MaYHeM Vs ☼ Smurfs

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Boomarang
Forum Irregular
ID: 80570

Re: MaYHeM Vs ☼ Smurfs

Hi every one in the thread

We had a in house vote and it was decided that we can not fight against your power , we are not as strong as you and it would be suicide to fight a power greater than your self ... so we the smurfs surrender to Mayhem

Kind regards

Booms
Sniperwax
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Boomarang wrote:Hi every one in the thread

We had a in house vote and it was decided that we can not fight against your power , we are not as strong as you and it would be suicide to fight a power greater than your self ... so we the smurfs surrender to Mayhem

Kind regards

Booms

I think Mayhem is more or less granting you permission to sniper them on a temporary basis with no damnation towards long term diplomacy. Heck they would probably even sell you cheap UU to sniper them with.

This attempt at breathing life back into the game is not having the desired effect it seems hehehe
Bioflick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Mayhem
Alternate name(s): Bioflick

Sniperwax wrote:

Kind regards

Booms

I think Mayhem is more or less granting you permission to sniper them on a temporary basis with no damnation towards long term diplomacy. Heck they would probably even sell you cheap UU to sniper them with.

This attempt at breathing life back into the game is not having the desired effect it seems hehehe

Well said Sniper. :smt047

Taf descensions 2014
Spoiler
dapice
Firefly
[ Tauri Alliance - AussieOiOi]
DESCENDED UnKnown of the ORI

Kristof
[ TÅTS - Columb]
DESCENDED UnKnown of the TOLAH

VAGABOND
Ash to Ash
[ Tauri Alliance - NoMad]
DESCENDED UnNamed of the ORI

X91
[ TÅÅE ]
Disciples of Amun (Swiftness)
DESCENDED UnKnown of the ORI

Aizen
Squad 5
[ TÅTS - Destroyer]
Disciples of Aker (Alertness)
DESCENDED Timeless Ancient God of the ORI
Spoiler
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Bioflick wrote:
Sniperwax wrote:

Kind regards

Booms

Well said Sniper. :smt047

The cruel irony here is that by giving mH the fun that they want they would probably be substantially improving their diplomatic ties.

Maybe mH should offer 3 month NAPS to the remaining fence sitters that give in to the temptation haha. Feeeeeeeed the animal within you and you will live a happy life. Unlike e-peen size, MS size stops mattering at some point and fear is not an option.
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Sniper pretty much hit the nail on the head, we are not going to sit on you and we will encourage you to hit us as much as you can.

Free uu to the first noobie that masses me :D
Lots of free UU to the next 5 people that mass donais!

Ok, the second one is a lie but the first stands.
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Jim wrote:Sniper pretty much hit the nail on the head, we are not going to sit on you and we will encourage you to hit us as much as you can.

Lol I'll match Jim's UU donation. Down with Donais! Down I say!
donais
Forum Regular
Race: Dam girl
ID: 4742

Jim wrote:Sniper pretty much hit the nail on the head, we are not going to sit on you and we will encourage you to hit us as much as you can.

free naq to the first person to mass jim

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
papa~smurf
Forum Addict
Alliance: fool killer
Race: human

lol you guys made me smile

i think. at lest in my own case, is that the want of destroying and all is gone. kinda done that, got the t shirt thing. i understand the want of fun, and new people to war with to make new friends ( some of those i still talk with where both enemies and allies in days long gone). sorry you didn't get the desired effect from us, or me at lest. I just dont feel that part of the game any more.

but thanks for the smile.
Easy^ Rocks
Boomarang
Forum Irregular
ID: 80570

Well I just got back into the game bout 2 months ago or so , only started farming seriously about 3 weeks ago , got massed for farming a alliance inactive very low memer too . Qaqol just about completely destroyed my ms and halfed my army size , so I am still trying to recover from that , don't have asmuch time to farm as of late , work for the railroad so most of the time I wirk long hours and time needs to be spend with the misses :smt060 , so if you guys can give us a break to get ourself sorted and back to normal then in a few months we can have some fun maybe. But for now for me personaly RL takes first place .

Kind regards

Booms
Jim
Pony Princess
Kishin

How about this:
We will play fair, any in your alliance wants a go at us they can and we will have some fun, any that dont will be ignored unless they build a 50t defence with 1t covert :)
leeuloop1987
Forum Grunt
Alliance: [ ☼ Smurfs ☼ ]
ID: 1927327

to be honest im tempted to have a go at mayhem. but as you all can see i am not up to standard to compete against any of the mayhem members. I only finished my ascensions last week so my covert levels are still low with ms not even on 1tril power. Havnt got much turns or naq ether to take you on, so there im with booms. give us a couple of months then we can have fun :smt025
leeuloop1987
Forum Grunt

seems like mayhem will keep coming at us lol. i trained a small amount to see what would happen. they did not disappoint me. Marked One had his fun with me. so now i know what mayhem is up to :smt019
Jim
Pony Princess
Kishin

He got excited because he couldnt take part in the first strike lol.
leeuloop1987
Forum Grunt

so i tempted him a bit lol. tell him i still got some covert for him to take care of. and another 5 mil unarmed defense units. the mayhem I know don't do a job halfway and leave it [-X
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

leeuloop1987 wrote:so i tempted him a bit lol. tell him i still got some covert for him to take care of. and another 5 mil unarmed defense units. the mayhem I know don't do a job halfway and leave it [-X

Nox it with High Alert. Make him work for his share of the rent :)

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”