The Order Vs TF

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Xane
Fledgling Forumer

Re: The Order Vs TF

The years are short the days are long and the kittens have ate the dogs. For shame it is that your cousin loved the one who could not be had. We shall all learn about the sun for it is in the nearby proximity to Jupiter the planet which we hail from.
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

My defence not been touched at all guys, cmon :neutral:

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

Lord Yojimbo wrote:
D3ath wrote:
Lord Yojimbo wrote: Since you have already done the dishonor of quoting from privileged diplomatic conversations let me remind you that one of your responses to perspective peace was to request that you had every right to farm us 160 times in a 24 hour period (confirmed by logs) and you would be so generous to offer paying tax on all future mass farming of TF (the actual cheek to say that - Ill give ye kudos for have the balls)

Your actions regarding that farming streak over a 24 hour period started all this and your continued maddening and ridiculous suggestions lead to a 3 hour circular conversation where you agreed to a DRA with a 14 hit limit per day. So next thing is.....
well i know its none of my business, and i dont know all the details, but hell i dont understand how stupid you must be if you wanna offer 14hit a day limit :D and be mad for 160 hits a day when you have 130+ members :D its like only 1 hit on each and some extra hits on selected few :D thats just blows my mind :D i would understand if you would get mad cause you get 1.5k hits :D but now if i would be in TO would just laugh in your face when you would come complaining to me for this :D

like someone said get rid of your farms or you need that alliance income so badly? :D
I dont mind answering questions about it mate:

160 hits a day can be seen as aggressive and usually is so by usual norms but I do get your point - however if that was their desire and approach then they should have never have accepted the DRA and the promise for the development of future peaceful relations...

On another note if you saw systematic farming of your alliance regardless of farming, most would consider that an aggressive move especially if suing for peace...

Another argument regarding cutting the vines - who we have in our alliances is an internal policy and it should be expected that we will do everything to defend ALL our members ;)

You cant have both sides of the cake :smt042
lol and maybe you shouldnt have offered dra if you dont want to be hit? :D and DRA sucks all the way thats why DDE no longer uses or agrees to those :D what we have now with oe is much better :D and it covers both sides of the cake :D either way you should keep your word on what u agreed in the past and not shrug it :D

p.s. your talks about war with kev in here is just taf at its finest :D you should stop talking there cause well you just embarrassing yourself :D
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Retired
Race: Retired

D3ath wrote:
Lord Yojimbo wrote:
D3ath wrote:
Lord Yojimbo wrote: Since you have already done the dishonor of quoting from privileged diplomatic conversations let me remind you that one of your responses to perspective peace was to request that you had every right to farm us 160 times in a 24 hour period (confirmed by logs) and you would be so generous to offer paying tax on all future mass farming of TF (the actual cheek to say that - Ill give ye kudos for have the balls)

Your actions regarding that farming streak over a 24 hour period started all this and your continued maddening and ridiculous suggestions lead to a 3 hour circular conversation where you agreed to a DRA with a 14 hit limit per day. So next thing is.....
well i know its none of my business, and i dont know all the details, but hell i dont understand how stupid you must be if you wanna offer 14hit a day limit :D and be mad for 160 hits a day when you have 130+ members :D its like only 1 hit on each and some extra hits on selected few :D thats just blows my mind :D i would understand if you would get mad cause you get 1.5k hits :D but now if i would be in TO would just laugh in your face when you would come complaining to me for this :D

like someone said get rid of your farms or you need that alliance income so badly? :D

160 hits a day can be seen as aggressive and usually is so by usual norms but I do get your point - however if that was their desire and approach then they should have never have accepted the DRA and the promise for the development of future peaceful relations...

On another note if you saw systematic farming of your alliance regardless of farming, most would consider that an aggressive move especially if suing for peace...

Another argument regarding cutting the vines - who we have in our alliances is an internal policy and it should be expected that we will do everything to defend ALL our members ;)

lol and maybe you shouldnt have offered dra if you dont want to be hit? :D and DRA sucks all the way thats why DDE no longer uses or agrees to those :D what we have now with oe is much better :D and it covers both sides of the cake :D either way you should keep your word on what u agreed in the past and not shrug it :D

p.s. your talks about war with kev in here is just taf at its finest :D you should stop talking there cause well you just embarrassing yourself :D
Hey dude personally Im all for NAPs over DRAs anyday but it was the agreement made. DRA doesnt mean no hit - shall I get you some glasses :smt025

As for my word - say what you want, come and have a diplomatic chat with me even and judge for yourself. TF and OE relations for example was one treaty negotiation that I worked on renewing after am heh's fine work with the originl treaty and we can all see that TF OE relations have never been better. Just shows what two powers and two sets of people can do together when they are serious about peace.

As for my words here last night - I admit I wasn't my usual diplomatic and respectful self but I could not resist winding up Kev to a crazy point. I have my days when I am a **Filtered**....

Finally lets face the age old fact that DDE and TF (Formerly TAF) have always had a difference in ideology going back before the first server war so I wouldnt waste your breath repeating the same old DDE rhetoric and I wont waste your time repeating the same TF (TAF) lines ok...lets just concede this point

FROM THIS POINT ON:

I wont be answering anymore questions regarding the decisions made and what lead to this war. I think we have it well documented from both sides at this stage and I am quite frankly tired of having circular conversations.

Can we please focus on the war :-D
Awards :smt106

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
~Rikki~™
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Order
Race: TO
ID: 1923635
Alternate name(s): ~Joker~

Lord Yojimbo wrote:

Amen the smartest thing you have said in days :smt036 :smt036 :smt036 jk but i agree :smt025
My Trade Feedback
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=204727
Tziki wrote: why i do this
I'm on my 4th can of monster
and i ran out of doritos and dip an hour ago
Spoiler
War Time Lovin
Spoiler
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

i think you overestimate the effect your ignorance has on me.

All it does is serve to make you look stupid, disrespectful antoo immature to discuss the situation properly. Ignoring facts in favor of "trying" to wind me up serves no purpose other than widening the gap between any mutual agreement at all. So if your now admitting you were attempting to wind me up, your also admitting you are purposely trying to sabotage any chance of the relations to pretend to want.

So i think we can all safely assume this was the agenda all along then. Oh well, more farms for me :)
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:My defence not been touched at all guys, cmon :neutral:
Can I touch you and you try defend/play hard to get :smt050

Anyway good to see the trolling has kind of stopped from both sides.

Enjoy both of you :smt060
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

~Tziki~ wrote:i think you overestimate the effect your ignorance has on me.

All it does is serve to make you look stupid, disrespectful antoo immature to discuss the situation properly. Ignoring facts in favor of "trying" to wind me up serves no purpose other than widening the gap between any mutual agreement at all. So if your now admitting you were attempting to wind me up, your also admitting you are purposely trying to sabotage any chance of the relations to pretend to want.

So i think we can all safely assume this was the agenda all along then. Oh well, more farms for me :)
Spin, Spin, Yawn, Yawn, on and on and on you go yet again.....the circle continues no matter what way you try to twist things :smt015 :smt015 :smt015

So any WAR news? :-D

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Woah Jimbo what happened to you? I swear you never used to be this much of a tool.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Duderanch wrote:Woah Jimbo what happened to you? I swear you never used to be this much of a tool.
Have you ever tried to talk to Tziki?

As far as war news goes...there was nothing to mass...so I didn't mass anything.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

Duderanch wrote:Woah Jimbo what happened to you? I swear you never used to be this much of a tool.
I have always been an ass to deal with when someone really pisses me off......It just happens very rarely and usually I can control myself but this guy really pushed my limits and thus deserved to be wound up and insulted. Am tired of being a nice guy to pricks.

That and if you engage him in a logical argument instead it just becomes a infinite circular argument of frustration which just adds to it all....

That and I have had a really crap week so....cest la vie :)

So can we please go back to focusing on the war please :-D

Vormulac
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

kev really isnt the easiest person to negotiate with lool.
Its usually as you said a circular argument that you have no chance of winning.
D3ath
Forum Expert

Lord Yojimbo wrote:
D3ath wrote:
Lord Yojimbo wrote:
D3ath wrote:

Hey dude personally Im all for NAPs over DRAs anyday but it was the agreement made. DRA doesnt mean no hit - shall I get you some glasses :smt025

As for my word - say what you want, come and have a diplomatic chat with me even and judge for yourself. TF and OE relations for example was one treaty negotiation that I worked on renewing after am heh's fine work with the originl treaty and we can all see that TF OE relations have never been better. Just shows what two powers and two sets of people can do together when they are serious about peace.

As for my words here last night - I admit I wasn't my usual diplomatic and respectful self but I could not resist winding up Kev to a crazy point. I have my days when I am a **Filtered**....

Finally lets face the age old fact that DDE and TF (Formerly TAF) have always had a difference in ideology going back before the first server war so I wouldnt waste your breath repeating the same old DDE rhetoric and I wont waste your time repeating the same TF (TAF) lines ok...lets just concede this point

FROM THIS POINT ON:

I wont be answering anymore questions regarding the decisions made and what lead to this war. I think we have it well documented from both sides at this stage and I am quite frankly tired of having circular conversations.

well u should put those glasses on yourself as i never said dra means no hit or anything like that :D and dra can easily go over those 160 or even 500 hits daily if you have too much income and cant protect it. :D and yeah no need for ideology rhetoric, just wanted to say that DDE and OE can now live peacefully without any naps or dra agreements :D there were some tensions at first when this treaty was made after a long war but now everything is just going nice and smooth without no need for a wars, and we even wanted to offer them to participate in a fun and friendly war like we had with tc, but these damn TO noobies beat us and now it wouldnt be any fun for us :D

p.s. yeah u are right i havent done any chats with you before but from what i seen here it doesnt give any trust to you as a diplo. either way good luck with your war as you will need it ;)
ImageImage
Spoiler
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

All Ill say to this is maybe one day DDE and TF can indeed sit down and have peace - relations have generally matured as this game has gotten older so who knows...

As for me - I have no doubt that this diplomatic failure has tarnished my reputation and seeing the prospect of peace failing is always a hard pill to swallow...still with time trust and respect can be restored.

I think we all really have had enough conversations about this from all angles so lets focus this thread unto the war at hand ok :-D

D3ath
Forum Expert

well i was talking more about the "fight" u had with tziki and how you acted here with your responses ignoring facts and blatantly lying or trying to mislead others on your actions rather than diplo talks and peace falling apart :)

and i can agree with you that trust and respect can be restored but its much harder to do it than to just earn it first time ;)
ImageImage
Spoiler

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”