Who's the SSG of all?

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion

Who's the Supreme System God of all in this game?

REK
53%
Lord Rylan
15%
ETL
14%
Other (state who and why)
18%

Total votes: 88
Sephiroth
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Spartan Group Omega
Race: Project MJOLNIR
ID: 117

Re: Who's the SSG of all?

well truly the ssg of all wouldnt post here he would be humble enough to sit on the side line and just listen to see who is faithful to his name

xXxHonourxXx
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

Prophet of Truth wrote:I'm sadistic semper, does that mean I'm a leader? Cause Leaders are like eagles, we don't have any here.

Didnt say being sadistic was a characteristic of leadership, just said that the characteristics mentioned by lord grant could be attributes of leadership if used by a sadistic person. Otherwise they were just obvious observations of general life. :wink:

And if you really want to be that to the point AA and others...then there is no SSG as we would all openly defy REK...OR none of it really exist's..

I think the natural implication of the question is, of all the possible candidates available to the game which one of them is closest to SSG? You dont have to admit that any single one is your SSG, or that there is in fact a SSG.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Lol, I'd follow AA before any of the above mentioned...
Death is the Road to Awe

Shornaal
Forum Elder
Alliance: Delta Allegiance
Race: System God
ID: 52597

Rulering as a tyrant is easy. Everyone can do it but rulering with diplomacy takes alot skill and there isnt alot of players who can do it well.

Ruling with the use with both is very hard to do.

Apart from Lord Rylan.

It dosent matter if he has left thew game. This vote has no effect on it.
Hi is still active on the forum which is where this effects.

So my vote for Lord Rylan stands. :P
Osi
Forum Addict

Rylan is not respected by the olds ones and hardly appears to have the guts to rule as a god. The meek do not inherit empires, the strong crush the meek and grind they're bones into the dust. Rylan treads lightly and speak with good humor. He is a pathetic example of godhood and meagerly attempts to project the visage of the diety he would like us to see him as.
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Sephiroth
Forum Irregular

agreed

xXxHonourxXx
Osi
Forum Addict

Learn your place parasite. Do not speak of which you know little.
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Shornaal
Forum Elder

Prophet of Truth wrote:Rylan is not respected by the olds ones and hardly appears to have the guts to rule as a god. The meek do not inherit empires, the strong crush the meek and grind they're bones into the dust. Rylan treads lightly and speak with good humor. He is a pathetic example of godhood and meagerly attempts to project the visage of the diety he would like us to see him as.

Surely a God is experienced in all methods? To show that he has skill in all areas is great in my eyes.

So what do you view as a perfect System God? What aspects and traits?

A God must also be able to show forgiveness as well as unleashing his wrath upon its foes.
Osi
Forum Addict

You are delluded. A God must be strong, willing to destroy all to acheive total victory, willfull, morally ambiguous, intelligent, cruel, and creative. Forgiveness is for a God seeking fealty. Untainted wrath and zealous fools are a true God's instrument.
Shornaal
Forum Elder

Prophet of Truth wrote:You are delluded. A God must be strong, willing to destroy all to acheive total victory, willfull, morally ambiguous, intelligent, cruel, and creative. Forgiveness is for a God seeking fealty. Untainted wrath and zealous fools are a true God's instrument.

Yes but a god is perfection. In being perfect must show abilities in every trait. :)

Im not deluded. your just only focusing on part of the picture of the perfect being. this vote is to vote the mightiest of system Gods as the overall supreme system God of all system lords.

Although you have described myself. :D
Osi
Forum Addict

The Goa'uld show no redeeming traits. By classifying Rylan as a perfect being you are reducing his true godhood and declaring him something akin to a tok'ra. In which case, feel free to worship the ground on which his slithers. You will join each other in extinction one day.
Shornaal
Forum Elder

Prophet of Truth wrote:The Goa'uld show no redeeming traits. By classifying Rylan as a perfect being you are reducing his true godhood and declaring him something akin to a tok'ra. In which case, feel free to worship the ground on which his slithers. You will join each other in extinction one day.

:shock:

whats your ID?
Sephiroth
Forum Irregular

wow you do know how to sling the she it dont you.lol :-D
P_o_T

xXxHonourxXx
Osi
Forum Addict

a well guarded number incase I ever wish to opress the lesser being on your plane of existance. I'd have to be extremely bored to subjectgate myself to the dull crusade. Silence fill my empty grave...for now.
Shornaal
Forum Elder

Prophet of Truth wrote:a well guarded number incase I ever wish to opress the lesser being on your plane of existance. I'd have to be extremely bored to subjectgate myself to the dull crusade. Silence fill my empty grave...for now.

Wouldn't be much of a crusade. I will merely slaughter you......all....i...need is your ID........

Can anyone PM me his ID? :)

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”