close the topic please!

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

Re: *Gannicus/Kynell

robert_paul97
my skype andy
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

Robert,

Kynell massed Andy and tried to.extort naq out of his to end this conflict. Second, after several PMs it was decided that they would have a vendetta. Now please care to.explain to.me how it would be OK for him to.mass Andy but Andy not mass him back.

I'm at work.right now so.I.can't speak to.you on Skype, but feel.free to PM me here.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
Borek
Forum Addict

hehe, it's DDE rules, gotta admit i kinda love it, do what we want and screw everyone else. I happen to follow the same rules myself, it's a lot of fun.

Rob i don't care about you or your alliance, the MS mass was for the ascended mass, peace me if you want and i will return the favour and we can both leave these guys to fight, or not, whatever you wish. Honestly i don't care either way i have 2 huge accounts and loads of naq, it's not my fight unless someone makes it my fight, ball is in your court bro.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

good luck andy

extortion #-o for shame
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

well that was fairly simple :-)

Apologies have been exchanged between me and Kynell and peace settings sent. This is over, mods please lock it :-)
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

Borek wrote:hehe, it's DDE rules, gotta admit i kinda love it, do what we want and screw everyone else. I happen to follow the same rules myself, it's a lot of fun.

Rob i don't care about you or your alliance, the MS mass was for the ascended mass, peace me if you want and i will return the favour and we can both leave these guys to fight, or not, whatever you wish. Honestly i don't care either way i have 2 huge accounts and loads of naq, it's not my fight unless someone makes it my fight, ball is in your court bro.
i know your stats no need info
i asked you to not put nose in all it
so........... don.t pass the ball now ;)
you have it ......
kynell
Forum Irregular

yes plz close mods all these posts have given me a headache and has ruined our vendy and instead made us sort things out peacefully so all u haters failed in escalating it just made us make friends instead :)

seems after tlking with u bromas ur a cool guy so im glad we could exchange apoligies and end things peacefully :)
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

kynell wrote:yes plz close mods all these posts have given me a headache and has ruined our vendy and instead made us sort things out peacefully so all u haters failed in escalating it just made us make friends instead :)

seems after tlking with u bromas ur a cool guy so im glad we could exchange apoligies and end things peacefully :)
a good end :smt060
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Bromas wrote:I am calling you out on this vendetta for your attempted extortion of myself.

This started with you threatening me to stop farming you, I told you that if you would up your defence a bit (from less than 1T to 5T or so) I would stop farming you because it would be a higher defence than I farm, however, you instead threatened me, you then massed me and sent me these three messages
Spoiler
"told u not to piss me off now im gonna sit on ur account until u pay me 50trill then this can end"
Spoiler
oo and if u don't pay the 50trill I will happily bring my main account out to mass ur main and run through ur alliance
Spoiler
no pay then see u when ur off ppt again
Now, I have no clue what prompted the second and third messages as I didn't reply to your first one.

If you don't want this to happen, all that I want is an apology for the extortion

Also, I've 0'd your multi and I do not intend on bringing in my main unless you do
A follow up to our chat previously..I fail to see extortion here...basically you are being retaliated against for farming an active war participant?

You starting this thread and posting the chats between you anf kynell is a bit rediculous and you deserve what you get.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Bromas
Forum Addict

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Bromas wrote:I am calling you out on this vendetta for your attempted extortion of myself.

This started with you threatening me to stop farming you, I told you that if you would up your defence a bit (from less than 1T to 5T or so) I would stop farming you because it would be a higher defence than I farm, however, you instead threatened me, you then massed me and sent me these three messages
Spoiler
"told u not to piss me off now im gonna sit on ur account until u pay me 50trill then this can end"
Spoiler
oo and if u don't pay the 50trill I will happily bring my main account out to mass ur main and run through ur alliance
Spoiler
Now, I have no clue what prompted the second and third messages as I didn't reply to your first one.

If you don't want this to happen, all that I want is an apology for the extortion

Also, I've 0'd your multi and I do not intend on bringing in my main unless you do
A follow up to our chat previously..I fail to see extortion here...basically you are being retaliated against for farming an active war participant?

You starting this thread and posting the chats between you anf kynell is a bit rediculous and you deserve what you get.
It's in message two... This is over now JT
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

Bromas wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

It's in message two... This is over now JT
lulz ](*,)
Spoiler
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Irrelevant. post deleted.
Last edited by ~Tziki~ on Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Bromas
Forum Addict

~Tziki~ wrote:
Bromas wrote:
Deathr wrote:Andy is a dead man :smt010
Could be worse, I could be an extortionist :D :smt060
Or a Liar, telling me your multi was one of Ricos members after mouthing off to me for offering you a friendly invitation to TO. Obviously you knew ricos and i are still friendly and used that to butter me up.

not a happy chappy andy...
I'm confused, I haven't spoken to you in ages
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

~Tziki~ wrote:
Bromas wrote:
Or a Liar, telling me your multi was one of Ricos members after mouthing off to me for offering you a friendly invitation to TO. Obviously you knew ricos and i are still friendly and used that to butter me up.

If your looking at his multies planets he claims to be an ex rico me and i claim to be him with my multie??????
Spoiler
kynell
Forum Irregular

~Tziki~ wrote:
Bromas wrote:

if ur talking about me Im not a liar I am a ricos member just on tour atm to dde and that wasn't the reason why at all u threatened to mass my multi first for farming u guys so ofc I will get angry with u.

besides this topic is closed so if u wish to make ur own topic then go ahead

Return to “Vendetta corner”