Who's the SSG of all?

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion

Who's the Supreme System God of all in this game?

REK
53%
Lord Rylan
15%
ETL
14%
Other (state who and why)
18%

Total votes: 88
Sephiroth
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Spartan Group Omega
Race: Project MJOLNIR
ID: 117

Re: Who's the SSG of all?

well have fun with that you must have a "small" disorder or maybe you were born with it being that small i dont know you just seem like a little girl to me hiding behind your words making it out like your better than everyone.

to
Pot head

xXxHonourxXx
Osi
Forum Addict
ID: 0

God shornaal wrote:
Prophet of Truth wrote:a well guarded number incase I ever wish to opress the lesser being on your plane of existance. I'd have to be extremely bored to subjectgate myself to the dull crusade. Silence fill my empty grave...for now.

Wouldn't be much of a crusade. I will merely slaughter you......all....i...need is your ID........

Can anyone PM me his ID? :)

No one has it, and I assure you. I can not die. Better people have tried and have failed utterly. You can't kill your God.

oh and Sephiroth, its called roleplay get into character or crawl back to the mud pits you and your species congealed within. Undoubtedly you achieved space travel by smuggling yourselves aboard starships for warmth. How you managed to achieve super luminal travel on your own is beyond my understanding, but the complexity of it is not worth investigation.
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Sephiroth
Forum Irregular

dude this is stargate wars not halo3 plus at least pick a character who doesnt get killed because of his running of the mouth, he died because in his stupidity he leads races to stupidity and get f'd up by the spartan john 117 then gets killed by his own followers. so go shove it up your cram whole

xXxHonourxXx
Sephiroth
Forum Irregular

and for all the critics when i say his folllowers i mean the arbiter, the hand of the prophets.

xXxHonourxXx
Osi
Forum Addict

Sephiroth wrote:dude this is stargate wars not halo3 plus at least pick a character who doesnt get killed because of his running of the mouth, he died because in his stupidity he leads races to stupidity and get f'd up by the spartan john 117 then gets killed by his own followers. so go shove it up your cram whole

Oh Im sorry and who are you? A e-spartan who is horribly crushed by an empire for what? I wonder? Freedom? His country? He was a fool and yet you idolize him. What do you think truth would have done without the token plucky hero?
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Sephiroth
Forum Irregular

retard i dont role play i just like the pic, just shut the heck up its just a game maybe you need a timeout

xXxHonourxXx
Osi
Forum Addict

its an mmorpg, and I can do as I please. Attempt to stop me, you will fail.
Sephiroth
Forum Irregular

why would i want to stop you from looking like a retard, you are pathetic man :lol: you remind me of a whiny little girl go take you whining elsewhere

xXxHonourxXx
Sephiroth
Forum Irregular

you need some tissues :-D

xXxHonourxXx
Osi
Forum Addict

Your not making me look bad...
Sephiroth
Forum Irregular

i know you do it fine yourself, course i might be making myself into a ace but your really annoying so i thought i would pay you the favor back

back to the topic go REK
Last edited by Sephiroth on Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xXxHonourxXx
Osi
Forum Addict

No I actually seem intelligent, and I really don't care how people view me because this is the role I play...you however...well I think I've made my position abundently clear.
Sephiroth
Forum Irregular

yes but being intelligent is a quality you lack, and can you take your spam elsewhere topic is who is the ssg of all?

xXxHonourxXx
Osi
Forum Addict

I lack intelect? I'm sorry but if you look at the quality of my posts compared to your word vomit, you pale while I have the air of a dignitary.
Macrocosm
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Ancient

I smell of Confrontation. :lol:

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”