Asguard WERE IN CONTROL!

All Replicator and NanoTiMasters discussion
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

Re: Asguard ARE IN CONTROL!

Twitchy wrote:aye they do not exsist any more due to the tauri doing all the hard work and one little Lantean who actualy did some thing to help but if it had not been for them then you would off been destroyed long ago. yes tehy abused the power but thats what made them stron and you weak, i as an Asuran may not fully understand the true power of your relm but with experiments and tourcher you fellow Lantean who i have caught have given me great insight in to your ablilitys, laws, knowledge and power and yes you are a great and powerful race but with the laws of your plane they make you weak. we follow no rules no laws and for that we are strong.

Lol we accept death with open arms, their is no fear for our knowledge is never ending... he only intervened for your sake... but on the other hand you a greatly mistaking thinking that a unascended lantean could posses such knowledge to help you at all.... he is infinit time behind us ascended being.. to weak to ascend with the rest... should increase you Nano's a few years into evolution tho.. hmmmmm bored of waiting for you repli's to catch upp :lol:
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
Twitchy
Forum Addict
Alliance: WOB
Race: Asuran High council
ID: 79058

lol this sounds good

xXxsephirothxXx wrote:Lol we accept death with open arms

will make it easier for you when the time comes
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
:D :D
I Am Thor
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Four Races
Race: Asgard/Ancient
ID: 7368

You underestimate the resolve of we few Ascended, for one Ascended had destroyed a great Wraith ships which were about to target her homeworld. Understanding her connection to this planet, we decided her punishment would be to forever guard it from the Wraith. Do not underestimate the power of your creators now, for as flesh and bone, our bodies could be broken or killed, so we built powerful weapons and ships to protect us. Now as Ascended beings, we simply need to have a thought to destroy you, and its done.
~FreeSpirit~ wrote:U can always knock at my door but remember i knock back ;)
Tridentkilla wrote:Bush was about as Communist has Lenin was Capitalist...
Twitchy
Forum Addict

better pull your finger out then becasue were comming
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
I Am Thor
Forum Elite

Finger? Whos needs a finger when all I have to do is wiggle my nose and....oh wait, wrong thing :lol:
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

:lol: even though we accept death, doesn't mean it will happen ANYTIME in the next trillion + years...long road ahead better get cracking
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
Apogryph
Forum Elite
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: Forgotten
ID: 1930282

Twitchy wrote:want to put that theory of yours to the test do you Tollan, ohh waht happend to your technological advance society ohh yeah it was wiped out by a bunch of snake heads tut tut. even the tauri could be the snake heads does that make you feel low on the food chain?

Its not a theory... its a fact... and only the weak tollans were destroyed... the strong remain in my realm. As for you lego's you are of no concern to the tollans. We are aware of your existence, but have no need to interact with you :lol:
Twitchy
Forum Addict

Apogryph wrote:
Twitchy wrote:want to put that theory of yours to the test do you Tollan, ohh waht happend to your technological advance society ohh yeah it was wiped out by a bunch of snake heads tut tut. even the tauri could be the snake heads does that make you feel low on the food chain?

Its not a theory... its a fact... and only the weak tollans were destroyed... the strong remain in my realm. As for you lego's you are of no concern to the tollans. We are aware of your existence, but have no need to interact with you :lol:

thats right hid in fear just as the Lanteans do.
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
Apogryph
Forum Elite
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: Forgotten
ID: 1930282

Twitchy wrote:
Apogryph wrote:

thats right hid in fear just as the Lanteans do.

Don't mistake apathy for fear ;)
sYntÅx
Forum Irregular
Alliance: T I T α N S
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1921265

Apogryph wrote:
Twitchy wrote:aye they do not exsist any more due to the tauri doing all the hard work and one little Lantean who actualy did some thing to help but if it had not been for them then you would off been destroyed long ago. yes tehy abused the power but thats what made them stron and you weak, i as an Asuran may not fully understand the true power of your relm but with experiments and tourcher you fellow Lantean who i have caught have given me great insight in to your ablilitys, laws, knowledge and power and yes you are a great and powerful race but with the laws of your plane they make you weak. we follow no rules no laws and for that we are strong.

Your nothing more than a bunch of lego block's. A machine. An imitation of life. You were created by Sentient beings, and you can be destroyed just as easily.

A bit cheeky coming from a dead race. >.< You are so much like the Asgard. Too weak. Believed to be so technologically superior, and yet fall harder than anyone else.

Your time will come, but the Tauri and Tollan don't bother us at the moment...
I Am Thor
Forum Elite

sYntAxInFiLtrAtIoN wrote:
A bit cheeky coming from a dead race. >.< You are so much like the Asgard. Too weak. Believed to be so technologically superior, and yet fall harder than anyone else.

Your time will come, but the Tauri and Tollan don't bother us at the moment...

A dead race, are we? They Asgard are not a weak race, for many millenia have we been fighting the Replicators, and yet, we are still here. Logic is valuable, I suggest you employ it.
sYntÅx
Forum Irregular

We are computers. We work with logic. We are logic.

And the dead race I was referring to was the Tollan. You, the Asgard, are as good as a dead race, thanks to your cloning. ;)
I Am Thor
Forum Elite

The cloning solution is being studied as we speak, a solution will be found shortly.
Twitchy
Forum Addict

hahah you could copy us and use replication you know it makes sence :P
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
sYntÅx
Forum Irregular

Yeah. =] Both you and us use the same principles... but our method our cloning works. :lol:

Return to “Replicators/ NanoTiMasters”