T I T A N S Legion VS DDE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
krsnik666
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Railgun
ID: 0

Re: T I T A N S Legion VS DDE

lol it was dead then it came to life then it died again it looks like its coming back slowly but may die again xD
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Jedi~Tank wrote:
krsnik666 wrote:honestly the war seems kinda dead xD to many problems going on

What war? It was dead from the start :smt043

U off vac mode yet JT? FS is waiting to welcome you into the family when you post ur empire has run its course.......
well, you would have to apply, but I will vote yes, just for the fact that you post on the forums........so let ROB3RT take over, and apply....there is a 50$ app fee though payable to my spy levels :razz:
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Dexter Morgan™ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

U off vac mode yet JT? FS is waiting to welcome you into the family when you post ur empire has run its course.......
well, you would have to apply, but I will vote yes, just for the fact that you post on the forums........so let ROB3RT take over, and apply....there is a 50$ app fee though payable to my spy levels :razz:

I think your an idiot like roket and daku, run that yap a mile a minute and have no clue what you are saying or what you said after you said it. :smt081

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Dexter Morgan™ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

I think your an idiot like roket and daku, run that yap a mile a minute and have no clue what you are saying or what you said after you said it. :smt081

ahhhh here I was gonna let by gones be by gones cause you been gone so long :smt060

Nice to see you back Chuckie ;)
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

hey boss chating with noob :smt043
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

RoKeT wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Dexter Morgan™ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

ahhhh here I was gonna let by gones be by gones cause you been gone so long :smt060

You can let bygones be whatever all you like, your the ones with the grudge m8 not me. I think its rather funny..and at the same time.....well just too bad I have been such a huge part of your inner being for so long. :twisted: I just play and say whatever I want, and do whatever I want whenever I want, and they isnt much anyone can do about it except what they been doing :smt020

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Jedi~Tank wrote:
RoKeT wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Dexter Morgan™ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

I think this is just plain weird for a response from him, it was an obvious joke......thought you were smarter than that JT. :roll:

You can let bygones be whatever all you like, your the ones with the grudge m8 not me. I think its rather funny..and at the same time.....well just too bad I have been such a huge part of your inner being for so long. :twisted: I just play and say whatever I want, and do whatever I want whenever I want, and they isnt much anyone can do about it except what they been doing :smt020

This is a game JT, and I will keep doing what I do, you will do what you do.....believe it or not I was being serious about the posting, you are one of my faves cuz you attack, and you (somewhat) used to role play, at the very least I would like to see sum stats from and against you. As this is a war thread. I will be back fighting I'd imagine sunday, as I am sick as a DOG......If anyone wants my very miminal stats while im snotting into a tissue feel free........Cya soon Dmonix
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

As Les walks into a semi normal smelling room, of embarrassment a few dead corpse and a lot of gloom and doom. I see so much fresh blood, but none of a pure ones soul, just blood thirsty warriors as all of our worlds have collapsed.

Time has came and gone, and now we yearn for the present pass. Just to hit that attack button, i am yearning for your deaths to begin. See you when this little eclipse is finally at the end

as the light uncovers the darkness, the truth is shown the way, for the end draws near and the blood shall flow

the time for the truth is at hand, the enemies of the galaxy will fall, there is nothing you can do to prevent your destruction, your gods deem you unworthy

for the time draws near, you must prepare yourself, to face your end and your gods after the battlefields are covered in masses of dead of your former armies
your mother ships exploded into nothing
and your planets fall to your mortal enemy , the new truth in the galaxy and the conquer or dde, the one who feasts on your bones. the TITANS ~LESSEY POO ENNEMIS~
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

Rob3rt are you stealing titans members/

Der schwartz toten System Lord 912

that is your oficer..

shady tactics i expected better and yes i r Les 2IC haha

On a side note DCdeath at the massing agains. TY I feel relieved.. my thirst for blood does not always need to be of the enemies, I drink blood of my own. Woot Woot

:smt043 :smt056 :---)

black death
Forum Newbie

lol I'm a bad boy lol :smt060
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

black death wrote: lol I'm a bad boy lol :smt060
spanks noobey and says welcome to hell mate, dont mind the mud slinging it happens only from their side i promise =D>

Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Les Ennemis wrote:
black death wrote: lol I'm a bad boy lol :smt060
spanks noobey and says welcome to hell mate, dont mind the mud slinging it happens only from their side i promise =D>

Titan bos chating with noobe. U r 2ic haha
krsnik666
Fledgling Forumer

so many ppts after a week off lol hope this keeps up until the 10th of october xD then ill have a few days to have fun
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

lol it will my friend. T I T A N S want DDE to surrender :-D send any of the leaders PM and if anyone in DDE wants to join titans we are accepting applications.. LOL :sge

krsnik666
Fledgling Forumer

xD i havent been off ppt since it started meaning yay sleepins

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”