The December Over 18's Australian Sha-Bang!

A place for planning conventions, meetings, etc....
Also a place for the pictures made there:)
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: The December Over 18's Australian Sha-Bang!

Hope to count you in Poly. :-D

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

write this crazy dutchie down to. If my gf lets me go im surely comming
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

FreeSpirit wrote:write this crazy dutchie down to. If my gf lets me go im surely comming

You're going to come to Melbourne for the 1st of December 2007?

Wow, I would be more than impressed if you could pull that off.

You would also win an award we would have to create for you "Person who travelled furthest to attend".

See what you can do Wes. :D

mastertkd
Forum Newbie

I shall have to see if I can do a little rearranging of my work schedule to see if this is do-able:)
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

mastertkd wrote:I shall have to see if I can do a little rearranging of my work schedule to see if this is do-able:)

Get back to me as soon as you can, I need to let these places know numbers, as the prices will change ;)

Vegito_
Forum Irregular

We should have a door prize.....the first person to come pays off my credit card :P

cant wait to have another shin dig though, it was fun last time..... even if only 3 of us went clubbing \:D/
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

Vegito_ wrote:We should have a door prize.....the first person to come pays off my credit card :P

cant wait to have another shin dig though, it was fun last time..... even if only 3 of us went clubbing \:D/

It would be more of a door prize to have to pay off my credit card, there isn't that far to go thanks to the crazy month of October.

We will be having prizes though, like the first convention.

Also better let you guys know that the good people from Paintball will soon be asking for a deposit per head, which I can't recall off the top of my head, but I will give them a call later on in the week and work out how much in total we need and how we can get your deposits in.

I'm looking forward to there being mor epeople at the club too. You took the 3rd wheel very well Luke, very noble of you. :D

Vegito_
Forum Irregular

Nuto vixen wrote:
Vegito_ wrote:We should have a door prize.....the first person to come pays off my credit card :P

It would be more of a door prize to have to pay off my credit card, there isn't that far to go thanks to the crazy month of October.

Also better let you guys know that the good people from Paintball will soon be asking for a deposit per head, which I can't recall off the top of my head, but I will give them a call later on in the week and work out how much in total we need and how we can get your deposits in.

I'm looking forward to there being mor epeople at the club too. You took the 3rd wheel very well Luke, very noble of you. :D

haha it was my pleasure.... well not really :P

its easy enough for me to give u the $$ but how else is every1 going to give it to u?
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

Vegito_ wrote:
Nuto vixen wrote:

haha it was my pleasure.... well not really :P

its easy enough for me to give u the $$ but how else is every1 going to give it to u?

The fact that that is an excellent point is making me wonder that myself actually.

Suggestions anyone?

Nug
Forum Grunt

Could always do cash in hand.. Anyone for a pre-convention warm up? \:D/

We could deposit the money into your bank account or we could use paypal maybe...
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

Nug wrote:Could always do cash in hand.. Anyone for a pre-convention warm up? \:D/

We could deposit the money into your bank account or we could use paypal maybe...

I was thinking about paypal, but funds take a while to come through.

I will find out how much per person and see what my options are.

Vegito_
Forum Irregular

if people have online banking (i think most people will) it only takes 48hrs max to get into your account

so maybe send PM to them with your account details???? :S
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

Vegito_ wrote:if people have online banking (i think most people will) it only takes 48hrs max to get into your account

Hmmm, thats not a bad idea. Are you sure its only 48 hours? I thought it was something like a week. Technology these days. Woot!

Vegito_
Forum Irregular

Nuto vixen wrote:
Vegito_ wrote:if people have online banking (i think most people will) it only takes 48hrs max to get into your account

Hmmm, thats not a bad idea. Are you sure its only 48 hours? I thought it was something like a week. Technology these days. Woot!

yeah im sure, its only longer if they send from an overseas bank

ill have some money soon ( yep im broke :( ) so ill either meet up with you for that lunch or just send it to u
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

Vegito_ wrote:
Nuto vixen wrote:

yeah im sure, its only longer if they send from an overseas bank

ill have some money soon ( yep im broke :( ) so ill either meet up with you for that lunch or just send it to u

Yeah, you live 20 minutes away. I think I can make the effort to come see you and grab the cash off you. Lunch ahoy! Did you say steak?! :o

Return to “Conventions, meetups”