happy bday ark ricos vs sigma

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
arkangel13
Forum Expert
Alliance: RR
ID: 0

Re: happy bday ark ricos vs sigma

well repli and zeek made a nice 2-3 hour run at us. with strategic sabs and repairs we spoiled there zeroing of defs.

seems OE likes to move big hitters around we may need to further expand our war if need be.
Last edited by arkangel13 on Thu May 19, 2011 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

As much as i have a distaste for OE alliances, and certain others in the alliance.

i have to say its nice to see Alex is still creating a name for himself after all these years :)

do it for TO Repli :P
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
arkangel13
Forum Expert
Alliance: RR

nice job zeek and repli. i had to sleep at some point. lol def up again woot woot
ImageImage
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave

arkangel13 wrote:well repli and zeek made a nice 2-3 hour run at us. with strategic sabs and repairs we spoiled there zeroing of defs.

seems OE likes to move big hitters around we may need to further expand our war if need be.

Jeez im Disappointed in you OE i figured you would be Honourable and fight with the team you had now i check youve done the *Filtered* team change again lol i wouldn't blame Whereub if he declared on Entire Omegan Empire for doing this sly move again.

*Note to self Never trust an OE alliance to play Fair*(with the exception to Ogre's alliance "delta and Alpha 2 sexy alliances perfect as they are :)" )

PS 1st time Ever hitting/being hit Rhett should be interesting :P
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah

Honours and Awards

GOLDEN WING wrote:
arkangel13 wrote:well repli and zeek made a nice 2-3 hour run at us. with strategic sabs and repairs we spoiled there zeroing of defs.

Jeez im Disappointed in you OE i figured you would be Honourable and fight with the team you had now i check youve done the *Filtered* team change again lol i wouldn't blame Whereub if he declared on Entire Omegan Empire for doing this sly move again.

*Note to self Never trust an OE alliance to play Fair*(with the exception to Ogre's alliance "delta and Alpha 2 sexy alliances perfect as they are :)" )

When you guys break deals, don't come to me about being fair.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
GOLDEN WING
Wraith

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
GOLDEN WING wrote:

When you guys break deals, don't come to me about being fair.

Excuse me didn't Omega break the Deal Last time??? and now when Ricos member defends his officer you guys get all Big and begin the bullying again? well ile tell you something Ricos will not tollorate being pushed around buddy.

i expected better from a "Legend" of the game which ive looked up to since i started.

EDIT : Now Stop trying to Justify your actions big boy.

Golden
Last edited by GOLDEN WING on Thu May 19, 2011 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
SSG EnterTheLion

Honours and Awards

officers are not part of any deal..everyone knows this..so if u guys attacked a sigma member for attacking an officer, who's the one breaking deals?
Spoiler
GOLDEN WING
Wraith

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:officers are not part of any deal..everyone knows this..so if u guys attacked a sigma member for attacking an officer, who's the one breaking deals?

attack = farming His Officer was being planet stripped Whereub as a player has every RIGHT to HElp his officer deal or not.

I know if i massed and planet stripped your officers you would have something to say/do about it if Ricos rejected your Vendetta Request.

you guys started then war ended then we started war will end and we would be even i suppose.(Summary)

if you would have stayed out im 90% sure a deal would have been worked out because Sigma obv doesn't want to war but now you joining has tipped the card and taken then away completely.
Golden's Trade feedback
whereub
Forum Elite
Race: 10 THUMBS- CANT MASS
ID: 49443

so you are saying sigma sucks ... cant fight on their own .... ran to you for help ..... who massed us before and broke deals :smt078
matty~
Forum Regular
Alliance: RIcos warlords
Race: i need sleep
ID: 1950534
Alternate name(s): ~matty~
xzxmattyxzx

or epa isnt giving him enough attention :smt017
dont fight a retard..they'lll drag you down and beat you with experience
Spoiler
Some say im insane....I say..My Sanity just took a break

Im so far from the grapevine, im buying grapes from the supermarket.
BEWARE MY SCOPE ZOOMS HEAT SEAKING SCOPE . PRO SNIPER BABY
SSG EnterTheLion

Honours and Awards

GOLDEN WING wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:officers are not part of any deal..everyone knows this..so if u guys attacked a sigma member for attacking an officer, who's the one breaking deals?

attack = farming His Officer was being planet stripped Whereub as a player has every RIGHT to HElp his officer deal or not.

I know if i massed and planet stripped your officers you would have something to say/do about it if Ricos rejected your Vendetta Request.

you guys started then war ended then we started war will end and we would be even i suppose.(Summary)

if you would have stayed out im 90% sure a deal would have been worked out because Sigma obv doesn't want to war but now you joining has tipped the card and taken then away completely.

If he had a problem with the person hitting his officer, he could have spoken to the person. There has never been a NAP signed by any major alliance that has ever covered officers not in either alliance. Officers not affiliated join at their own risk. This has ALWAYS been the case and ALWAYS will be the case in SGW. As for me joining? I am simply defending members of My Empire.

A piece of advice? It didn't have to come to this. NAPs SHOULD be respected..ie..the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one. If whereub wanted his officer protected, he should have invited him into Ricos. That's what people do. I will leave whatever discussions you have with Zeek but this is the last I'm posting on this.
Spoiler
GOLDEN WING
Wraith

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
GOLDEN WING wrote:

If he had a problem with the person hitting his officer, he could have spoken to the person. There has never been a NAP signed by any major alliance that has ever covered officers not in either alliance. Officers not affiliated join at their own risk. This has ALWAYS been the case and ALWAYS will be the case in SGW. As for me joining? I am simply defending members of My Empire.

A piece of advice? It didn't have to come to this. NAPs SHOULD be respected..ie..the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one. If whereub wanted his officer protected, he should have invited him into Ricos. That's what people do. I will leave whatever discussions you have with Zeek but this is the last I'm posting on this.

We should recall this gameplay "Nap Wars" yay has a ring to it

Make em & Break em + maby get some action.

on a + side i do recognize the NAP Should of been respected BY BOTH PARTIES its your own dam fault for being the aggressor in the 1st place always Demandin and never politely asking.

since i been in Ricos 3 OE guys have massed my ascended even with ricos taggs prob more have same issue what im getting at is the NAP has been Broken By both sides Allot and Obv needs to stop.

So don't go Striking Ricos down with this Incident when your Alliance/Empire isn't the Most Honourable themselves.

Ayho away we go............
Golden's Trade feedback
SSG EnterTheLion

Honours and Awards

GOLDEN WING wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
GOLDEN WING wrote:

We should recall this gameplay "Nap Wars" yay has a ring to it

Make em & Break em + maby get some action.

on a + side i do recognize the NAP Should of been respected BY BOTH PARTIES its your own dam fault for being the aggressor in the 1st place always Demandin and never politely asking.

since i been in Ricos 3 OE guys have massed my ascended even with ricos taggs prob more have same issue what im getting at is the NAP has been Broken By both sides Allot and Obv needs to stop.

So don't go Striking Ricos down with this Incident when your Alliance/Empire isn't the Most Honourable themselves.

Ayho away we go............

If someone attacked u in ascension while u had the tag..all u had to do was message them or an alliance leader and vice versa. You know as well as I..ascension is messed up..and while farming people rarely look further than how much DMU..hell even I farmed one of my own teammates, until he messaged me. It is totally irrelevent to this situation though. I will accept that mistakes can be made, on both sides. But OFFICERS ARE NOT COVERED. So an attack on behalf of an officer is a direct infringement.
Spoiler
GOLDEN WING
Wraith

now since you made this clear why not contact Ark and whereub and sort this out and repair what little respect both great alliances have for eachother? :)

Im no leader of Ricos or anything really just Politely Giving my Honest Opinion because this war will drag out like FS and DDE war.

anyways

ile be vac soon anyways my PC blew up on me yesterday (usin mom's pc for 20min)

See ya'll when i get my pc back.
Golden's Trade feedback
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

Who cares if ETL joined Sigma.

More to test the gods might.

However, I will say this. I know folks are busy in real life and such, and I cannot say much as I was one of those when we faught Omega, but I am disapointed how very few Sigma guys have got stuck in.

The war is not a malice one, and so far the banter has been one way. (Not sure if this is an OE order).

However, what a better way to test Sigmas soldiers then battling Ricos.

Yes, we have some big accounts so do Sigma.

It will only make Sigma stronger and benefit OE ultimately.

To me, it does highlight Sigmas weakness as I thought Sigma was a fully fledged alliance rather than trainess maybe I am wrong but each to there own.

All I say, enjoy.

And well done to Reli and Zeek. Nice attack, hats off to you pesky little uns. :smt010

I hope you will will let me return the favour sometime during this war :smt058

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”