Asguard WERE IN CONTROL!

All Replicator and NanoTiMasters discussion
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

Re: Asguard ARE IN CONTROL!

Fine twitchy! ill wait 2 million years... if your not ready I'm going to just forget about you =;
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
I Am Thor
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Four Races
Race: Asgard/Ancient
ID: 7368

lol
~FreeSpirit~ wrote:U can always knock at my door but remember i knock back ;)
Tridentkilla wrote:Bush was about as Communist has Lenin was Capitalist...
Twitchy
Forum Addict
Alliance: WOB
Race: Asuran High council
ID: 79058

lol 2 million years lmao our kind would of swarmed the universe by then every galaxy would be over run by us every reality would be crawling with supreme replicators. but yeah you can wait
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
:D :D
I Am Thor
Forum Elite

Twitchy wrote:lol 2 million years lmao our kind would of swarmed the universe by then every galaxy would be over run by us every reality would be crawling with supreme replicators. but yeah you can wait

Ah, but in this last statement, you have revealed your ignorance, for it is impossible to swarm and overrun every galaxy for there is one constant universal truth. The Universe is infinite.
Twitchy
Forum Addict

I Am Thor wrote:
Twitchy wrote:lol 2 million years lmao our kind would of swarmed the universe by then every galaxy would be over run by us every reality would be crawling with supreme replicators. but yeah you can wait

Ah, but in this last statement, you have revealed your ignorance, for it is impossible to swarm and overrun every galaxy for there is one constant universal truth. The Universe is infinite.

that is true but so is our power and give us that much time and we will own every thing
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel

Also forgot to realize I'm still not in his lower plane of existence... but anyway :-"
Talking as a Mod
I Am Thor
Forum Elite

oh, i can just step outside this galaxy real quick to interefere a little :-" :smt067
Twitchy
Forum Addict

ahh but thats the thing you cant. or you will be recycled and be reborn a puny human again.
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
I Am Thor
Forum Elite

Twitchy wrote:ahh but thats the thing you cant. or you will be recycled and be reborn a puny human again.

says who? you forget, ascended beings have interefered in the lower planes before, so who says i wont? 8)
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel

sounds like fear coming from you twitchy? arnt you glad we don't interfere with lower plains of existence 8) You underestimate what a competition card game can do as a distraction, will only take one of us a seconds to annihilate your race, if you can call a group of machines that were built to serve that... 8)
Talking as a Mod
Twitchy
Forum Addict

yes they have but not so a degree where you are destryoing things. face it the ori had you whiped they new how to bend the rules and thats why they were so much of a threat to you.
xXxsephirothxXx wrote:sounds like fear coming from you twitchy? arnt you glad we don't interfere with lower plains of existence 8) You underestimate what a competition card game can do as a distraction, will only take one of us a seconds to annihilate your race, if you can call a group of machines that were built to serve that... 8)

FEAR. what is that. *searches database* ahh fear hmm

Definitions of Fear on the Repli Database:

* be afraid or feel anxious or apprehensive about a possible or probable situation or event; "I fear she might get aggressive"

*upload to file*

if you thing its that easy you would of done it hundrads of years ago. face it dust bag you just dnt have it in you.
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel

I see no Ori around? 8) turns out they don't exist anymore? don't forget tiny machine, the Ori are also ancients.. but they decided to become abusers of our collective powers... We did not fear them , nor do we fear death as we are ultimately enlightened, our existence, everlasting....

Lol a machine could never comprehend the powers we have 8) nor should it, its existence is merely willed, and then forgotten...
Talking as a Mod
Twitchy
Forum Addict

aye they do not exsist any more due to the tauri doing all the hard work and one little Lantean who actualy did some thing to help but if it had not been for them then you would off been destroyed long ago. yes tehy abused the power but thats what made them stron and you weak, i as an Asuran may not fully understand the true power of your relm but with experiments and tourcher you fellow Lantean who i have caught have given me great insight in to your ablilitys, laws, knowledge and power and yes you are a great and powerful race but with the laws of your plane they make you weak. we follow no rules no laws and for that we are strong.
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
Apogryph
Forum Elite
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: Forgotten
ID: 1930282

Twitchy wrote:aye they do not exsist any more due to the tauri doing all the hard work and one little Lantean who actualy did some thing to help but if it had not been for them then you would off been destroyed long ago. yes tehy abused the power but thats what made them stron and you weak, i as an Asuran may not fully understand the true power of your relm but with experiments and tourcher you fellow Lantean who i have caught have given me great insight in to your ablilitys, laws, knowledge and power and yes you are a great and powerful race but with the laws of your plane they make you weak. we follow no rules no laws and for that we are strong.

Your nothing more than a bunch of lego block's. A machine. An imitation of life. You were created by Sentient beings, and you can be destroyed just as easily.
Twitchy
Forum Addict

want to put that theory of yours to the test do you Tollan, ohh waht happend to your technological advance society ohh yeah it was wiped out by a bunch of snake heads tut tut. even the tauri could be the snake heads does that make you feel low on the food chain?
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation

Return to “Replicators/ NanoTiMasters”