The Goa'uld fund for new players.

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
odji nsu
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Re: The Goa'uld n00b and repair fund.

Thank you very much I have figured out were and how to buy mercs , I think this will help me a lot ,, our mercs more powerful than supers
Am Heh
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 1920361

no they are as strong as regular attack or defense troops but they add power and use them as fodder to reduce some loses when your hit
I give peace for traders
odji nsu
Forum Expert

just got the chance to see what they can do ,, was attacked,, have an enemy now he has attacked me three times twice today,,lol
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
Race: System Lord
ID: 37648

odji nsu wrote:just got the chance to see what they can do ,, was attacked,, have an enemy now he has attacked me three times twice today,,lol

I think he won't attack you again. If he nevertheless does, just tell me.
btw, you can also get mercs from your co. It is possible to send mercs to your officers.

- Reschef
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
punkorama
Fledgling Forumer

ok i havent actualy read the hole thing bar the 1st page, but y not insted of giving the noobs naq and uu or what ever, why dont we bigger System lords help the noobs find farms? go out and find sum noobs that you think have potential and show them sum farms, let them fed for them selfs but give protection and turns if needed, also some sort of pact between the System lords doing this not to attack there officers.

good? bad?
tora wrote:punkorama from this day forth I will only refer to you by the name honor less one.
hoast
Living God Punkorama
odji nsu
Forum Expert

Being a noob It sounds like a great idea to me.. i would rather learn how to fish then be giving my fish.. and the idea of not being attacked for what little naq that i build over night its also a great idea ..lol

Thank Reschef for your support my commander helped me build some defence today which i think will help a lot..
Shornaal
Forum Elder
Alliance: Delta Allegiance
Race: System God
ID: 52597

lol

stop calling them noobs.

They are beginning players not idiots.

Find them targets to farm and targets to raid. chuck a few spare At their way if you have them free. Every little helps. :)
chaisejret
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Goa'uld

punkorama wrote:ok i havent actualy read the hole thing bar the 1st page, but y not insted of giving the noobs naq and uu or what ever, why dont we bigger System lords help the noobs find farms? go out and find sum noobs that you think have potential and show them sum farms, let them fed for them selfs but give protection and turns if needed, also some sort of pact between the System lords doing this not to attack there officers.

good? bad?

Help finding farms whatever happened to quote "or risk being a lonewolf"? I hope there are no advantage to beginners in this I would like to rely on a search of back topics to help them and tell them they can farm and still be safe.
*fires off remaining three 3 rounds of hkvp70*

walks to apc and says to soldier "the names Bond, James Bond."

*pulls out the shoulder rocket launcher and blows the following apc away*
*big noisy fireball followed by the sound of approaching helicopters*
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

chaisejret wrote:
punkorama wrote:ok i havent actualy read the hole thing bar the 1st page, but y not insted of giving the noobs naq and uu or what ever, why dont we bigger System lords help the noobs find farms? go out and find sum noobs that you think have potential and show them sum farms, let them fed for them selfs but give protection and turns if needed, also some sort of pact between the System lords doing this not to attack there officers.

good? bad?

Help finding farms whatever happened to quote "or risk being a lonewolf"? I hope there are no advantage to beginners in this I would like to rely on a search of back topics to help them and tell them they can farm and still be safe.

All the minor Goauld players in the Serpent Guard, get UU and naq to get them going. They are helped to get to 1mm army.

Each new member, I try to assign to a Lord. The Lords are then goverened to ensure they do the right thing. I watch over my Lords.

They then send me details on how the minor Goaulds are doing and they get rewarded depening upon there activity.

Farms are given to those as well.

Then, hopefully, these will become the next gods to emulate the great Goauld gods of yester years.

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Gilgamesh35

Re: The Goa'uld fund for new players.

I'm deffinately a Goa'uld noob :P tiny stats and according to a friend of mine, I wrecked a perfectly good planet ><
odji nsu
Forum Expert

removed
Last edited by odji nsu on Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maha Vishnu

odji nsu wrote:to all that read this I am in need of turns I can get everything else but i have used all my turns doing this,, so if anyone wants to donate then donate turns.. please...

Please speak to you Lord. Do not ask for resource in the forums.
This can get you massed. :(

Keep business internal
Shornaal
Forum Elder

Who wanted to get massed? :-D
~HORUS~
Fledgling Forumer
Race: System Lord
ID: 96065

go out and find sum noobs that you think have potential and show them sum farms, let them fed for them selfs but give protection and turns if needed, also some sort of pact between the System lords doing this not to attack there officers

wait one problem would that not leave less farms for us / me rofl "i have lots of them"

i could give some up though :-D
  • Untrained Mercs Need A Purpose
Spoiler
The worship of Horus was brought from the outside by neighboring tribes who invaded and then settled into Egypt. He was their god of war, but was quickly absorbed into the state religion, first as a son of Ra, then changing to become the son of Osiris.
Shornaal
Forum Elder

Scoany wrote:
go out and find sum noobs that you think have potential and show them sum farms, let them fed for them selfs but give protection and turns if needed, also some sort of pact between the System lords doing this not to attack there officers

wait one problem would that not leave less farms for us / me rofl "i have lots of them"

i could give some up though :-D

Strange.....

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”