Stratigize vs KJ

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

Re: Stratigize vs KJ

so what is bigger E or DDDD ? :D
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
MaxSterling
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Dark Dominium
ID: 83707
Alternate name(s): Naq Daddy, The guy that just stole your naq.

Stratigize wrote:Hopefully I will be the last. Hopefully this can restore relations between us once this is over
Dullest planned vendetta... ever.

You're really not helping your cause.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

MaxSterling wrote:
Stratigize wrote:Hopefully I will be the last. Hopefully this can restore relations between us once this is over
Dullest planned vendetta... ever.

You're really not helping your cause.
They're both on PPT if you cared to actually pay attention.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Mathlord wrote: They're both on PPT if you cared to actually pay attention.
I was off all day. More then 12 hours. Ready for more action.

I just PPT'd after he confirmed he'd need a full PPT as he's away.

-KJ
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

This is a 7 day vendetta...PPTs won't last forever. You both will have plenty of time to smack the other. I would kindly ask those on the sidelines to keep the banter a little less threatening. TAF agreed to this vendetta to solve the problem. This will solve the problem. Any future actions against Stratigize will be met with harshly :)
Spoiler

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

taf is ghay and maffloard cant ad 4 **Filtered**
stratigize
Forum Regular
Alliance: None
ID: 1916975

Kjarkur wrote:
Mathlord wrote: They're both on PPT if you cared to actually pay attention.
I was off all day. More then 12 hours. Ready for more action.

I just PPT'd after he confirmed he'd need a full PPT as he's away.

-KJ

As Monday was Veterans Day, and I am a veteran i took a ppt to spend the day with family and friends, and then last nite i went to my teams hockey game as it was military recognition night.

This was explained to KJ, and we did have one battle, but it didnt last very long.... We both are busy in RL, and both college students.
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Mathlord wrote:This is a 7 day vendetta...PPTs won't last forever. You both will have plenty of time to smack the other. I would kindly ask those on the sidelines to keep the banter a little less threatening. TAF agreed to this vendetta to solve the problem. This will solve the problem. Any future actions against Stratigize will be met with harshly :)
One week vendettas are joke :smt117
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Zod14c
Forum Expert
Alliance: DDE
ID: 6968

Mathlord wrote:This is a 7 day vendetta...PPTs won't last forever. You both will have plenty of time to smack the other. I would kindly ask those on the sidelines to keep the banter a little less threatening. TAF agreed to this vendetta to solve the problem. This will solve the problem. Any future actions against Stratigize will be met with harshly :)
:smt082
Huxley
Forum Elder

Very assertive there fella, anyone would of thought you where trying to dictate to them. That also doesn't go down well with this sort of crowd.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

:smt016
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

:smt093
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection

Osiris™ wrote:

:smt093
:smt019
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

Huxley wrote:
Very assertive there fella, anyone would of thought you where trying to dictate to them. That also doesn't go down well with this sort of crowd.
Well if they have problems with the arrangement they asked for, they know where to find us ;)

Until such a point, go Strat.
Spoiler

---
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

R0B3RT wrote:
:smt016
:smt019 :smt047 :-D

Just don't piss off Mathlord, when he is pissed of...he goes craaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy (poor keyboard) :smt056

Return to “Vendetta corner”