Tauri Warlords Alliance

All Tauri and Tollan discussion
O Neills
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Tauri Warlords
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Tauri Warlords Alliance

I am the second in command of the tauri warlords alliance. We except only Tauri/Tollan, and so far we have 31 members. But we need more, (especially Tollan) so I was wondering if any of you are interested. If you have any questions, about the alliance, I will be happy to answer them.

Before this gets moved, I have posting in the alliance section without success. And since this is a Tauri ONLY alliance, I thought I would post here.
Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote: This Tauri does not know fear. He speaks as we are equals.
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

Re: Tauri Warlords Alliance

It will not be moved. PM some lone wolf tauri's/ tollans some might wanna join
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

I applaud your movement. I tried to organize something last summer, but I never seem to have the time, so it fell through (was going to be called the Terra Defense Fleet, though it would accept Asgard and Ancient too). Anyways, glad to see you guys are getting a substantial amount of members. I'd join if my loyalty to TSA wasn't so great ;)
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
Dagr
Forum Expert
Race: Asgard
ID: 50627
Alternate name(s): Day

=D> Nice job, good to see someone got one started. I'd join but like Phoenix of Terra, I'm to committed to my alliance.
O Neills
Forum Intermediate

Are either of you interested in becoming allies? I cant seem to get many Tollan to join, so we do have a problem dealing with ascended enemies.
Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote: This Tauri does not know fear. He speaks as we are equals.
Alumni
Forum Grunt
Race: Tollan
ID: 1902945

Hello i am the leader of the tauri warlords.

if anyone wants to become alies or join please contact me in game
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

Whose bugging you in ascension? Seeing as that's the one where I think I have more power :P
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
Alumni
Forum Grunt

The Confederation

This is the name of an alliance formed to stop the Tauri from becoming the greates race as it always should have been.

I will soon depart to normal to deal with this but i dont want to be an ***hole about it.

I just dont want anything like this to stop the Tauri Warlords.

It is very weak and i need a polite way to well stop them.

Any suggestions. :o
Long~Live~The~Tauri~Warlords
damien snpr
Forum Irregular
Race: **Filtered**

I only see 2 people in The Confederation and niether of them are ascended. :?
...Image
311 [TA]
Forum Expert

the similarity in your name to the current tag holder of the Tauri Alliance, O-Neill, is really bothersome

we the TA will have to keep a watch on you, do not do anything in our name, or we will have to put a stop to that

personally,

i suggest that all members of this alliance

come apply to join the TA, the original Tauri Alliance, and still keeping that spirit alive today!
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil,
is good men do nothing.
*Much props to greenman for my wicked new sig, thanks G oh yeaaaaaaaaah! *
Alumni
Forum Grunt

first i know they are weak i just dont want them to get strong and cause trouble for my alliance. but i guess ill leave them alone.

and secound i will not have my alliance join the Tauri Alliance who has let other races in and now the Tauri are nolonger in control of the alliance. other races are stronger than the tauri. I Lead the only all Tauri Alliance in the game and i will keep it that way.
damien snpr
Forum Irregular
Race: **Filtered**

Alumni wrote:first i know they are weak i just dont want them to get strong and cause trouble for my alliance. but i guess ill leave them alone.

and secound i will not have my alliance join the Tauri Alliance who has let other races in and now the Tauri are nolonger in control of the alliance. other races are stronger than the tauri. I Lead the only all Tauri Alliance in the game and i will keep it that way.

There are 31 of you guys though, and only two of them. If they keep attacking you or something, then coordinate your alliance and mass them.

...also I don't think 311 was trying to disrespect your alliance, he was just making a suggestion. ;)
...Image
Dajjal
Forum Elder

We don't even have to worry about them because if they are in norm and if we are in perg then whats the prob??
Made by Colton!
Stargater580
Phoenix Award for Epic Success, awarded Jan 21, 2009.
O Neills
Forum Intermediate

We have a lot of members in normal.

We would never even consider doing something "In the name of the Tauri Alliance", and we are not trying to copy you.

When I signed up, i knew nothing about the game, your alliance, or O-Neill. Sorry if it bothers you.
Alumni
Forum Grunt

Yeah our alliance is split between realms.

and they are weak now but when they get stronger there will be a war. I just thought about ending the war now.

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”