Change is in the air..

Any sort of Alliance Announcements may be placed here, from new alliances forming, new alliance forums to anything but recruiting.
WoofyBear
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ω TITAN
Race: BEAR
ID: 8008

Re: Change is in the air..

Cobolt was a good player and set the foundation for a great empire but not only that, he made plans in the very beginning for it. He knew the game would change eventually and put in provisions for that possibility. I am sure he knew long ago that it was a possibility. Keeping with the ideals that he put in place we have made this decision. We have not destroyed anything he created yet honored his intentions from the beginning.

This is a quote from a pm I got from him a few months ago on the T I T A N S boards when asking him about his intentions for us...

Cobolt wrote:
Another important thing regarding such things are that I also feel that my "shadow" shouldn´t be "everywhere" in the alliance. A legacy is in my opinion a good thing as long as it is on a foundation level, values and such. But if it seeps to much into things it is very hard for current leadership to make own policy as ppl tend to referr to "old ways" wich rarely are up to date.... As I have said to other leaders, it was never my intention to try to keep the alliance as a static entity - infact quite the opposite, I was adamant to keep evolving the alliance according to how the game developed, only thing I felt needed to be solid is the sprit, heart and foundation of Titans that in my opinion could be described with a few words - "good guys". :)

We honor our founders intentions by merging with another empire, not destroy it. Omega may war a lot, however they are not the aggressors in most of the wars they have been in. Their empire was originally started to go after cheats in the game... i think they meet the criteria pretty well for "good guys"...

"...Although I have made a career out of remodeling the truth into convenient shapes while taking possession of commodities legally belonging to others. I would dispute the fact that what I've done has been wrong. Legally yes, but you should know that the universe is not by nature an equitable distributor of good health and good fortune."

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Everyone else has nice little quotes about them in their sig.. I thought this one would be snazzy...
AeonKnight wrote: You know you single Handedly made nearly all of them inacitve. well done.
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
Another important thing regarding such things are that I also feel that my "shadow" shouldn´t be "everywhere" in the alliance. A legacy is in my opinion a good thing as long as it is on a foundation level, values and such. But if it seeps to much into things it is very hard for current leadership to make own policy as ppl tend to referr to "old ways" wich rarely are up to date.... As I have said to other leaders, it was never my intention to try to keep the alliance as a static entity - infact quite the opposite, I was adamant to keep evolving the alliance according to how the game developed, only thing I felt needed to be solid is the sprit, heart and foundation of Titans that in my opinion could be described with a few words - "good guys". :)
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:DDE SUCK...that is all!!!
Bring it on TAF. ;)
TAF posted that?!?!...I thought ~DP~did!!!
Osiris™ wrote:

If there is anything you do suck on then its my back vagina ;)
You sir must like men doesn't mean I do and if I did KJ would be my type I don't go after bottom feeders :smt078
ZERO
Spoiler
On 1/14/14, at 5:12 PM, Dean Bailey Z E R O 1907332 HVE Canadia wrote:
> glad his return overshadowed our betrayal.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

WoofyBear wrote: Omega may war a lot, however they are not the aggressors in most of the wars they have been in. Their empire was originally started to go after cheats in the game... i think they meet the criteria pretty well for "good guys"...

viewtopic.php?f=68&t=185069
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=166321
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=181977
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=180879 <you'll like this one
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=180856
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=180199
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=179596
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=179620
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=179045

8-[
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~wolverine~
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Guild wrote:
WoofyBear wrote: Omega may war a lot, however they are not the aggressors in most of the wars they have been in. Their empire was originally started to go after cheats in the game... i think they meet the criteria pretty well for "good guys"...

viewtopic.php?f=68&t=185069
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=166321
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=181977
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=180879 <you'll like this one
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=180856
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=180199
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=179596
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=179620
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=179045

8-[

:smt091
WoofyBear
Forum Irregular

yes actually, i do.. that war was the most fun i had had in the game at that point and made some good friends with the guys in delta.. yea, i like it very much!

hell, during that war i was in italy part of the time and there was an earthquake here and oh.. LordRse who was in delta actually got on titans boards and asked if i was ok... yea, i LOVE that one.

"...Although I have made a career out of remodeling the truth into convenient shapes while taking possession of commodities legally belonging to others. I would dispute the fact that what I've done has been wrong. Legally yes, but you should know that the universe is not by nature an equitable distributor of good health and good fortune."

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Everyone else has nice little quotes about them in their sig.. I thought this one would be snazzy...
AeonKnight wrote: You know you single Handedly made nearly all of them inacitve. well done.
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
Bring it on TAF. ;)
Osiris™ wrote:

You sir must like men doesn't mean I do and if I did KJ would be my type I don't go after bottom feeders :smt078
ZERO
Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict

WoofyBear wrote:yes actually, i do.. that war was the most fun i had had in the game at that point and made some good friends with the guys in delta.. yea, i like it very much!

hell, during that war i was in italy part of the time and there was an earthquake here and oh.. LordRse who was in delta actually got on titans boards and asked if i was ok... yea, i LOVE that one.

glad to hear it :D

was primarily going at your "they are not the aggressors in most wars" point...
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WoofyBear
Forum Irregular

on that one.. yea, they were aggressors, but damn was it fun. woke me and many titans up and got us having fun in the game again. I actually thanked them for it! Never any trash talk in that war, nothing but fun! Hell, i wish all wars could be like that.

I would like to thank everyone for their good wishes for us with this merger. It is good to know that so many on the server have a sense of brotherhood in the game.

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
Bring it on TAF. ;)
Osiris™ wrote:

ZERO
Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict

WoofyBear wrote:on that one.. yea, they were aggressors, but damn was it fun. woke me and many titans up and got us having fun in the game again. I actually thanked them for it! Never any trash talk in that war, nothing but fun! Hell, i wish all wars could be like that.

I would like to thank everyone for their good wishes for us with this merger. It is good to know that so many on the server have a sense of brotherhood in the game.

yeah just as i thought someone put those words into your mouth then haha, that being you saying they arent the aggressors lol

nevermind best of luck to yah :smt043
Spoiler
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Guild wrote:
WoofyBear wrote:on that one.. yea, they were aggressors, but damn was it fun. woke me and many titans up and got us having fun in the game again. I actually thanked them for it! Never any trash talk in that war, nothing but fun! Hell, i wish all wars could be like that.

yeah just as i thought someone put those words into your mouth then haha, that being you saying they arent the aggressors lol

I think ur mistaking the alliance that puts words in people's mouths! [-X
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
Guild
Forum Addict

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
Guild wrote:

I think ur mistaking the alliance that puts words in people's mouths! [-X

i just say it because, of how he said OE isnt usually the aggressor, and then i came across numerous accounts of...well Oe being the aggressors , just struck me as curious ;)
Spoiler
WoofyBear
Forum Irregular

ok now.. keep it all nice and polite like everyone. This is an occasion that is a happy one.

oh yea, and guild, the war titans got pulled in with dde, yea, that one was fun too and I was able to get to start chatting with some people in DDE. Just because you are in war with someone dosent mean you cant become friends with them at the same time! :-)

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
Bring it on TAF. ;)
Osiris™ wrote:

ZERO
Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict

WoofyBear wrote:ok now.. keep it all nice and polite like everyone. This is an occasion that is a happy one.

oh yea, and guild, the war titans got pulled in with dde, yea, that one was fun too and I was able to get to start chatting with some people in DDE. Just because you are in war with someone dosent mean you cant become friends with them at the same time! :-)

:?

i think your kinda missing my point, im not saying wars cant be fun...

im merely pointing out that, you say OE is a peaceful, and dont tend to instigate wars... which is well... incorrect, to say the least
Spoiler
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Guild is a funny man.
Guild
Forum Addict

Jim wrote:Guild is a funny man.

droppin knowledge bombs all up in your faces ! :razz:
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~
Forum Regular
Race: System Lord
ID: 42235

Guild Guild Guild...hate yo blow your theory out of the water but for the most part your wrong...do we start yhe topics here on the forums well yes but you my friend have no clue what lead us up to that point

Has OE started wars sure...but do your homework first ;)
Guild
Forum Addict

~Desert Phantom~ wrote:Guild Guild Guild...hate yo blow your theory out of the water but for the most part your wrong...do we start yhe topics here on the forums well yes but you my friend have no clue what lead us up to that point

Has OE started wars sure...but do your homework first ;)

just so no backtracking happens before i check through some topics, your saying you dont instigate the fighting ? ;)
Spoiler

Return to “Alliance announcements”