree no matter what. You, smooshable and mystake. :lol: Others kind of do not share your opinion and dare to say, they are in majority...

Have nice day :)

Teal'auc

PS: someone who cannot respect forum users as a moderator has absolutelly no right to judge if i am to be a mod or not... yes, I mean you, Jack. Also, I don't sling a mud... but thanks for admitting you do sling a mud on me. Don't worry, I knew you are slinging a mud at me without you actually telling me....
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Mystake
Forum Addict
Alliance: Dominium of Chaos
Race: System Lord
ID: 50147

Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:Jack, no point trying to argue with three people who will always disagree no matter what. You, smooshable and mystake. :lol: Others kind of do not share your opinion and dare to say, they are in majority...

Have nice day :)

Teal'auc

PS: someone who cannot respect forum users as a moderator has absolutelly no right to judge if i am to be a mod or not... yes, I mean you, Jack. Also, I don't sling a mud... but thanks for admitting you do sling a mud on me. Don't worry, I knew you are slinging a mud at me without you actually telling me....

Jenny... Don't dare to say there is a majority of people who are on your side. A good what, 7 people posted in here to support you? Out of how many?

As for those three people who "always" disagree... well apparently its your way or the highway. Sorry that I picked highway. I don't HAVE to agree with you so don't act like I am supposed to.
TRADE FEEDBACK - I am an A+ trader! Safest $ trades in all of SGW. I do escrow services too!
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=83709

Former member of what became the Alliance of the Year of 2009, Nemesis Sect.

Mathlord wrote:The Reclaimer has been descended as a result of the battle!!!

Good times ;)
#-o
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

Jack wrote:I find it funny how me wanting to get Jenny her job back is disagreeing with her. Makes me wander why she really is throwing her little hissy fit, as I thought she wanted her job back, but apparently not. :lol:

Well, I won't beg for it, don't worry. I never needed friends on high places to get a moderator position, unlike you, Jack ;)

If smooshable wasn't your biggest buddy ever, you'd be nowhere to be seen in mod team... ^_^

Oh well. I am resting my cause because I am past caring. Enjoy your new 'job', I hope karma will be right back at those who decided to ditch fair mods just because they disagreed with them. And I am sure it will become real one day... karma always finds its way, one way or another.

And Luc... you finally showed your true colours. I regret the day I took you under my wings. Either you played me or you simply changed into arrogant narrow-minded something I don't want to know. And I was told that you did change a lot, so again, it's not my opinion... well not only my opinion.

So I wish smooshable happy power trip with sheeps following him. I hope those reasonable will stop caring where these forums go, as clearly someone on power trip will aways disregard anyone who has different opinion on things than he has. Frankly, I was on mod team for over 2 years without problem with previous admins, then smoosh had a waltz in, was there not even half of what some mods served and now he thinks he knows everything the best. Arrogancy, narrow-minded attitude, obvious favouritism,... corruption and power hungryness... all of these are downfall of these forums, just because of one single person... yes, that would be you, 'Mr. i know better than rest of the community and rest of my moderator team'.

Have nice evening.

Teal'auc
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Mystake
Forum Addict
Alliance: Dominium of Chaos
Race: System Lord
ID: 50147

Jen. First of all: Saying you regret ever taking me under your wing is one hell of a bloody harsh statement. Who was *always* there for you before these past few months? ME!
Who was there when you deleted your account, waiting for you to come back? ME.
Who invested money into PPT'ing you so that you could give your body a rest? ME.
Who stayed loyal to you for 1 year and the better half of another? ME.

I have done A LOT for you Jenny but what you are doing here did not help you at all and there wasn't much I could do to try to change your mind after YOU blocked me on MSN because I wouldn't agree with you.

I'd hope you tell me what my true colors are. Arrogant? Please. You knew from day one I was french. Heck, you even took it to MSN calling me frenchie this frenchie that. All you did was make fun of me for being french. so don't say arrogant/cocky was a surprise revelation.

To close this, if after 2 years you are much wiser and smarter then smoosh, you'd have been the head admin not him.
TRADE FEEDBACK - I am an A+ trader! Safest $ trades in all of SGW. I do escrow services too!
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=83709

Former member of what became the Alliance of the Year of 2009, Nemesis Sect.

Mathlord wrote:The Reclaimer has been descended as a result of the battle!!!

Good times ;)
#-o
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

Being 'frenchei' is not an excuse for acting like narrow minded arrogant spoiled brat. In fact, you didn't act like that from 'day 1'. It's not the fact you 'disagreed' with me what got you blocked. It's the fact you blatantly insult me here by posting a lot of crap about me, making false assumptions about me and my RL, standing up to person who has done CRAP for these forums, and basically doing your dirty laundry on me here.

Let me tell you one thing - if anything, friend would not lower himself to these things. Friend would not undermine another friend. That's what you did. Not by disagreeing, but by making me look like utter jerk, who I've never been.

That goes to smooshable who claims how much he 'loves' me as well. He undermined me, despite claiming how big friend I was to him. A friend at least gives thought to what other friend has to say, especially, in my case i've been mod to these forums longer than smoosh was. I don't care what you think Luc, as clearly you are biased towards me, but I did a hell of lot of work here and at least some peoople were decent enough to say their 'thanks' by standing up for me here. It's real shame that people I mostly never spoke to or even 'enemies' valued my modding, while 'friends' decided to ditch me. And last straw was you trying to play Pete how well you meant all this anti Jenny mod statements. Makes me sick, you know.

It's so easy to throw word 'friend' around for some people... but I think some of them even do not realize what being 'friend' means.

I am done with this dirty laundry. I hope those who wanted me removed are happy. But I'd be hell of ashamed if I was them. If not of their action of unfair removal of someone who'd spend hours and hours to try to make things better, then from failing as 'friends' and for undermining someone who they called 'dear' or 'friend'.

And before you tell me all this BS about making a victim out of myself and taking everything personally. Trust me, if a friend undermined you and made false statements about you, you'd if anything be hurt... but of course, your reaction to it may be different...you could take it out to other friends of yours, or hurt someone else so you'd not feel hurt alone anymore, as you'd know someone else was dragged with you. I have no need for this, and I am resting my case here.

Respect, friendliness, honour & fairness are words of yesterday.. and just words for most people here. Amd that's what's sad.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

Teal'auc
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

Jack wrote:Funny how you're still **Filtered** about respect, even after "lowering yourself" to insulting others, Mystie for one in that very post.

I wander how long before she makes another rant/ :-k

Dont you got any users to insult?
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Jack wrote:Funny how you're still **Filtered** about respect, even after "lowering yourself" to insulting others, Mystie for one in that very post.

Thats ironic, because you are one of the most abusive people on these forums and insult people daily, pot / kettle black anyone.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie

8)
Last edited by pianomutt20000 on Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
MajorLeeHurts
Major Pain

pianomutt20000 wrote:
GeneralChaos wrote:

Thats ironic, because you are one of the most abusive people on these forums and insult people daily, pot / kettle black anyone.

General Chaos,

Please do not spam this section. This thread is for the player who makes the complaint, and the mod and the ombudsman.

This is about a very specific post, and not about things outside that.

Bill

Bill what the devil are you talking about , this isnt your OMB's section, and are you modding :shock: :?
Kaboomer wrote: "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

pianomutt20000 wrote:
GeneralChaos wrote:

General Chaos,

Please do not spam this section. This thread is for the player who makes the complaint, and the mod and the ombudsman.

This is about a very specific post, and not about things outside that.

Bill

I agree that is not your place to say, YOU ARE NOT A MOD your place is to sort problems between users and mods, a mods ( who shouldnt be there ) and i dont believe i asked you to look into it either, i will have to contact smoosh so he can remind you what exactly your position is,

My other post was stating a solid fact, just because we dont like each other Piano, remember your not a mod, nor do you have any right to abuse your position.

Also this is the feedback thread, what i said was feedback on how i see jack, its on the Ombudsman corner, nor did i or anyone else in this thread ask you to look into it, the other thread talk to the mods direct is for talking to them not stating facts about them.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie

I applogize, I thought it was in the corner lol.

Put it down to lack of sleep.

BTW, new rules posted in the corner...if you want to get pissed off at me lol.
opps. :P
Last edited by pianomutt20000 on Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
thaltek
Spamity Spam In A Can

Jack TheBunny Ripper wrote:
GeneralChaos wrote:

I never said there was anything wrong with it, infact my post was very much in the spirit of "ma, pa, kettle, math". ;)

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfq5kju627c
ok... i am not sure i understand..... :? :?

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”