Ascd. Generations vs. Leaf Village

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Re: Ascd. Generations Vs Leaf Village

Tetrismonkey wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:
Loki™ wrote:
Guild wrote:
Loki™ wrote:
Guild wrote:some nice maths for you loki whilst in your delicate state....

50 mil uu x 800bil per mil = 40 tril...... , so them UU are most appreciated :smt056

also astraels/baxters defence gone and AC'd

:smt025

ps...
08:41 7NationArmy Attack defended

took some naq he farmed, and now he has gone :-)

The damn price has went up again? I was still living the age of 650bil-700bil per mil. I even bought UU for 650bil per mil during the war.

ino its bloody mad, there is people selling and buying for 800 bil :smt078

Lets start massing those people! :-D

Im game :p

Count me in to.
:smt047

Starting with harch? :smt047
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Roggireck - The one member of leaf willing to dance properly!

Before:-
[spoiler]Strike Action: 4,107,294,217,712
Defensive Action 1,374,386,907,247
Covert Action: 6,101,889,874,180
Covert Operatives: 5075184

Storm Rising uses its Energy Volley to inflict 750,231,090,000 damage, destroying 8632 Energy Shields on Dragonzord![/spoiler]

After:-
[spoiler]Strike Action: x19,882,781,857
Defensive Action 0
Covert Action: x49,000,945,011
Covert Operatives: x23930

Storm Rising uses its Energy Volley to inflict x4,970,000 damage, destroying 0 Energy Shields on Dragonzord![/spoiler]

5m Spies ac'd
10m Def Supers killed?
8.2m Strike weapons sab'd
MS massed (WTH is your overall MS power?)

Sorry mate, we keep pounding on you! but atleast you can take pride in knowing of all leaf members your the one with the biggest balls :) (loki, your 2nd on my big balls list now sorry)
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

G'ladddddddddddd tzikkkk would have done it myself but we agreed not to :-D
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

caw caw caw , whats that batman ? im not sure robin , i think its your dealer calling

**Filtered** , i gotta go , :O

jk cya guys in an hour or two ;) nice mass on roggir and great play with lv awesome charicters and awesome guys :)
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Ya apparently the brokers are in 12-hour time format... when the game clock is in 24-hour time format. So I saw the 12:00 and thought it was just 12:00 not 12:00am, and so at 2am last night (for me) it expired... SO I thought it would expire at 2:00pm for me today and I would be here to train it. Pretty stupid the broker clock is 12-hour format, but **Filtered** happens. So kinda my fault for reading it wrong, except Loki didn't accept it for 2 days *glare*.

Whatever, no one cares >.>

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

there there empy :smt056

we've all taken some losses in this war :/ i share your pain!!

it was actually gonna be me that raided you but i was busy with my gf :( so the others had to drop rank first hehe.

pissed i missed out hehe
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

lets see what lv have in store for tomorrow :P?

hope you guys all enjoy , i may or may not be off ppt depends on when i gotta go airport ~.~

have fun all involved , great war

peace out

~Ryuu

El Destructo is still lurking tho ;)
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Thel
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~Cloud Village~
ID: 1946016

Sorry I havent been building up the last week, I have exams starting 2moro so I probs wont do anything before the end of the war either ](*,)

It was fun guys! :smt050
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.
War....war never changes.
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

I think I wont mass anymore since I lost empy's loan and I'm too busy preparing for finals to raid. :smt089
~Tziki~ wrote:Roggireck - The one member of leaf willing to dance properly!

Storm Rising uses its Energy Volley to inflict 750,231,090,000 damage, destroying 8632 Energy Shields on Dragonzord![/spoiler]

Defensive Action 0

Storm Rising uses its Energy Volley to inflict x4,970,000 damage, destroying 0 Energy Shields on Dragonzord![/spoiler]

5m Spies ac'd
10m Def Supers killed?

Sorry mate, we keep pounding on you! but atleast you can take pride in knowing of all leaf members your the one with the biggest balls :) (loki, your 2nd on my big balls list now sorry)

:( tbh not a suprise as rog has a lot more war experience.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Loki™ wrote:I think I wont mass anymore since I lost empy's loan and I'm too busy preparing for finals to raid. :smt089
~Tziki~ wrote:Roggireck - The one member of leaf willing to dance properly!

Defensive Action 0

5m Spies ac'd
10m Def Supers killed?

:( tbh not a suprise as rog has a lot more war experience.

You dont need war experience to have the balls to put something up that would atleast make us beak a sweat :P But so far, you and rog are the two MVP's for leaf in my oppinion.
--------
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Tetrismonkey wrote:Props go out to Guild. His persistance in this war is a notable one and has earned some measure of respect from not only LV but me. Although you are an ass, you sure are one of the better ones. DLT just wouldn't listen to us and run a magnet across your harddrive... :-D

Anyways, I won't really be building anything, as of late just been farming when I get chances to go on the computer. Hope my early massings are notable.

I have to admit, Loki sure did kick some ass. =D> :smt089 :smt056

^ Agreed

im sure you'd have gotten some mention somewere, were it not for some dis-respectful and unkind words :(

how is the family anywhoo? keeping you busy? hehe
--------
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

i expect this is why you sold your acc on?

never the less, enjoy it whilst you can :P
--------
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

i haveny even had the time to wipe my own ass past 2 weeks ](*,) makes me sad whens does this thing end 8-[ my ppt drops in a bit built something small ish
Spoiler
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

ends tomorrow ^^

better to ask exact time from SS.

Id take a guess, and say 00:00 game time. But ive not bothered to enquire myself :p
--------
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Wednesday, 00:00 game time.
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”