thx for the input guys

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
ForgottenWarrior
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: HELLJUMPERS
Race: System Lord
ID: 0

Re: thx for the input guys

Bc I remember you being in the alliance I just dont remember what you were in charge of. Me and you used to get along well actually I may not have been around when he handed the alliance off bc I think I might have quit around that time or something I dont remember what but I know I left before he handed the alliance off and when I noticed the alliance wasn't in charge by him anymore I just didn't rejoin and im pretty sure thats around the time I quit.
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

lol.... thats really funny. If you actually had a brain cell for every time you called us stupid you might have an IQ above 4. For someone who is going round calling others stupid, your own personal display of intelligence is stupendous! I mean..the creativity and use of intellect in your post's...enough to blow an imaginary molecule of oxygen away..

I personally suggest you back down and leave well enough a lone before you just dont have an account to play with, and a mod bans you for such disrespect and ignorance.

He is in A knights to..lol. Im sure james will be most amused to know what he's been up to on the forums... :lol:
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
ForgottenWarrior
Fledgling Forumer

Sun God Ra wrote:Blah blah blah, just creep out of your little hole. I don't care that you don't remember, only that you feel the need to fill those memory blanks with lies. I'll be waiting, now don't make me wait too long.

Lies....I would hardly call it lies bc I just got a few details wrong when the majority of what ive said was right. Why should I come out of perg to get you? Why dont you come and get me? No matter I will come out soon enough anyways bc I have no intention of staying in perg. You guys know absolutely nothing about me at all, you aren't just idiots your fools and proving it with every post you make. Im laughin my ass off right now.
™THE_LEGEND™
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ™F®G0TT3N L3G3NDS™
Race: F®G0TT3/\/
ID: 12795
Alternate name(s): ™THE_L3G3ND™

*Walks in to akward room, and begins to speak* This is some funny stuff my friends. Why does the past matter? Your all in different alliances now. You should be happy your not killing each other ingame. But as I must say from my *Almost Perfect* memory, FW was 2IC of Eskers alliance a.K.a he was the Top Dog. He and Esker had some great power shared through the time they played. They kicked many of your ass's. Just grow up and get somthin better to do. Like Real Life!
™F®G0TT3N L3G3NDS™ and ™IMM®T4L L3G3NDS™ it's a beautiful thing!

Avay Made By Murkar, Siggy Made By Retribution
ForgottenWarrior
Fledgling Forumer

THE_Legend wrote:*Walks in to akward room, and begins to speak* This is some funny stuff my friends. Why does the past matter? Your all in different alliances now. You should be happy your not killing each other ingame. But as I must say from my *Almost Perfect* memory, FW was 2IC of Eskers alliance a.K.a he was the Top Dog. He and Esker had some great power shared through the time they played. They kicked many of your ass's. Just grow up and get somthin better to do. Like Real Life!
But im bord and dont feel like doing my homework,lol
Osi
Forum Addict

You people are interesting
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
ColonelMichael
Forum Spammer

To give you an idea of how long I (ForgottenWarrior) have been around look up how old this forum acount is from my very first name back not long after this game first started I believe and I didn't even make this account for a couple months after I started playing.
It is better to try and fight then to surrender without one!
Osi
Forum Addict

good for you

*pinches whatever your name is's cheek*

your just a little cuttie arn't you? Now go play nice with the other boys.
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
ForgottenWarrior
Fledgling Forumer

Prophet of Truth wrote:good for you

*pinches whatever your name is's cheek*

your just a little cuttie arn't you? Now go play nice with the other boys.
Thanks, for the complement PoT, hey thats got a ring to it. That was from my old spamming days, is buck still the ALMIGHT HALLOWED ELDER GOD OF SPAM ,lol
Osi
Forum Addict

no he's all washed up...kinda like you =]
ForgottenWarrior
Fledgling Forumer

ouch, what was that for? I didn't do nothin to you,lol. Little grumpy are we. Even back when I was last forum active he wasn't posting much at all. I think some of you guys could use a break from this game yourselves you jump down ppl's throats way to quickly without even giving them a chance when you dont even know them and the only reason so many ppl are joining your side is bc you've stayed on the forums forever and I actually had a real life and stopped loggin onto this silly thing. I dont hold anything against you but you seriously need to chill and go have some fun or somethin......all of you.
Osi
Forum Addict

I've left the forum many times, and I have a life. I bother people here for kicks and giggles, your attempt to degrade me is laughable at best. Please try and invent something other than the tired run up and down "you need a life" comeback. At least be semi creative. If not you arn't really worth my free time.
ForgottenWarrior
Fledgling Forumer

Prophet of Truth wrote:I've left the forum many times, and I have a life. I bother people here for kicks and giggles, your attempt to degrade me is laughable at best. Please try and invent something other than the tired run up and down "you need a life" comeback. At least be semi creative. If not you arn't really worth my free time.
Dude, I wasn't talkin about you so chill out and the only reason ive gotten on these forums lately is bc ive been bored bc we had a snow delay or else I would never get on this thing. Im beginning to think this game is full of jumpy, temperamental geeks who got picked on in the real world so they think they are powerful on this game and can trash everyone. And I know thast been said a thousand times but there may be some truth to that.
Osi
Forum Addict

A lot of the people here arn't geeks but w/e
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

ForgottenWarrior wrote:
Sun God Ra wrote:Blah blah blah, just creep out of your little hole. I don't care that you don't remember, only that you feel the need to fill those memory blanks with lies. I'll be waiting, now don't make me wait too long.

Lies....I would hardly call it lies bc I just got a few details wrong when the majority of what ive said was right. Why should I come out of perg to get you? Why dont you come and get me? No matter I will come out soon enough anyways bc I have no intention of staying in perg. You guys know absolutely nothing about me at all, you aren't just idiots your fools and proving it with every post you make. Im laughin my ass off right now.

I'm afraid the limit upon army size won't allow me to enter. I'm content to wait for you to crawl out though. And good for you, you have another account. Want a sticker? I have a weston sig to, shall we all go dance in the woods and be happy little fairies? I'm sure you're laughing, interjected with wallowing in self pity. Oh and it was a nice try to for you to play it off as, "I must have left before that happened". I thought you were there for ever and were bed buddies with Esker?
Death is the Road to Awe

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”