TÅÅE and TÅTS vs Δ and Π Allegiances

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Bullseye
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): *Bullseye

Re: TÅÅE and TÅTS vs Δ and Π Allegiances

harchester wrote:
Stratigize wrote:I wont lie im kind of disappointed the war is ending tommorow. I told you guys i would have a battle with you guys when i came back from my descention. Well ive ascended and started to build up. Then i get a message saying its ending. But i did have a fun battle with a few people. Good war everyone... only like 19 hours left and im still on PPT... About the same as everyone

if you dotn want it to end...come join Ricos for a wee while ;)

Seems like this was a good war, lots of fun posts to look at good job to both sides 8)

It was fun. But more importantly i got to chat with a few of them, some i will probably speak to when the war does end.

@Mathlord, im sure you did have a plan. In fact i was looking forward to seeing what you came up with. I even woke a few times in the night off ppt to check. lol

It will be taken down at some point, which i would be quite happy about. Its dissapointing not to get any attention. :-D
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

harchester wrote:
Stratigize wrote:I wont lie im kind of disappointed the war is ending tommorow. I told you guys i would have a battle with you guys when i came back from my descention. Well ive ascended and started to build up. Then i get a message saying its ending. But i did have a fun battle with a few people. Good war everyone... only like 19 hours left and im still on PPT... About the same as everyone

if you dotn want it to end...come join Ricos for a wee while ;)

Seems like this was a good war, lots of fun posts to look at good job to both sides 8)

No stealing my members harchy :smt018

All in all a pretty clean 52 pages of war thread...comparatively speaking at least :smt042
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Okay this is just getting creepy now... so i'm running away to vac before this guy re-appears (also I have work this weekend and need to prep for it). Thanks for everything Delta and Pi. It's definitely been a challenge, but one I have thoroughly enjoyed being part of.

~Norbe~
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection
ID: 0

:shock:
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
obluette
Forum Regular
Alliance: Δ Allegiance
Race: Svarog
ID: 1904376

Hehe it's your magic number norbe :D
This is my personal place to rant and rave like the lunatic I am, my oubliette. It's dark, quiet, and I come here to forget about things. Or maybe to remember them. After all, where does insanity end, and insight begin?

whereub
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: 10 THUMBS- CANT MASS
ID: 49443

Tekki wrote:I’d be more inclined to offer congratulations if you were not on PPT Mathlord but I guess that’s the story of my life.

The infidelity of TAF… sigh. Apart from Norbert's spies and weapons, it's a bit of a pity I can't say thank you to TAF for all the defences to mass.

says the person who massed me and went ppt :smt018
~crypt0n
Forum Regular
Race: TAF

Congratz to Jorgensen who welcome'd me. Good work on my MS, I forgot to send it away after jumping off VAC. :)
stratigize
Forum Regular
Alliance: None
ID: 1916975

I told you guys id let you have a little fun. Im sure the few of us that were online definitley had a good battle... Good job on the SAB'd im pretty sure it was RSE. I had to PPT to save my spies.
obluette
Forum Regular
Alliance: Δ Allegiance
Race: Svarog
ID: 1904376

Stratigize wrote:I told you guys id let you have a little fun. Im sure the few of us that were online definitley had a good battle... Good job on the SAB'd im pretty sure it was RSE. I had to PPT to save my spies.

Bad boy, now u made RSE mad...i would hide now if i were u :-"
This is my personal place to rant and rave like the lunatic I am, my oubliette. It's dark, quiet, and I come here to forget about things. Or maybe to remember them. After all, where does insanity end, and insight begin?

Jorgensen
Forum Regular
Alliance: DDE
Race: Draeden / Love Demon

Stratigize wrote:I told you guys id let you have a little fun. Im sure the few of us that were online definitley had a good battle... Good job on the SAB'd im pretty sure it was RSE. I had to PPT to save my spies.

Well i kinda started, had to go so rse finished you..

Spoiler
With 16,324,769,805,579 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 1937494 of underdog's Covert Agents!
Spoiler
Targeted Spacial Distortions Defense 5993156 5722/5750 sabbed in one go
Jorgensen
Forum Regular
Alliance: DDE
Race: Draeden / Love Demon

crypt0n is galactic wrote:Congratz to Jorgensen who welcome'd me. Good work on my MS, I forgot to send it away after jumping off VAC. :)

Thanks mate

Spoiler
With 16,324,769,805,579 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 1937494 of underdog's Covert Agents!
Spoiler
Targeted Spacial Distortions Defense 5993156 5722/5750 sabbed in one go
stratigize
Forum Regular

Jorgensen wrote:

Well it was fun. RSE wouldnt leave my MS standing for more then 7 minutes. I got a few MS's in the process. All the attacks by RSE made his war setting go into place. and mine went into place with all my attacks on him. So i was able to take his defense. Which i believe to start was 3 tril.
~crypt0n
Forum Regular
Race: TAF

Jorgensen wrote:
crypt0n is galactic wrote:Congratz to Jorgensen who welcome'd me. Good work on my MS, I forgot to send it away after jumping off VAC. :)

Thanks mate

Your welcome. :smt060
~LordRse~
Forum Addict
Race: Prophet
ID: 79075
Alternate name(s): "Bringer of Rain"

Stratigize wrote:
Jorgensen wrote:

Well it was fun. RSE wouldnt leave my MS standing for more then 7 minutes. I got a few MS's in the process. All the attacks by RSE made his war setting go into place. and mine went into place with all my attacks on him. So i was able to take his defense. Which i believe to start was 3 tril.

Indeed 3T def.. we had some fun, thanks for the MS battles.... War/War ftw! :)

We got peace tomorrow! :) thanks for the fun again.
Spoiler
Past sigs

stratigize
Forum Regular

Alright way past my bedtime so im gonna post my stats because by the time i wake up the war will be over....

Your Achievements (war points per in brakets)
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 1,689,739
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 14,991,193
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 40
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 249,861
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 11,939,377
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 42,456,505
Spies Killed(50) 31,911,246
Spy Killers Killed(50) 3,010,058
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 1,892,211
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 2,864,662
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 99,091
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 14,888