Leaf vs. Pure Poison

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Madclown
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Forgotten serenity
ID: 1903194

Re: Leaf vs. Pure Poison

Gothmogs def gone and ac/d his spies :-"
Ron Burgandy
Forum Expert
Alliance: FS
Race: San Deiagans
ID: 96625

Rudy Pena wrote:
Z E R O wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:Hey PP, LV has a runner. It is kikaz.....seeing how he left LV without surrenedering. ;)

Must think he is special or something. Lol jk :smt047

Kikaz was not involved in this war, but thanks for the concern.

Well, i can see..well actually saw ;) cause he was so big for PP. ;)

You're welcome.

Wasnt so much that he was big cause i could of massed him, just that we kept it to members when the war started. no new recruits, kaz knows i love him long time
donais
Forum Regular
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Dam girl
ID: 4742

Well for those of you who do not know this war is over in a few hours, janauary 2nd. I need to take the time to reorgainize and regroup.

We appreciate the way both sides respected each other with a few acceptations, and would like to commend lv for out working us especially in the teamwork department, though each side had their moments.

Hopefully we will have a chance for another rematch in the near future.

I offer a 7 day nap no hits either way (need to talk to u ss :P)

thanks guys I hope u had atleast some fun

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Anyone down for a last minute onliner? >.>

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Loki™
Forum Elder
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Yayy. :smt101
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
Roggireck
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Biggest hat tip has to go to HereHorse, he very much surprised me in being able to do the work even when Ron wasn't around to be pulling the weight, didn't expect it, and he made sure to put something back up after any tussle.

Ron deserves a 'grats too, was quite fun trading shots with you mate, glad things didn't get very messy when it would've been very easy for either side to take it too far.

Had a good time, hopefully if we have this shindig again, everyone can be a lil' more prepared.

HellFire
Madclown
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Forgotten serenity
ID: 1903194

I would just like to say thankyou to everyone in LV for the fun little war :-D
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

SuperSaiyan wrote:
Roggireck wrote:Biggest hat tip has to go to HereHorse, he very much surprised me in being able to do the work even when Ron wasn't around to be pulling the weight, didn't expect it, and he made sure to put something back up after any tussle.

Ron deserves a 'grats too, was quite fun trading shots with you mate, glad things didn't get very messy when it would've been very easy for either side to take it too far.

Had a good time, hopefully if we have this shindig again, everyone can be a lil' more prepared.

HellFire

^this covers my thoughts well.

PF/HVE have always had a history of fun little spats, hopefully that continues :-D

:)
well played everyone
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

I went in to this war with little to no respect for some of the players on PP's side, this has almost entirely changed bar a couple. HH is definitely the man of the match for Pure poison in my eyes. Ron did what he was expected with his power house account, but Herehorse came out, didn't care about losses and made sure every time he took down a tasty defence there was one standing for a strike back, appreciated. This was a cute little war and the out come wasn't really a surprise. I'm sure our paths will cross again in the future. Happy new year Pure Posion.
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Happy New Years PP..

thanks for the war, though I came late and didn't really get to do much.. oh well.. next time. :D Much love, PP especially to my tongan bro.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

nothing really to say apart from this chapter is over i guess.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

I'd like to give a note of praise to madclown PP... his first major war and his first experience of onliners.. I think he shone quiet well :)
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Loki™
Forum Elder
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

I'm a big sad that I didnt make it to 250mil supers killed in this war :( was 20mil away.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
_herehorse_
Fledgling Forumer

Hey LV thank you heaps for the fun war zero and hope thanks heaps for the learning cerve ... I have learnt heaps of all of LV and pp thanks heaps again good fellas and ladies
Tek
Forum Elite
Alliance: Leaf Village
Race: A Village person

something something something happy new year PP, something something i was awesome, something something something cottage cheese.
"This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. But I AM your King."

Decimus Tek (Main ID:1917687)
War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler

Hows my driving? Contact
Gloriousbarstard@hotmail.com

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”