Complaining about Homer

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
Mukasa
Forum Addict

Complaining about Homer

"-irc.gamesadvantage.com- *** You are permanently banned from KingdomChat (guess why ...idiot) "

calling an idiot? what kind of a mod are you?

I got banned without any warning that you give to others. Double standards right there....I then remembered it might be my nick yes,changed it,and asked why i got kicked,then u banned me and insulted me...ur a crappy mod indeed...

Also with IRC mods using nick "God" some feel discriminated..it's extremely sad to see mods who always are smart asses how ppl should follow rules,and they break them....by not going by the standard procedure and by insulting me...

Homer I demand that you apologize :lol:
Omoc
Forum Elite
Alliance: *Lone Wolf*
Race: Tollan
ID: 0

Re: Complaining about Homer

Insulting from the moderator side is wrong in any and every case :?

Wana share what was your nick in that time :lol: ?
Mukasa
Forum Addict

it was **Filtered**

also Paul or whatever he is banned me again lol.....can't get on SGW channels..for now anyways lol...anyways....i asked him if he's **Filtered**. now dunno what he meant,i meant the name..**Filtered**......i didn't write "**Filtered**" i wrote "**Filtered**". that's not same as penis....it's a name... i asked him if he's **Filtered**. i didn't use the "a" before the **Filtered**,i learned that if u wanna call someone a penis u need to write "a **Filtered**"...i wrote "**Filtered**".

so paul....unbann me and apologize..ur using ur position and have double standards for TLE members..ur bad bad bad mod....u should be removed.

P.S. I didn't know i'm not allowed to use **Filtered**.

it's same as "i want to have sex with you" but different words...it's nto a bad thing..if u say that's bad than ur dicriminating and saying this is "TABU thing" meaning ppl should talk about sex. are you saying that?

also my english is bad so i didn't understand if this was in rules...so i didn't know that **Filtered** might be wrong,when my mate told me,i changed my nick,but i got then kicked and banned.

bad bad mods..using ur positions...it's a shame we have such bad mods..
Last edited by Mukasa on Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Omoc
Forum Elite
Alliance: *Lone Wolf*
Race: Tollan

This will be fun :-D

Good luck :-)
Mukasa
Forum Addict

I don't need luck. They are mods,they should be enforcing the rules AND follow them...not going over them and have double standards and insult others. bad bad mods!

i feel i need no luck because i'm right in this case...

BAD BAD MODS!
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

mukasa, the operators and the mods arent fully linked...

also, people have gotten kicked on irc for mentioning that american vice president's name...

and the reason you got kicked again, was because you had been informed that names containing the F word were not allowed...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Mukasa
Forum Addict

Zeratul wrote:mukasa, the operators and the mods arent fully linked...

also, people have gotten kicked on irc for mentioning that american vice president's name...

and the reason you got kicked again, was because you had been informed that names containing the F word were not allowed...

i got NO warning....

and besides...i changed it few seconds i wrote that, i got kicked,ok understand,but banned? nah....
Eriond
Forum Grunt

mukasa u've been on irc long enough to know what is not allowed. and all these topics about it are not helping you.
Move along, move along, nothing to see here
Mukasa
Forum Addict

so using mod powers in a wrong way is not allowed right?
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

mukasa, it is operator powers, not mod powers... big difference... and they werent used in the wrong way, you knew that the f word isnt allowed there... yet still you changed name to something containing that... so your kick was deserved, and it is against rules to go past a ban, therefore you also deserved that punishment...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Mukasa
Forum Addict

ok,i'll give ya a phone number of my internet provider,talk with them,why i can't get a static ip...i want it too..so net would reset itself automaticly after 24hrs like it does now...

banning me permamently on whole sgw irc is overreacting...i expect it's removed.....i won't be quiet about this and zeta's double standards

and mod or operrator powers..same stuff.....he used his powers in a wrong way.
Eriond
Forum Grunt

go back to school then, ip's only change if u have a dynamic ip and disconnect from the net all the time u are connected that ip is reserved for you.
Move along, move along, nothing to see here
Mukasa
Forum Addict

are u stupid or what? what the hell did i say?! after 24 hours connections resets itself cause of dynamic ip which resets every 24 hrs automaticly!

i have probs with my net..it either throws my connection down or i hate to reconnect that it works like it has to....prolly my pc...have to format it....so YOU go bac kto school and learn to read.

i wanna have static ip so i can have my pc turned on for more than 24 hours without connection going down(i don't have the automatic reconnect enabld for more reasons) so it's hard when i dowlonad stuff and it goes down cause 24 hrs have passed....

perm. ban is uncalled for..if u all say it's not uncalled for any that it'snot like it was in past,the zeta is old skool and his place is with those who just do this for fun and out of boredom.
Ferra
Forum Irregular
Race: System Lord
ID: 39507

If it resets every 24 hours why do I have logs of it reseting about 3 times in a half hour? The perm ban is not uncalled for you have been on IRC for a while, You should know the rules. Its pretty simple, you break the rules you get banned, you evade that ban you get g-lined.
noone
Forum Elite
Alliance: none
Race: gone
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

maybe a silly thing to say .. but how hard is it to automatically deny usernames for irc containing certain unwanted words :\

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”