command star

Suggest any improvements
SWÅT
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Tauri Alliance - High Council
Race: Furling / Tolah
ID: 90071

Re: command star

This is for everyone againt snipers and the CS. you worry about their losses when having a big CS to farm with? how about the losses a guy with a 40 Quad defence who is sitting on around 1 quad of DMU and mister Smiper decides to DM him because he couldn't hit it but really wants it bad. now the losses to the defending party are way higher then the attacker where the losses would have been less on the defender if he would of only been attacked with a 1 then a 15.

But snipers look at the fact that their AT are limited and is it worth multy hits here or move on to the next guy. Bring in the CS update and the snipers will have one more stat to worry about lossing a hit to.

Snipers are not the real issue about CS's. the real issue is those who want it deleated are those who haven't invested in them. i would love to see this update happen.
:smt015
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Re: command star

Dirty Harry wrote:This is for everyone againt snipers and the CS. you worry about their losses when having a big CS to farm with? how about the losses a guy with a 40 Quad defence who is sitting on around 1 quad of DMU and mister Smiper decides to DM him because he couldn't hit it but really wants it bad. now the losses to the defending party are way higher then the attacker where the losses would have been less on the defender if he would of only been attacked with a 1 then a 15.

But snipers look at the fact that their AT are limited and is it worth multy hits here or move on to the next guy. Bring in the CS update and the snipers will have one more stat to worry about lossing a hit to.

Snipers are not the real issue about CS's. the real issue is those who want it deleated are those who haven't invested in them. i would love to see this update happen.

I had a top 10 CS and I want it deleted so thats not the case. Another thing you failed to mention is DM will still work the same and CS are not part of the equation. So 30 DM kills 94% of Both ATT and DEF, and with that gone the CS is once again useless.

I can honestly go either way, upgrade it or delete it. I just want everyone to see the down side of it. Look at main now. Look how people carry 1 stat. MS and nothing else. Then they can take a small army and mass your MS and kill all your weapons for minimul costs. After that all those defensive super die for free.

Of course the 30 hit phasing rule in ascended will surely help, but I guess I'm saying the CS would be nice to have fixed, but is low on the list compared to the Massive flaws such as deascention and DM strength.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.

Return to “Suggestions”