Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Re: SLA reformation Topic

Hmmm, snakeheads trying to raise... bwhahaha... :P

Johauna
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Setesh
Lord of the Abyss
ID: 89014

Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:Hmmm, snakeheads trying to raise... bwhahaha... :P

Johauna

Quiet, my dear :P
[00:52:43] chacho67430: Di... setesh says thanks
[00:53:03] DeathIncarnator: someone kill setesh
Extremer wrote:I shall Enter TheLion
[4:54:59 PM] robert_paul97: (gay)
[4:55:08 PM] robert_paul97: (gaypartty)
[4:55:14 PM] robert_paul97: not work
Osi
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Setesh wrote:
Osiris, you're still around here bugging the true Gods of this forum? Some things never change

I just refuse to die =]
I am glad we agree on the state of the mongrel kingdom though, and I must not bug the true God of this forum because I try my hardest not to bug you...
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

Setesh wrote:Quiet, my dear :P

Tsk tsk tsk... You have your fun with zao, I have my fun with SLA... :lol:

Johauna
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:

Johauna

Tokra...tokra...Oh Yeah! They're those little cave dwellers, forgot for a second.
Death is the Road to Awe

Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

Sun God Ra wrote:Tokra...tokra...Oh Yeah! They're those little cave dwellers, forgot for a second.

Hah... first of all, I don't live in cave. They are too dark and cold. Second.... don't dare me, snake... :lol:

Johauna
Lord Namrennab
Forum Newbie

Sun God Ra wrote:Tokra...tokra...Oh Yeah! They're those little cave dwellers, forgot for a second.

Hah... first of all, I don't live in cave. They are too dark and cold. Second.... don't dare me, snake... :lol:

Johauna

Last i heard, the Tok'ra were parasites just as we are... hmm your pathetic attempt to mock us failed, bummer on that....not
Die with honour, not disgrace.

Only Cougar Guards, fight for God Namrennab.
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

Lord Namrennab wrote:Last i heard, the Tok'ra were parasites just as we are... hmm your pathetic attempt to mock us failed, bummer on that....not

Look who's talking, snake. Me. The original owner of the body. Yes. The host. How often do you allow your hosts to talk? How often do you allow them to walk where they want? How often you talk to them like to friends? I could go on... and answer to those questions would be simple. 'NEVER'. You make your hosts prisoners in their own body.

But I am fine with you goa'uld bunch fially admitting you are parasites. Me and Teal'aus live in symbiosis... well, yes, we do argue sometimes, but good friends always argue and work on better relationship. We fill up for each other and cover up weaknesses of each other. That's what makes us strong being. The Tok'ra. You can only turn red and envy!

Johauna
Osi
Forum Addict

Hey Teal'auc!, the goa'uld are not parasites. They are about as parastic as the flood are...oh wait...n/m yeah you're right.

[spoiler]For the I'll informed the goa'uld are, infact, brain biting worms.[/spoiler]
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

Rampant wrote:Hey Teal'auc!, the goa'uld are not parasites. They are about as parastic as the flood are...oh wait...n/m yeah you're right.

[spoiler]For the I'll informed the goa'uld are, infact, brain biting worms.[/spoiler]

ozzy, that spoiler makes no sense? Well it does..but im sure there is an easier way to put it that dosent require some solving..
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Osi
Forum Addict

I spelled Ill wrong... idk where the rouge ' came from. Obvioulsly a diabolical tokra plot to dethrone me.
killtacular
Forum Addict

God shornaal wrote:Who is the leader of the new SLA?

I want to have a chat with him.

we taking over again? I got dibs on Lord Namrennab. A spoiled brat needs a beating.
Lord Namrennab
Forum Newbie

oh killtacular, how little you know me.

and tok'ra...they don't exist, they are dead..get over it.
Die with honour, not disgrace.

Only Cougar Guards, fight for God Namrennab.
Setesh
Lord of the Abyss
ID: 89014

Johauna

Drop me Zao's ID, my dear, and I gladly will
[00:52:43] chacho67430: Di... setesh says thanks
[00:53:03] DeathIncarnator: someone kill setesh
Extremer wrote:I shall Enter TheLion
[4:54:59 PM] robert_paul97: (gay)
[4:55:08 PM] robert_paul97: (gaypartty)
[4:55:14 PM] robert_paul97: not work
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Lord Namrennab wrote:Last i heard, the Tok'ra were parasites just as we are... hmm your pathetic attempt to mock us failed, bummer on that....not

Look who's talking, snake. Me. The original owner of the body. Yes. The host. How often do you allow your hosts to talk? How often do you allow them to walk where they want? How often you talk to them like to friends? I could go on... and answer to those questions would be simple. 'NEVER'. You make your hosts prisoners in their own body.

But I am fine with you goa'uld bunch fially admitting you are parasites. Me and Teal'aus live in symbiosis... well, yes, we do argue sometimes, but good friends always argue and work on better relationship. We fill up for each other and cover up weaknesses of each other. That's what makes us strong being. The Tok'ra. You can only turn red and envy!

Johauna

Yes that make you strong 5000 years to attack the Goa'ulds and nothing done til the heroes of SG1 came in lol!!
My host is no prisonner, only weak hosts are prisonners lol, host is just "influenced" by the symbiote xD
LoL having two personalities talking to each others wouldn't please me anyway lmao!
Better have an influence from one to the other one, even than total control from one to other one.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”