Omega Blade Innocent

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Storm Boy
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Repli/NanoTi

Omega Blade Innocent

Omega Blade...

ID 85967

msn/email : krisanth91@hotmail.com

Okay I am selling my account right. Sold to him for his small prior account. He promises 8mill UU but in a day or two[which his mate owes him]. Day or two passes. I sell the small prior account for UU and tell him to send the UU to a mate. I send the ID etc.

Go on msn, seems his mate who owes him UU has blocked him. But I could see he was online so I add him into the convo, doesn't say anything. But I know something deeper is going on.

Anywho conclusion is. Omega Blade scammed me from 8mill UUs....
And blocked me...
Do not trade with him until this has been cleared up.

HAS BEEN CLEARED UP!
Last edited by Storm Boy on Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Omega Blade
Forum Intermediate

Re: Omega Blade, ID 85967

dude that isnt my id anymore man.. dont do naything to it.. I got freaking scammed by AGA and he didnt gve my uu i will get u the freaking uu in 3 days.. if not i will post myself been a scammer for this is just a game no use scaming and getting a bad name for ur family.. tell AGA i am coming for him that piece OF **Filtered**

and if i cant get u the uu i will gve my ccurrent account id do watever u plz with it.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Omega Blade, ID 85967 Scammed me 8mill UU

Sounds like AGA made another victim.
Omega Blade
Forum Intermediate

wth are u saying. I nerver blocked u.. dude i nerver scam. and get ur facts correct if i blocked u how the hell can i be talking to u in msn now? i dont run and hide over sumthing that i did.. u will get it i 3 days.
Storm Boy
Fledgling Forumer

fact is 8m owing,

Massing accounts in 3 days...
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

I blocked you because you wanted 2m UUs @ first, then 3 days later you wanted 4m UUs, Then 2 weeks later you wanted 8m UUs - In 1month your gonna want 100m UUs aye.
Omega Blade
Forum Intermediate

but u do owe me that 8 million uu rite.. and i understand u were scammed by sum1 for 10 million uu and 3 trilion or sumthing.. thats why i am saying at least gve me my half of wat u owe me 4 million.. and i can sumhow get the other 4 million uu in 3 days.
12agnar0k
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Bad Luck wrote:but u do owe me that 8 million uu rite.. and i understand u were scammed by sum1 for 10 million uu and 3 trilion or sumthing.. thats why i am saying at least gve me my half of wat u owe me 4 million.. and i can sumhow get the other 4 million uu in 3 days.

psht no one scammed him, he scammed you cos hes a dirty liar, plain and simple.
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict

12agnar0k wrote:
Bad Luck wrote:but u do owe me that 8 million uu rite.. and i understand u were scammed by sum1 for 10 million uu and 3 trilion or sumthing.. thats why i am saying at least gve me my half of wat u owe me 4 million.. and i can sumhow get the other 4 million uu in 3 days.

Your a dirty liar and a low life..

Your friend Zirtux scammed me and you know it, so shut you mouth, or is your mouth to big for you to shut?
12agnar0k
Forum Addict
ID: 0

_Ancient God Anubis_ wrote:
12agnar0k wrote:

Your friend Zirtux scammed me and you know it, so shut you mouth, or is your mouth to big for you to shut?

I never lied, you were rude. And thats the reason you are getting nothing, its the truth, i have cant say for sure whether or not she scammed you, she said she didnt and i believe her over you, so stick it up your bum.

So pay the guy you scammed back you bloody low life.
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict

12agnar0k wrote:
12agnar0k wrote:

I never lied, you were rude. And thats the reason you are getting nothing, its the truth, i have cant say for sure whether or not she scammed you, she said she didnt and i believe her over you, so stick it up your bum.

So pay the guy you scammed back you bloody low life.

I'm not like you 12. I don't shove things up my ass, like you.

and I'm a low life? lmao, like at you, 24/7 on SGW.
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

12agnar0k wrote:

Actually you're both of those. You lie and tend to cheat in order to get ahead in sgw. And why must you be so naughty to Rag, I'm quite sure what he isn't 12, yet you are. Anyways, in retrospect...AGA=Scammer. :smt023
Death is the Road to Awe

Storm Boy
Fledgling Forumer

All this rambling, its way beside the point.

The point of this topic is, Omega Blade has 24hrs left to pay, or his, his friends, his friends friends.... Accounts will lay in ruins.
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict

Sun God Ra wrote:
12agnar0k wrote:

Actually you're both of those. You lie and tend to cheat in order to get ahead in sgw. And why must you be so naughty to Rag, I'm quite sure what he isn't 12, yet you are. Anyways, in retrospect...AGA=Scammer. :smt023

Hehe, I don't owe OB anything, nor have I ever.

:lol:
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Any link with it?

:?

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=103214

Quite confusing considering both involve Omega Blade/Bad Luck :o
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”