Drahazar vs Kynell

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Halisstra
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: Drow
ID: 1974167

Re: Drahazar vs Kynell

Drah's computer broke on saturday, I can confirm this as I was there, he's using my laptop on the weekends. You can leave the posts about the rest of FSF out of it as they are irrelevant especially with regards to the DDE/FSF war, if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all.

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you

FreeSpirit - freespirit2587@hotmail.com says:
im a spacecake wth rumfilling
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

my comments are directly about this vendetta, or lack of 8-[ :smt043
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kynell
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

yes I grow bored of this been like nearly 2 weeks now and hasn't attacked me once and hardly build any defences may aswell close it if it carries on like this any longer I will fie of old age/

perhaps that is his strategy to win keep me waiting till im to old to play anymore lol
Fallen Gabriel
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ricos Warlords
Race: Sistem Lord

This vendetta will end at market reset. Hope both blow off steam till then. Any massing after that will be act of agression against ricos and will be dealt with in same maner.
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

PC was fixed today, your defence + MS is gone.
Spoiler
kynell
Forum Irregular

woohoo he finally massed my def tho I hope u like my def being mainly mercs when u hit it I had 120m of def mercs :) needed them to be killed off so I can raid again I hit ppt as soon as u killed my merc defence so u couldn't hit my covert spies :)
Drahazar
Forum Elite

Yeah, i have had sporadic internet at best, my X51 needed a replacement motherboard apparently only 5 days after it arrived...

either way, defense 0ed well all exept those 3k G+R
Spoiler
Drahazar
Forum Elite

Removed your 10T defense

Killed 24,974,951 Supers
killed 55,945,821 of your spies too, thanks.
Total Kills = 80,920,772

Total losses = 11,009,630

shame you didn't have your Ms trained up I would have enjoyed that too.
Fallen Gabriel wrote:This vendetta will end at market reset. Hope both blow off steam till then. Any massing after that will be act of agression against ricos and will be dealt with in same maner.
If your guy surrenders fine by me, if not, this could go on forever.
Spoiler
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Yawn, you only mass when kynells offline...LOL
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Drahazar
Forum Elite

harchester wrote:Yawn, you only mass when kynells offline...LOL
He was online when i took his 60T
kynell wrote:I hit ppt as soon as u killed my merc defence so u couldn't hit my covert spies :)
see?
Spoiler
harchester
Forum History

Can you be a lamb and provide me with ex FS members id? Since your not gonna end this without surrender its only fair kynell gets to mass members who surrenderd to dde and no longer in a war least tjen he may get a decent defence to play with, unlike peanuts
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

lol harch i think your asking the wrong guys for that, im sure DDE have that kind of info :P

FS are involved in to much love atm, all of DDE want their stats, so its not likely kynell will get any and if he does he's lucky to have beaten DDE to it since they are all scratching their eyeballs out desperate to take anything and everything FS have.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Fallen Gabriel
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ricos Warlords
Race: Sistem Lord

Drahazar wrote:Removed your 10T defense

Killed 24,974,951 Supers
killed 55,945,821 of your spies too, thanks.
Total Kills = 80,920,772

Total losses = 11,009,630

shame you didn't have your Ms trained up I would have enjoyed that too.
Fallen Gabriel wrote:This vendetta will end at market reset. Hope both blow off steam till then. Any massing after that will be act of agression against ricos and will be dealt with in same maner.
If your guy surrenders fine by me, if not, this could go on forever.
Dont push it Drah. Its over at market reset. It lasted a month,more then enough time for both of you to fight each other. I expect you to honor it as same as kynell will.
kynell
Forum Irregular

Drahazar wrote:
kynell wrote:I hit ppt as soon as u killed my merc defence so u couldn't hit my covert spies :)
see?
yes u only snipe me and build nothing no I wasn't online when u took that 60t def I logged on about 15mins after u finished massing me so was a well timed hit and u got me last night when I was out drinking and this whole time u built nothing for me to mass. also I don't surrender so if u don't want it to end at market reset then I shall start playing ur game and not build anything and just snipe u :D
harchester
Forum History

kynell wrote:
Drahazar wrote:
see?
yes u only snipe me and build nothing no I wasn't online when u took that 60t def I logged on about 15mins after u finished massing me so was a well timed hit and u got me last night when I was out drinking and this whole time u built nothing for me to mass. also I don't surrender so if u don't want it to end at market reset then I shall start playing ur game and not build anything and just snipe u :D
No need for not building mate, i got a list of Ex FS members did some recons lots to kill nom nom nom but we will do that if it doesnt end market reset =]

Return to “Vendetta corner”