~Dragon Company~ vs THE DARK DOMINIUM

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: ~Dragon Company~ vs THE DARK DOMINIUM

bina's 800 bil defence zero'd , well thats the biggest you've built in a while !!

keep em comin exDC :S
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bina
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Omega
ID: 1977210

Guild wrote:bina's 800 bil defence zero'd , well thats the biggest you've built in a while !!

no its not lol i had a 2t one before i went to bed
Jim wrote:She killed you with her gaze.

MEDUSA!!! MEDUSAAAAAAAAAA!

*finds a mirror*
Guild
Forum Addict

bina wrote:
Guild wrote:bina's 800 bil defence zero'd , well thats the biggest you've built in a while !!

good god ! :O you guys ! where have you found this new bravery from :P

nice 400 bil defence you just put up , your cov phased for now , so ill wait rather than push through nox , cya later ;)
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mcdeadly
Forum Irregular
Alliance: OE
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Guild wrote:
bina wrote:

nice 400 bil defence you just put up , your cov phased for now , so ill wait rather than push through nox , cya later ;)

so...... you give up???

400bil def gonna send you to the curb? :smt043

there seems to still be a lot of people getting excited over little defences from people that have surrendered.....
ImageImage
R0B3RT wrote::smt117 MCchicken not clovn sorry " i" not work on my tast :-D
Guild
Forum Addict

mcdeadly wrote:
Guild wrote:
bina wrote:

so...... you give up???

400bil def gonna send you to the curb? :smt043

there seems to still be a lot of people getting excited over little defences from people that have surrendered.....

...... :-k .......

little defences is more than they have been building when in DC , so we're happy they feel safer in OE alliances, but since there surrender hasnt been accepted they mas aswell still be in DC alliance
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

I don't see a surrender by Marshall or vimes posted anywhere here, follow them wherever they go, the will not be the beneficiaries of any agreement DDE has with any other alliance until they properly call an end to this "war" .

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
marshall
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: 100m sprint
ID: 42274

Fine, Dragon Company surrenders, AGAIN! now **Filtered** keep it in your pants and stop hounding my members. We are trying to move on and play the game how we want to play it, which you are constantly preventing us from doing.

Mods, close this thread (again)

Jedi~Tank wrote:I GOT WRECKED BY MARSHIE
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

marshall wrote:Fine, Dragon Company surrenders, AGAIN! now **Filtered** keep it in your pants and stop hounding my members. We are trying to move on and play the game how we want to play it, which you are constantly preventing us from doing.

Mods, close this thread (again)

I don't think your surrender was needy enough.... Can you get on your Knee's with a tear or something? :-k
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
marshall
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: 100m sprint
ID: 42274

Why are you such a **Filtered**?

Jedi~Tank wrote:I GOT WRECKED BY MARSHIE
Eelyzabth
Forum Irregular
Alliance: DDE
Race: replicator
ID: 1961519

marshall wrote:Why are you such a **Filtered**?

cos its in his job description
Some girls turn heads. DDE girls break necks.....oh and.... Its NOT a bra, its a lacy summer top!!
My DDE Medals
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Field Marshall wrote: Lizzy for president =D>
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

[quote="marshall":OMG]Why are you such a **Filtered**?[/quote:OMG]
Cause your good at it bro... no harm meant :-"
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
Eelyzabth
Forum Irregular
Alliance: DDE
Race: replicator
ID: 1961519

well people we have an official surrender, it may not be the most poetic, and there is a distinct lack of flowers and chocolates for me... but none the less it is, as required, an actual official surrender, straight from the horse's mouth, or fingertips anyway...

it is accepted

the war with Dragon company is indeed over and this thread can be locked, flat packed, dust covered and placed into cold storage

(please allow a little time for the message to get out to the rabble...erm, I mean the lovely members of both alliances)
Some girls turn heads. DDE girls break necks.....oh and.... Its NOT a bra, its a lacy summer top!!
My DDE Medals
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Field Marshall wrote: Lizzy for president =D>
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq

Eelyzabth wrote:well people we have an official surrender, it may not be the most poetic, and there is a distinct lack of flowers and chocolates for me... but none the less it is, as required, an actual official surrender, straight from the horse's mouth, or fingertips anyway...

it is accepted

the war with Dragon company is indeed over and this thread can be locked, flat packed, dust covered and placed into cold storage

(please allow a little time for the message to get out to the rabble...erm, I mean the lovely members of both alliances)

Did he wave his hands in the air and did he do the chicken dance ? aint no formal surrender withou the chicken dance :D
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

Booya thats something that hasnt happened in a while 8)
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
Giovanni
Forum Intermediate

GL and have fun in OE boys and girls.

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”