Suggest any improvements
Calesta
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Centurion
ID: 15208

Re: So what is the problem?

Lithium wrote:actually im complaining cuz its unfair

and if u show me one in asc server that has played more then me that server then HAT OFF

i can have 4 days off game via ppt in main but not in ascended

i might be able to take that bet ...
worked on this account for yrs now
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Lithium wrote:dude cuz he thinks all actives goes in irc meeting , thats quite huge activity

there is a little birdy in his ear and $$ was the influence.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Tekki
Forum Addict

Actually Lithium, I've bought very little DMU. Not many peoples sell to me :( I am of course in the market to buy more and yes I could buy a lot more than I get, but that's the thing - when I buy DMU I usually get say 10-20 q which is only 2-3 days farming for me. So comparatively it's not that much.

HgE wrote:
Rabbid Thom wrote:all this boils down to is the pure fact of how broken it was in the first place

alot of the sever, all they did was build the minimum to keep themselves from being deascended

and why complain now? because half of you have been complacent for the last year or more and never put effort in and those who did have put 4 times the effort in to be able to descend you taking a day or more are now being rewarded with the another double raise

I only complaining about 1 issue:
Implementing in Ascended Server UPDATES that has not been Debate on this FORUM while for MAIN Server, we Debate First then we are implementing.

HgE, I agree, all updates - major ones anyway should be debated on the forum by the community. This doesn't always happen for main either though.

Rabbid Thom, what it boils down to for me is that ascended was broken when it was released. Since descension wasn't an option then no one had to pay attention to ascended. Fighting against DD was a pain and there was a heap of problems there to the point where no one could catch up to them. The issue has been trying to get people to play a server that was never properly implemented. Now some people worked on their accounts and kudos to them but that does NOT mean they should be untouchable forever.

The new change in TOC will make some difference but like all changes in stuff - or most that Admin does it means that some TOCs are now even bigger.

Therefore the first change I'd really advocate is the EXTENSION of time on how long it takes to descend someone. 7.5 hours is too fast. It NEEDED to be faster with the bigger defences but now that that has been taken away, it's too fast. I'd put it back to the 3 hours between hits or maybe even 4 hours.

With the new update I need to do a bit more calc on how long it will take to descend some of the bigger accounts now (myself included) :P but the timing change needs to be implemented IMO.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit
Alliance: General - Battle/FAQ Mods
Race: Rabbid
ID: 7905

admin decided this ages ago and it was talked about just he didn't code it properly first time round
and i love the fact i can now be descended it's put more edge on the game
no one should ever be untouchable maybe hard but not undeascendable

however the only thing admin has put in that wasn't talked about months ago was the reduction in time from 3 hours to 2.5 hours

this should may need to be looked at for the time being taken out and maybe added in later when it's needed
HgE
Forum Regular
Alliance: Tauri Ålliance
Race: System Lord
ID: 102298

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Lithium wrote:dude cuz he thinks all actives goes in irc meeting , thats quite huge activity

there is a little birdy in his ear and $$ was the influence.

Well, maybe if you are too naive you won't realize this issue.

tekki wrote:...all updates - major ones anyway should be debated on the forum by the community. This doesn't always happen for main either though....

I want to see Removal of user PPT in main without debate and done it today, then, we should talk about Main. :D

tekki wrote:With the new update I need to do a bit more calc on how long it will take to descend some of the bigger accounts now (myself included)

The answer is: 900 lvl's in Defesive Powers and Repultion & Constitution and MNEC to 1k. :D
Last edited by HgE on Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

I personally believe the fix that Admin did to TOC prior to the newest one was fine. I talk about the new TOC that displays in introspection section, not the one effective atm in an ascendedattack that wasn't around one or two weeks ago. This current one is too oversized and way too quick to descend a good account.

I want to see Removal of user PPT in main without debate and done it today, then, we should talk about Main. :D

Lol that'd be the worst ever main downgrade. :razz: :shock:
Last edited by Cole on Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HgE
Forum Regular

Cole wrote:
I want to see Removal of user PPT in main without debate and done it today, and Sending OUT the MS to 1 time/ week, then we should talk about Main. :D

Lol that'd be the worst ever main downgrade. :razz: :shock:

I personally believe that this way the Game will be only of WARs and active people will come. :D
Tekki
Forum Addict

Okay, one thing that does need to be fixed is that a descension hit SHOULD eat into your reserves.

At the moment it doesn't. It takes your life force, but it doesn't touch the reserves. If 400billion is reflected back this should take all the life force and start on the reserves.

That's when you hit someone of course, not the other way around.
Spoiler

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

why should it eat into resevres?

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Tekki
Forum Addict

Okay you have 150m Life Force, 1b Reserves, you hit someone and they reflect back say 600m damage.

At the moment that damage is only taking the 150 m life force and not touching your reserves.

It should take your reserves down to about 690m with 1 life force in this example. (if I got my math right)

I'm not saying it should do all the damage but the reflected damage back should be the same 2/5 damage where it is enough reflected back.

You are after all around to repair the damage.
Spoiler

Jedi~Tank
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
HgE
Forum Regular

Tekki wrote:....

It should take your reserves down to about 690m with 1 life force in this example. (if I got my math right)
You are after all around to repair the damage.

So, it's pointless...
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

and what happens if yr reserves are low ? u get descended in 1 hit?
i hope yes cuz ill descend 90% of the server
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Lithium wrote:and what happens if yr reserves are low ? u get descended in 1 hit?

and Ill help you, everyone if nothing else just for the hell of it to show what this has become.

Deni
Tekki
Forum Addict

Lithium wrote:and what happens if yr reserves are low ? u get descended in 1 hit?

This is what happens anyway Lithium. I think it was probably put that way so that people DID NOT descend themselves in one hit by hitting someone they shouldn't be. So it can stay or not but a check on that it is how it's meant to be would be nice.

That's what descension is Lithium, eat away the life force and reserves until both are 0 then you are decended.
Spoiler

Jedi~Tank
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
renegadze
Forum Elite

Tekki wrote:
renegadze wrote:
I heard one of your suggestions would be to start over with ascended...i.e a reset.

Where did I say this? Please do not put words into my mouth, I find that disrespectful.

I disagree on the catching up though. In the past when DD dominated the server it was impossible to catch up, so changes were made and viola it was possible again. This is a similar situation. I am NOT suggesting that it should be easy, just that it should be possible. There simply is not enough DMU out in the game and the relative costs of the levels make it YEARS before anyone gets to catch up. Now I don't mean get someone to a good account, I mean catch up to the top account. If you are catching up, then you should aim for the best.

That IS NOT POSSIBLE and even if you get a 'good' account, with the current mechanics (which maybe have changed) then you still can't do diddly against them.

How is that in any way conducive to making an active server? It's not. If you know it can't be done then you won't do it and right now it can't be done and catch up to a good account takes 2 yearish of flat out farming. Sorry not likely to happen.

I am not yet even 1 year in TL

I had a CER of 187
a TOC of 281 mil
and personals of 520

I worked on it..a LOT........I improved.

If you can't cut it....go play another game!
Spoiler
ImageImageImage

Return to “Suggestions”