Darkalbino_ declares war on perg

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Famine
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ghost Riders
Race: Unforgiving
ID: 1926423
Alternate name(s): *4th Horseman

Re: Darkalbino_ declares war on perg

Guess it doesnt matter what u think,,,LOL I am involving myself wether u like it or not....All u have to do is find the testicular fortitude to with stand the oncoming PAIN....;)

If your (skeered) just say your skeered,,,,,, Or just sit there and be a pretty good farm with no def..

Have a nice day.

P.S. Anyone else that has a problem with any purg alliance in main can take it up with me on the Battle field as well.....

Darkalbino
Fledgling Forumer

is that cause thats where you keep ur multies?

lulz
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Darkalbino wrote:is that cause thats where you keep ur multies?

lulz

Its where I keep mines though, but dont tell no one. :-$
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
DarkA
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

This still going on? How's going massing perg players from normal? :lol:
God of Future Sun
"That's all we expect of man, this side the grave: his good is - knowing he is bad."
Famine
Forum Regular

Darkalbino wrote:is that cause thats where you keep ur multies?

lulz

WOW !!!! what a come back that was,,the best you got was that,,,LMAO !!! ( The mental copasity of a rock ) LOL

Go cry multi somewhere else Loser (ooppss..I mean Albino) lol

Deadliest Wes
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Δ Allegiance
Race: Oni System Lord
ID: 68005
Alternate name(s): Your Worse Nightmare, The Butcher!

Famine wrote:Guess it doesnt matter what u think,,,LOL I am involving myself wether u like it or not....All u have to do is find the testicular fortitude to with stand the oncoming PAIN....;)

If your (skeered) just say your skeered,,,,,, Or just sit there and be a pretty good farm with no def..

Have a nice day.

P.S. Anyone else that has a problem with any purg alliance in main can take it up with me on the Battle field as well.....

Im siding with famine with this one ;) I am also involved with this alliance because of this war :sge

I think its pretty bad that some people think its glorious to pick on certain members because they are in a perg only alliance. I didnt like it back with SWAT and not gonna accpet this.
6 Titan Accounts Decended since April 10, 2011
If you have traded with me please post feedback. Here
Tekki wrote:I'm kinda happy that he's chosen to come back... :P
Other Sign
Darkloser_
Forum Newbie
Alliance: The Darkness
Race: Dark Lord
ID: 1906231

Famine wrote:P.S. Anyone else that has a problem with any purg alliance in main can take it up with me on the Battle field as well.....

you see Famine, the thing is, no one's going to 'take it up with you' because it isn't a requirement for you to approve the massings of perg players. Infact, it isn't a requirement to talk to you at all. So stop acting like the the only Protector of the Pergs. I sincerely hope that nickname sticks, because everyone will know that you're a big softy :P

Deadliest Wes wrote:Im siding with famine with this one ;) I am also involved with this alliance because of this war :sge

I think its pretty bad that some people think its glorious to pick on certain members because they are in a perg only alliance. I didnt like it back with SWAT and not gonna accpet this.

We're not asking for people to accept it. The only reason we're posting here is so that people are aware that it is happening, not to get permission.

We don't think that it's 'glorious' either. We don't think we're heroes for doing what we're doing. We're doing it because we believe Perg-based alliances are pointless and defeat the purpose.

As for yourself and Famine getting involved, Firstly, to my knowledge, no one from ANY perg based alliance has been hit. It is also rediculously hard to find someone from a perg-based alliance out of perg.

I don't see why the perg-based alliance players need protection from 2 players in main. Are you protecting them because they can't fend for themselves? If the answer to that question is 'no', then what you are doing is as bad as what you are claiming we are doing to them.

Famine wrote:Go cry multi somewhere else Loser (ooppss..I mean Albino) lol

I saw that coming a mile away. What you're doing is the equivelent of the "NO U" comeback. Are you 3 years old? If you are accusing me or being a multi, come right out and say it. And while you're at it, post some evidence besides that fact that our names both start with 'Dark' - because there's probably about 50 players just in main alone that start with 'Dark'.

Our alliance, The Darkness, was named so for a reason.

Oh, and btw Famine, i think you must be the one that is, how you put "skeered", because it looks like you need help from your DoO buddies in massing/farming me by the looks of it... What's the matter? is my 0 def too much for you to handle?
Naq sold to date: 369 Tril[/size]
My Trade Feedback can be viewed here:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=173298
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

How many of those in Perg based alliances in Perg have come out to fight in support of their members in the Normal realm? Cause that is the reason for this war right? So just wondering how many have come out?
Image ImageImageImage
JOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Valhalla
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 86242

LOL, good to see you three are still managing to annoy everyone with your actions ;)
Have fun with your warring the pergs xD

I agree with your sentiments about perg being stupid due to the over-limit armysize people, but it is possible to mass with 60AT a day, just annoying as hell to do :P

Also; <3 the memes all through the thread ^_^

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

16:14 Thomas Lasky Attack defended 15 34,665,589 0 xxx xxx
Hookoo2
Forum Expert
Alliance: Executive Solutions
Race: system lord
ID: 69357

yeah 60 1at hits

Famine
Forum Regular

Darkloser_ wrote:
Famine wrote:P.S. Anyone else that has a problem with any purg alliance in main can take it up with me on the Battle field as well.....

you see Famine, the thing is, no one's going to 'take it up with you' because it isn't a requirement for you to approve the massings of perg players. Infact, it isn't a requirement to talk to you at all. So stop acting like the the only Protector of the Pergs. I sincerely hope that nickname sticks, because everyone will know that you're a big softy :P

Deadliest Wes wrote:Im siding with famine with this one ;) I am also involved with this alliance because of this war :sge

We're not asking for people to accept it. The only reason we're posting here is so that people are aware that it is happening, not to get permission.

We don't think that it's 'glorious' either. We don't think we're heroes for doing what we're doing. We're doing it because we believe Perg-based alliances are pointless and defeat the purpose.

As for yourself and Famine getting involved, Firstly, to my knowledge, no one from ANY perg based alliance has been hit. It is also rediculously hard to find someone from a perg-based alliance out of perg.

I don't see why the perg-based alliance players need protection from 2 players in main. Are you protecting them because they can't fend for themselves? If the answer to that question is 'no', then what you are doing is as bad as what you are claiming we are doing to them.

Famine wrote:Go cry multi somewhere else Loser (ooppss..I mean Albino) lol

I saw that coming a mile away. What you're doing is the equivelent of the "NO U" comeback. Are you 3 years old? If you are accusing me or being a multi, come right out and say it. And while you're at it, post some evidence besides that fact that our names both start with 'Dark' - because there's probably about 50 players just in main alone that start with 'Dark'.

Our alliance, The Darkness, was named so for a reason.

Oh, and btw Famine, i think you must be the one that is, how you put "skeered", because it looks like you need help from your DoO buddies in massing/farming me by the looks of it... What's the matter? is my 0 def too much for you to handle?

Thats right DL...No one has to get my approval...But none the less,,,I am here and that is my position......

If there was any reason for them to come out,,(like massive amounts of def. or ...large amounts of skill)...all of which,,you guys are lacking..not to mention the testicular fortitude.......

FAMINE 3:16 says "You Just Got Your Ass Kicked"

As for my alliance,,,,they probly see some good farms with 0 def. I make 100 bill per turn when u guys are not on ppt... :-$

So if u guys cant handle it just surrender......(surrender terms follow).....

Have a nice day,

Famine

The Iron Duke
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Nemesis Novus
ID: 1915260

Darkalbino is on vacation mode? Hmm guess his crusade wasnt going so well :roll:
Destroyer of Worlds, Defender of Noobs, Dan Dan the Dustbin Man!
'
Spoiler
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

The Iron Duke wrote:Darkalbino is on vacation mode? Hmm guess his crusade wasnt going so well :roll:

It's sad when it takes an insider to do his dirty work.
Image ImageImageImage
RBR
Forum Expert
Alliance: WarHeaD
Race: Csángó
ID: 1925596

The Iron Duke wrote:Darkalbino is on vacation mode? Hmm guess his crusade wasnt going so well :roll:

he got Edit'd

GO MAELSTORM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dik Mo El Terrible
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: WarHeaD
Race: Terrorist

Darkalbino is iced, and he's sleeping with the fishes. LoL.

GO MAELSTORM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
psshh... ur terms r impossible... only idiots would agree to them, they're like "lay down stop playing, orelse i'll attack u like u must do the same" ... its so low life in doing so... o.O but yeah, sure.... kill me then-... bring it on... common show me what you've got...
[OWNED]

Return to “Vendetta corner”