The Tauri Alliance Family versus The Dark Dominium Empire

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
beliblisk
Forum Expert
Alliance: TA
Race: Resistance
ID: 68961

Re: The Tauri Alliance Family versus The Dark Dominium Empir

deni wrote:
beliblisk wrote:So if i get this right.Kaboomer is pissed about some one taking planet while we are at war? :smt117

Apparently you do not. But that is hardly a surprise ;)

Yes i was just asking for explanation.

Wellcome back $Deni$ i missed your BS ](*,)

With 6,401,820,330,144 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2994000 of Super Tadz's Covert Ops!

With 111,151,377,807,302 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 9330796 of EnterTheLion's Undercover Agents!

With 2,663,022,177,462 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 3840816 of Rube_Dragon's Covert Agents!

Considering the distance to travel, the enthusiasm of the troops for this battle, and the degree to which they were comfortable in their victory,and 8,880,526 Untrained Jaffa ware taken from the realm of XYZ.
Scar Face
Forum Intermediate
Race: System Lord

beliblisk wrote:
deni wrote:
beliblisk wrote:So if i get this right.Kaboomer is pissed about some one taking planet while we are at war? :smt117

Apparently you do not. But that is hardly a surprise ;)

Yes i was just asking for explanation.

Wellcome back $Deni$ i missed your BS ](*,)

I think probably nobody on this forum missed u and yours :smt115
Spoiler

Spoiler
buck wrote: Scar Face , One of the New additions to the list of Bad Bad Men... Scar Face doesnt take **Filtered**, but gives alot of it out. He is one of DDE's great forum advisers and antagonists, as well as a skilled warlord. A great Past and some would say, an even greater future at the very forefront of all things bad await this Character.
My feedback topic
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:
Drahazar wrote:btw, i want to keep the planet "scar face owned me" just because of its name hehe
Nah - I deserve that one xD - cos he did :D
Spoiler
buck wrote:
Scar Face wrote:Join DDE, farm all the above :smt060
Bahaha that is the single best post ever, I love scar face.
Spoiler
Zod14c wrote: :shock: dont mass scar.. he is baaaaadasss
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

:smt043 missed u beli "PURE AWESOMESS" blisk :smt042
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq
ID: 0

beliblisk wrote:
dgb wrote:Got this pm off kaboomer

All that big talk on forum and doin nothin, and then yu take a planet and go ppt.

Probally till after the war :D

Im gonna sit on yur ass for the next few weeks thats a promise ;)

my return pm

First off just got back from my hols went to sunny whitby,besides that before i went away a week ago i assended leaving me 0 uu trainable as i lost 60 mil massing, i no not many far as your concerned but to me a lot when i use 30 ago assending,now far as the planet goes i was on msn this morning and i was asked to take a planet off who ever i did ule notice he lost more than 1 in all ive took 8 planets the timing has nothing to do with it,having no covert and no uu i can do Masking is bad all else,i will post this in main to show just the type of player you are odd very odd.

ohh and sitting on my arse will ensure the war keeps on going please dont pm me any more as you dont listen you just talk and talk and talk.

So if i get this right.Kaboomer is pissed about some one taking planet while we are at war? :smt117

DGB i hope you got a warnin cos i always get them if im told i masked on forum, but you probally didnt.

You had big mouth on this forum and did nothin now yu take planet from DoC and go ppt same second till after war end :smt117

Im not mad bout the planet im disapointed in all your big talkin and doin nothin some lame excuse bout 30mil uu orso ?? :smt117
I fight even with 12mil uu and win ;)

Yur beein sat on mate cos yu just got a vendetta !!!!

Beli im not gonna vendetta you just yet need some extra levels cos all you do is sabb me with your 38 and the one time you massed cos someone send me uu in the open and you went directly too ppt after off course !

So i found someone with 38 and whatnot who acctually really dont like you 2 and wants a vendetta with you 2 so your gonna get one 2 aint that funny :D yur gonna be sat on 2 !

Goodluck and do go naggin and whinin bout vendettas you all talk big everywhere and do nothin so now is your chance :smt025
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
dgb
Forum Expert

I did get a warning and i apologised :)
My big mouth orrr did i upset you,big talk on the forums nope, all i said basicly cut down to some thing you can understand, is most of this war youve picked on accounts that are small then bragged and bragged and bragged how good you are,but wait now you want a vendetta with me again small no covert or uu as again ive told you im assending,and now you say its not the planet that bothers you its something else, wasnt dgb nice to you on the forums did you cry a little,im been daft i no but you are 1 odd person to say the least forum rage at its best ps the vendetta doesnt work i did as my alliance asked and as your pm shows is the reason for your upset the planet witch i took dont sudenly change it to suit your self if people read back they can see whats been said,start on me start the war.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Dont waste time vendi Beli.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
kaboom
Forum Expert

dgb wrote:I did get a warning and i apologised :)
My big mouth orrr did i upset you,big talk on the forums nope, all i said basicly cut down to some thing you can understand, is most of this war youve picked on accounts that are small then bragged and bragged and bragged how good you are,but wait now you want a vendetta with me again small no covert or uu as again ive told you im assending,and now you say its not the planet that bothers you its something else, wasnt dgb nice to you on the forums did you cry a little,im been daft i no but you are 1 odd person to say the least forum rage at its best ps the vendetta doesnt work i did as my alliance asked and as your pm shows is the reason for your upset the planet witch i took dont sudenly change it to suit your self if people read back they can see whats been said,start on me start the war.

Sorry m8 i posted on our forum my intents with vendettas :D had to go away and as for the braggin, ppl in yur aliance know what i did m8 ;)

Yu got a vendetta theres nothin yu can do and or whine about it :D

So keep tellin i did nothin lmao talk to deathincarnator i loved him long time all day yesterday :D

Yur a big mouth tellin storys and yur gonna be sat on by me cos i take offence to it THATS THE WAY IT IS !
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

dgb wrote:I did get a warning and i apologised :)

I never saw Kaboomer brag about how good he is..I see him posting kills and trashing his account beating on TAF..kinda reminds me of me in my younger days :-k ..

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
dgb
Forum Expert

Again if you read i said upto that point youd hit a lot of small accounts i no since then youve hit bigger ones,but as was said by some 1 a few pages back no point arguing with you,i have very little to lose until i do my last assension you seem determined to have a pop at meeven thoe ive had nothing to do with you for weeks o except that small 120 bil i got last week,And ide rather not bother my alliance over you so go for it think ive got 10 mil trainable now and covert 30 im ready to rock lol.ohh and to jedi i did say othere day out right lieing is not needed but a good old wind up never hurts o hang on it maybe does p.
kaboom
Forum Expert

dgb wrote:Again if you read i said upto that point youd hit a lot of small accounts i no since then youve hit bigger ones,but as was said by some 1 a few pages back no point arguing with you,i have very little to lose until i do my last assension you seem determined to have a pop at meeven thoe ive had nothing to do with you for weeks o except that small 120 bil i got last week,And ide rather not bother my alliance over you so go for it think ive got 10 mil trainable now and covert 30 im ready to rock lol.ohh and to jedi i did say othere day out right lieing is not needed but a good old wind up never hurts o hang on it maybe does p.

M8 stop winin and lyin yu talkt a lot of bs about me tho and yu got a vendetta now goodluck

just hit small account and few big ones now ?? what planet r you livin on m8 ? didnt this all start with me trashin a load of 4 to 10t defs ?? you sound exactly like some other players i know here who do yu remind me of ... what is his name ... :smt117
AWARDS

Res, Non verba

dgb
Forum Expert

you still on about what youve done, ok well done youve done ace, my hats off to you, your a world beater,you got your vendy 1 sided as it is enjoy it and bathe in the hights of greatness :)
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

This is quite frankly pathetic.

JT. We talked about this last night. Diplomacy First. Your member pledging a vendetta prior to the war even ending goes against everything we talked about yesterday, or was this NAP just a way for you to target individual TAF players who your louder players don't like?

Kaboomer, if you want to mess with someone, mess with me. I've seen you sit there and do nothing to my account for days and days unless you get that war setting even if I built double what you had. If you'd like me to insult you more to get you to change your gaze from someone who is far more respectful and honorable than you have been or will be, let me know.

If this is the treatment I will expect from DDE during "peacetime", I will be surely disappointed.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
kaboom
Forum Expert

Mathlord wrote:This is quite frankly pathetic.

JT. We talked about this last night. Diplomacy First. Your member pledging a vendetta prior to the war even ending goes against everything we talked about yesterday, or was this NAP just a way for you to target individual TAF players who your louder players don't like?

Kaboomer, if you want to mess with someone, mess with me. I've seen you sit there and do nothing to my account for days and days unless you get that war setting even if I built double what you had. If you'd like me to insult you more to get you to change your gaze from someone who is far more respectful and honorable than you have been or will be, let me know.

If this is the treatment I will expect from DDE during "peacetime", I will be surely disappointed.

If yu got double what i got why yu dont attack me then ? cos i know ive been hittin double what i got in your aliance past days sorry it wasnt yu but if yu feel neglicted yu can always start hittin me ;)

And as for DGB he is a big mouth maybe like me but he got his vendi ;)

And im not playin here for your feelins m8 as i told yu when this topic started i would behave if the rest did to. i behaved but there came a point the BS yur "friends" kept postin i had to lower myself to there standards ;)

I hold a grudge m8 and some will find that out ;)
AWARDS

Res, Non verba

dgb
Forum Expert

I litraly posted on 2 pages a few weeks back, and ive heard nothing from you till this morning about a planet,i honestly dont no why u havent gone for me last two weeks if your that annoyed about it.
kaboom
Forum Expert

dgb wrote:I litraly posted on 2 pages a few weeks back, and ive heard nothing from you till this morning about a planet,i honestly dont no why u havent gone for me last two weeks if your that annoyed about it.

Cos i was bussy with bigger players who could hurt us more ;) prioritys m8 DDE first and since war is over and yu made it personal yu got yur vendi now :D

Edit : im told to stop arguing about it on forum and to just keep killin yu l8r. so sorry im not replyin annymore best of luck winin tho.
AWARDS

Res, Non verba

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”