Ombudsman Case Archives
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: Unfair modding

buck wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
buck wrote:I feel it would be unfair to complain about anything tetris monkey does if he is only acting under what must be described as Duress and Panic.

So why did Sarevok and Thriller and SuperSaiyan not act in the same manner?

I can only assume they are far more able to mentally withstand your mind games and minipulation. Tetris Monkey is a young man, And as such, his head is in a fragile state, when someone goes out of there way, Like you have, to upset him, he will naturally react.

Hmmm sounds familiar. :-k
Image ImageImageImage
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

Clarkey wrote:
buck wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
buck wrote:I feel it would be unfair to complain about anything tetris monkey does if he is only acting under what must be described as Duress and Panic.

I can only assume they are far more able to mentally withstand your mind games and minipulation. Tetris Monkey is a young man, And as such, his head is in a fragile state, when someone goes out of there way, Like you have, to upset him, he will naturally react.

Stop spamming my Arguement, either counter Argue, or be quiet. This is the Ombudsmen corner. The spam place is at the bottom of the forum, you should know it well, You deleted it.
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

buck wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
buck wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

Stop spamming my Arguement, either counter Argue, or be quiet. This is the Ombudsmen corner. The spam place is at the bottom of the forum, you should know it well, You deleted it.

Ok i'll expand on my comment.

buck wrote:Tetris Monkey is a young man, And as such, his head is in a fragile state, when someone goes out of there way, Like you have, to upset him, he will naturally react.

I feel this is the same situation I was in. I naturally reacted. Tetrismonkey is guilty as much as me, just the "event" was smaller scale.
Image ImageImageImage
Hitchkok
Forum Intermediate

buck wrote:BUT it does matter to the topic at hand.

NO, it DOESN'T.
it's just like saying jack's abuse of power justifies clarkey's actions.
buck wrote:
I am argueing that Tetris Monkey only did what he did because clarkey deliberately attempts to wind up the mods, admins and general user population on the forum, By continueing to post.

I am suggesting this would not be an issue if he had been punished properly and as such, I feel it would be unfair to complain about anything tetris monkey does if he is only acting under what must be described as Duress and Panic. It would not have happened had clarkey not been allowed to post, Or indeed, hadnt Deliberately gone out of his way to wind up the forum population by demanding he join the "purple" usergroup.

i agree that clarkey continual to post is "winding up up the forum population". but that's his right, as long as he doesn't break the rules.
Duress & Panic? are you joking?
buck wrote:If you are Unable to comprehend the arguement at Hand Zeek, Then i would be happy to disscuss it on msn. However i must warn you i have stated the case quite clear, and that my patience is wareing very thin on the matter.

are you seariously offending and threatening the the omboudsman in his own section?
there is no useless knowledge, there is only knowledge we don't know how to use
math is the art of stating the obvious
click the banner.
yay, i have bragging rights
teal'c wrote:Jesus maybe Hitch should be ombudsman he seems to be the only one with brains around here
GhostyGoo wrote:Capitalism is responsible for the death of humanity through a complete and utter destruction of ethical conduct, you DO know this, right?
Thanks to capitalism, when your doctor tells you you require a kidney transplant to survive, you no longer can be certain if you actually need a kidney transplant or your doctor simply needs a new speedboat. Nice.

-Goo
buck
The Main Event

Honours and Awards

Clarkey wrote:
buck wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
buck wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

buck wrote:Tetris Monkey is a young man, And as such, his head is in a fragile state, when someone goes out of there way, Like you have, to upset him, he will naturally react.

I feel this is the same situation I was in. I naturally reacted. Tetrismonkey is guilty as much as me, just the "event" was smaller scale.

So if tetris Monkey is in the same situation as yourself, And you didnt actually get punished, nor were you removed of your position (i believe you resigned) then there is mandate for anything to happy to tetris monkey, As you were not punished, Nor should he be.

Thanks for backing up my arguement clarkey, Seems youve solved your own issue.
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
2010-

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

buck wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
buck wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
buck wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

So if tetris Monkey is in the same situation as yourself, And you didnt actually get punished, nor were you removed of your position (i believe you resigned) then there is mandate for anything to happy to tetris monkey, As you were not punished, Nor should he be.

Difference is i'm no longer on the team and i've been stripped of everything. I'm being bullied and harrassed, I have people evading the foe list to bully and harrass me. i think that's some form of punishment.

Anyway, you are no admin anymore, so what you think means crap.
Image ImageImageImage
buck
The Main Event

Honours and Awards

Clarkey wrote:
buck wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
buck wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
buck wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

Difference is i'm no longer on the team and i've been stripped of everything. I'm being bullied and harrassed, I have people evading the foe list to bully and harrass me. i think that's some form of punishment.

Anyway, you are no admin anymore, so what you think means crap.

Im glad you have to resort to name calling , as your lack of arguement ability and weak prior arguements are starting to become shakey. It appears that you are not sorry, as you suggested in the mod forums, but simply a very bitter fool, Whos made his own bed, and doesnt like lyeing in it.

Oh and it is quite on the contrary, I am argueing on bahalf of Tetris Monkey, So my opinion is quite valid in this thread, as you well know. As for everywere else on the forum, I am a respected, not disgraced former admin, Who is often asked his opinion on matters by the current adminstration, as well as mods and users, and my opinion is welcomed in the mod forum, which yours , as you might have recently noticed, Is not.
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
2010-

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Code:
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

Jedi~Tank wrote:BRING CLARKEY BACK!!!!

:-D
Spoiler
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

buck wrote:It appears that you are not sorry, as you suggested in the mod forums, but simply a very bitter fool, Whos made his own bed, and doesnt like lyeing in it.

Oh i'm sorry, but apparently tetrismonkey wasn't happy that i posted an apology. That's why he's gone mental. I was keeping this issue behind us but you felt the need to bully me for a day following me around, then tetrismonkey decided to abuse his powers himself, it was you two that have exploded this situation again. The mod team were gradually moving on with it, but there's always one that will ignite the situation to ruin that.

buck wrote:Oh and it is quite on the contrary, I am argueing on bahalf of Tetris Monkey, So my opinion is quite valid in this thread, as you well know.

Man you can't even get his name right.

buck wrote:As for everywere else on the forum, I am a respected, not disgraced former admin, Who is often asked his opinion on matters by the current adminstration, as well as mods and users, and my opinion is welcomed in the mod forum, which yours , as you might have recently noticed, Is not.

I am still respected by some, plus I don't think you following me around the forums bullying and harrassing me with every post I make is very respectful.
Image ImageImageImage
buck
The Main Event

Honours and Awards

Clarkey wrote:Oh i'm sorry, but apparently tetrismonkey wasn't happy that i posted an apology. That's why he's gone mental. I was keeping this issue behind us but you felt the need to bully me for a day following me around, then tetrismonkey decided to abuse his powers himself, it was you two that have exploded this situation again. The mod team were gradually moving on with it, but there's always one that will ignite the situation to ruin that.

You posted an apoligy in the mod forum, Knowing that it would cause more controversy, if you were truely sorry, You would have kept your head down, as is you demanded to be allowed on the forum and demanded to be in the Purple usergroup, The actions of a Reformed man? I think not. So naturally, tetris monkey would re-act, hence the situation we are in now, which is what you wanted.

Clarkey wrote:Man you can't even get his name right.

Man, What a magnificant arguement that is. Seriosuly, the amount of spam you have posted, is warn worthy.

Clarkey wrote:I am still respected by some, plus I don't think you following me around the forums bullying and harrassing me with every post I make is very respectful.

Respect is earned, and though we are divulgeing from the topic at hand, which i am eager to get back too, You lost all of yours. I will treat you with non until you do something to earn it back, Which you are currently failing at doing, sending me Private messeges and avoiding the filter to swear at me, Man, Am i intimidated.

Clarkey wrote:I'm being bullied and harrassed, I have people evading the foe list to bully and harrass me. i think that's some form of punishment.

So if you feel this to be your punishment, why are you complaining to the ombudsperson?
Last edited by buck on Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
2010-

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Code:
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

buck wrote:Respect is earned, and though we are divulgeing from the topic at hand, which i am eager to get back too, You lost all of yours. I will treat you with non until you do something to earn it back, Which you are currently failing at doing, sending me Private messeges and avoiding the filter to swear at me, Man, Am i intimidated.

You following me round forums bully and harrassing me is no better.

Anyway back to the issue at hand.
Ombudsman, does my post rightfully go back to where it was before Tetrismonkey moved it to dump?
Image ImageImageImage
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict
Alliance: sigma leader
Race: systemlord
ID: 70578

moses of romania wrote:

if you had actualy read the entire topic you would have known that JT got warned for posting that. yours is spam aswell, warning issued (when i get back from soccer)

buck i'll reply to you in 3 hours or so
buck
The Main Event

Honours and Awards

zeekomkommer wrote:
moses of romania wrote:

if you had actualy read the entire topic you would have known that JT got warned for posting that. yours is spam aswell, warning issued (when i get back from soccer)

buck i'll reply to you in 3 hours or so

Just so you know i will not be here to rebute or indeed agree with your assessment or reply, However if a decision is made while i am gone its entirely acceptable, i feel ive said all i need to say.
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
2010-

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Code:
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Zeek, i've said all I need to.

My post should be moved back.
Image ImageImageImage

Return to “Case Archives”