Re: thx for the input guys

Your all so CUTE :-D

xXxHonourxXx
Osi
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Sephiroth wrote:Your all so CUTE :-D

Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
ForgottenWarrior
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: HELLJUMPERS
Race: System Lord

Apophis The Great wrote:
Prophet of Truth wrote:He's more of a disgrace then disgraceful. He's like the old system lord in the corner with the same tired speech, whose lotar has to wipe the drool from the corner of his lip. We hear he spends a lot of time in the "light" room and we've considered venting him out an airlock. We'll discuss it at the symbiote cooler next meeting.

And you are little sholva bug always looking to betray and get more people after you lolol that even Tanith can be considered more faithful and loyal than you :lol: :shock: #-o

ForgottenWarrior wrote:Wow, this topic went pretty far,lol. Apophis your acting like an idiot, ive known you with my past names but you dont know who I am now and I think you'd be ashamed at how your acting. I remember you but you know not who I am. And besides, Esker was awesome, I was his top officer until he quit and I was 2IC of his alliance. Your somewhat funny but kind of disgraceful.
~FW~

Cry me a river unknown noob :-({|= :smt077
I don't remember you just saw the name somewhere lol that must say something that I remember of people like LAO or Esker who left long long time ago but not of you...there must be a reason! :lol:

ForgottenWarrior wrote:Im beginning to think this game is full of jumpy, temperamental geeks who got picked on in the real world so they think they are powerful on this game and can trash everyone. And I know thast been said a thousand times but there may be some truth to that.

For your post...

Sad but true...you wont get award for this post, unlike I said :( :smt077
I know I said I wasn't going to post in here again but I coudln't resist, its to much fun. Little fellow the reason you have not heard of me is because back when I was with that bunch I didn't go by the name of ForgottenWarrior, I only resently restarted the game about 4 months ago I think it was, with a brand new account. WOw, some ppl just dont pay attention.....noob.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

ForgottenWarrior wrote:
Apophis The Great wrote:
Prophet of Truth wrote:He's more of a disgrace then disgraceful. He's like the old system lord in the corner with the same tired speech, whose lotar has to wipe the drool from the corner of his lip. We hear he spends a lot of time in the "light" room and we've considered venting him out an airlock. We'll discuss it at the symbiote cooler next meeting.

And you are little sholva bug always looking to betray and get more people after you lolol that even Tanith can be considered more faithful and loyal than you :lol: :shock: #-o

ForgottenWarrior wrote:Wow, this topic went pretty far,lol. Apophis your acting like an idiot, ive known you with my past names but you dont know who I am now and I think you'd be ashamed at how your acting. I remember you but you know not who I am. And besides, Esker was awesome, I was his top officer until he quit and I was 2IC of his alliance. Your somewhat funny but kind of disgraceful.
~FW~

Cry me a river unknown noob :-({|= :smt077
I don't remember you just saw the name somewhere lol that must say something that I remember of people like LAO or Esker who left long long time ago but not of you...there must be a reason! :lol:

ForgottenWarrior wrote:Im beginning to think this game is full of jumpy, temperamental geeks who got picked on in the real world so they think they are powerful on this game and can trash everyone. And I know thast been said a thousand times but there may be some truth to that.

For your post...

Sad but true...you wont get award for this post, unlike I said :( :smt077
I know I said I wasn't going to post in here again but I coudln't resist, its to much fun. Little fellow the reason you have not heard of me is because back when I was with that bunch I didn't go by the name of ForgottenWarrior, I only resently restarted the game about 4 months ago I think it was, with a brand new account. WOw, some ppl just dont pay attention.....noob.

You are REALLY an UBER NOOB arent you?
I said I never took attention of you with your PREVIOUS NAME in a last page post, learn to read lmao!! :lol:
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

duh...jim. lol. We all know he is an Uber Noob, imbecile, idiot...the names could go on and on...
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
ForgottenWarrior
Fledgling Forumer

lmao, i wish i could have known you noobs were gonna be like this back a few years ago, I would have massed you when I was poweful, but o well, looks like ill just have to build up and take you out. Thanks for giving me a reason to keep playing ;-)
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

:lol:

Forgotten Warrior, what does it feel like to be a laughing stock?
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

ForgottenWarrior wrote:lmao, i wish i could have known you noobs were gonna be like this back a few years ago, I would have massed you when I was poweful, but o well, looks like ill just have to build up and take you out. Thanks for giving me a reason to keep playing ;-)

LOL back at that time I would have sabbed you to death I was top 75 with BIG covert and strong strike heh you would have be pwned alot more in past :-D :-D
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

ForgottenWarrior wrote:lmao, i wish i could have known you noobs were gonna be like this back a few years ago, I would have massed you when I was poweful, but o well, looks like ill just have to build up and take you out. Thanks for giving me a reason to keep playing ;-)

Yes yes, we were all powerful "back in the day". That doesn't mean a damn thing today. Your name does serve you well though, I had forgotten about you. Still in purg though :(, I am curious however. Why don't you go by Colonel Michael? I still go by Sun God Ra on the forums and have for something like 2 years and 10 months.
Death is the Road to Awe

ghost_shadow
Forum Newbie

probly cuz hes scared ^_^
^_^
AncientAnubis
Forum Elite

He said at one point he was trying to hide from his enemies until he could become a fairly decent size. However, he has no old enemies that still play as far as I know, and he annoyed those of us already who would've remembered him and would've tried to have good relations based on that.
ForgottenWarrior
Fledgling Forumer

AncientAnubis wrote:He said at one point he was trying to hide from his enemies until he could become a fairly decent size. However, he has no old enemies that still play as far as I know, and he annoyed those of us already who would've remembered him and would've tried to have good relations based on that.
I annoyed you? Go back and read over the first few pages of this and we'll see who annoyed who. Good for you whatever your name is, you were ranked 75, back then it wasn't that hard to do and I would have sat on your forever. O and I had many enemies tha would have gladly sat on me while I was rebuilding but I believe the majority of them are gone or have changed names bc I can't find them. As for being peaceful with you, after what ive seen I wish I would have never allied with your type, im embarrassed that I was ever allied with you. As for the laughing stock comment, well you should know so why dont you tell me. :lol:
AncientAnubis
Forum Elite

You were the one acting high and mighty, spouting what you knew when in reality you apparently remembered much less than you were letting on. I pointed it out. Oh, and one other thing, you're the only one that has ever been embarrassed to have been allied with me. :wink:
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

ForgottenWarrior wrote:
AncientAnubis wrote:He said at one point he was trying to hide from his enemies until he could become a fairly decent size. However, he has no old enemies that still play as far as I know, and he annoyed those of us already who would've remembered him and would've tried to have good relations based on that.
Good for you whatever your name is, you were ranked 75, back then it wasn't that hard to do and I would have sat on your forever.

HAHAHAHA you're SOOOOOOOO funny! I would have slapped your account like a cat does to a fly when they meet on :sge

I wonder why Semper said you're a laughing stock.. :roll: :lol:
Maybe for every post you make??
Spoiler

Spoiler
ForgottenWarrior
Fledgling Forumer

AncientAnubis wrote:You were the one acting high and mighty, spouting what you knew when in reality you apparently remembered much less than you were letting on. I pointed it out. Oh, and one other thing, you're the only one that has ever been embarrassed to have been allied with me. :wink:
I was not acting high and might at all, you guys started posting about the old EA so I thought id make a post and see if any of you remembered me, I was being 100% friendly and respectful. I never acted like I knew more then I did and it had been a very long time so big deal if I got a detail or two wrong. Do you know how many leadership positions ive been in, of course im gona mix them up a little. You need to learn how to treat people, a simple "no thats not right" would have done and we could have just talked and yo ucould have corrected me and eventually I would have remembered but instead you wanted to act like a rude little j/a and then have all your little dork friends come to your rescue so you wouldn't look stupid.

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”