Hollow's Manga/Anime reviews

A place for random anime lovers to get together and chat!
Hollow
Forum Expert
Alliance: Vampyer
Race: Vampire
ID: 0

Hollow's Manga/Anime reviews

hehe, what give me the right to review you ask? absolutely nothing!

so lets get started

*the following articles may contain spoilers, though ill try not to, and ill give a nice warning =)*

This week i'd like to start with the FLCL (manga)

well, the other day i purchased a manga called FLCL (and a couple of vol's of Fruits Basket (which is awesome!)), i only got volume one due to that being the only one out atm. i heard some chick ran around with a bass guitar, so i got excited :lol: (i have a thing for a girl with a guitar, especially a bass!)

So then i sat in my nice comfy chair and began reading.
This manga gives me the feeling that Japanese people think they can sell anything they draw and us westerners and we will buy it! (which is exactly what i did) im not completely saying its rubbish, i guess its just that hajime guy's ("artist") style of drawing but when im reading it i feel like he's gotton lazy and hasnt put detail into half of the pictures and the whole manga just feels rushed. oh and he didnt draw the girls cute enough!! although the style of the manga may have been intended to be crazy and all over the place, but the pictures could have still been drawn much better!

BUT i havent seen the anime and from what i have seen the art of it looks pretty good. Also the story line is decent, i mean its by Gainax who have done some good stuff in the past ('Neon Genesis Evangelion' and 'he is my master' hehe)

i think ill be watching the anime next to complete the story line, because it was entertaining!

hehe if you managed to read all that thanks :-)
Whos Hes a Ninja
Tigatron
Forum Elite

Re: Hollow's Manga/Anime reviews

the anime is better then the manga but i haven't read the manga in awhile

Return to “Anime Corner”