New Goa'uld/System Lord/Tok'ra??? Introduce yourself.

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Re: New Goa'uld/System Lord/Tok'ra??? Introduce yourself.

There is only one problem with that council. The majority are hardly here at all...

Next time harchester, do something more than copy-paste of an earlier post in this thread...

In the last many months there has been only one goa'uld that has shown the proper system lord mentality, and he is not on that list. The system lord mentality isn't merely threatening everyone, it is much more... Also, do not forget to count. That list contains fourteen names, not nine... Or do you pride yourself in being a male chauvinist by subjugating the queens, despite there being ample proof that many on the Canon system lord council have been female?

Examples: Amaterasu, Bastet, Egeria (yes, she was once a system lord), Hathor, Isis, Kali, Morrigan, Nirrti
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

Do not speak so recklessly Zeratul. The eyes of the Gods are unlimited and even though I do not show my face do not underestimate my power. I am the Supreme System Lord, as ever, and I don't see it as necessary for me to sully my great time by using it to address those who are so far beneath me... I have other loyal servants for that.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

This "SL Council" remains a joke as usual. :roll:
Death is the Road to Awe

Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

ahh... yes... you claim to be so, yet you hardly post... and yes, we foresaw your post (or one like it)

To be able to claim such title rightfully, you have to not only have to say it, but you have to actively show it on a regular basis, and you have to show the right personality... your persona is undeniably rather evil, but it does not have the glow of a true System lord... posting 6 times in the last month does not count. nor does the additional 8 posts in the month before that...

and even if your name was discounted from that "list", the majority of the others only post in SL persona when they are prompted by posts like ours above.

The "SL Council" is, as Ra said, a joke.
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

I miss the days of the SLD/SLC of few years back, the days of the G.E. etc...
Those were the days.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Thoth
Forum Irregular
Race: Goa'uld
Alternate name(s): Tiberius
Sopdu

I know this may not be active.

I am Thoth. A Goa'uld living on a isolated planet, trying to invent new technologies to one day return to the galaxy under the rule of the Tauri and free jaffa.
Thoth speaking through his host.
Tiberius speaking.
Anyone else in my posts speaking.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Thoth wrote:I know this may not be active.

I am Thoth. A Goa'uld living on a isolated planet, trying to invent new technologies to one day return to the galaxy under the rule of the Tauri and free jaffa.

Well, what's not active is better when it turns active. :P

And welcome!
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
Thoth
Forum Irregular
Sopdu

I guess I said it wrong. Like Ba'al I isolated myself in order to protect myself and plot to regain my control.
Tiberius speaking.
Thoth
Forum Irregular
Sopdu

It shall happen! -cliché goa'uld ego- and I shall emerge victorious!
Tiberius speaking.
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire

SuperSaiyan wrote:
Thoth wrote:I guess I said it wrong. Like Ba'al I isolated myself in order to protect myself and plot to regain my control.

very well thoth, I look forward to one day doing battle with you

Does the ant bite the elephant. Dont worry about this sholva, his days are numbered. The Tok'ra are but all wiped out.

Pledge loyalty to me and I shall grant you the power and technology you require to bring the Tauri, and the free jaffa to there knees.

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Thoth
Forum Irregular
Sopdu

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:
SuperSaiyan wrote:
Thoth wrote:I guess I said it wrong. Like Ba'al I isolated myself in order to protect myself and plot to regain my control.

very well thoth, I look forward to one day doing battle with you

Does the ant bite the elephant. Dont worry about this sholva, his days are numbered. The Tok'ra are but all wiped out.

Pledge loyalty to me and I shall grant you the power and technology you require to bring the Tauri, and the free jaffa to there knees.

I pledge loyalty to no-one anymore. I will work with you perhaps. But never again shall I be a under-lord to another Goa'uld.
Tiberius speaking.
Gaius
Tok'ra Researcher

Goa'uld aren't ashamed of possessing fat hosts, or getting a slim host fat.
Think Nerus - he was such a powerful, intelligent and wise one.
Well, more than any of the current goa'uld will ever be.
:smt112
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

I am harchester, one of the Supreme 8 System Lords who control this galaxy...(represent all SL's)

Thoth you will pledge your loyalty to the council if not, then you shall be given a new hell. and those who you are dearest to will fall along with yourself
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Gaius wrote:Goa'uld aren't ashamed of possessing fat hosts, or getting a slim host fat.
Think Nerus - he was such a powerful, intelligent and wise one.
Well, more than any of the current goa'uld will ever be.
:smt112

That shows the lack of knowledge of rookie tok'ras...
Spoiler

Spoiler
Gaius
Tok'ra Researcher

Or, our defiance.
I know you've got big armies, and big guns, and other big things I'm not going to mention, but you're incredibly thick.
Vale.

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”