Semp// TEMPER!!!

All Replicator and NanoTiMasters discussion
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Re: Semp// TEMPER!!!

i've found that some of my fellow replis are a bit reluctant to let go of their replistarry names and move on to you semper..... i wonder if its cuz u intimidate them or if starry is just that frigging awesome...

i'd go with the latter myself.
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

i dont think I intimidate anyone..lol. Youd be a bit of a sad arse if I could intimidate you with a few sharp words and not so tough insults.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
OvR
Forum Regular
Alliance: α Allegiance
Race: Asc. LegoBlock 20
ID: 1921708

We've to agreeeee on the name first...

(and starry is just frigging awesome!! ^^ )
Feel free (and welcome \:D/ ) to leave/check some Feedback.
Thanks.

Nothing (useful) to say.
starry~* wrote:lmao~*

hex and binary are pretty interchangeable :D
HairyMehoff wrote:so is an asgard's butt with its face :lol:
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Semper wrote:lol..yes It has got my attention. When I can be bothered caring, I just seek out 'Temper' and smile to know he needs to replicate someone better...(as thats what replicators do..evolve..and of course..they just reached their pinnacle..unless of course they replicated Auriel, Tom Twin, The Iron Duke, Law7441...maybe ETL and Osi. In which case..equally as masterful clones..)

An ETL clone would be amusing. ;) Appreciate making the list as well. :)
I recall one. the new enterthelion.. also known as Zao and all that. Quite the amusing chap.

No.. the most amusing thing would be a Replicator actually replicating the Ultimate. At that point, all Replicators will want to Replicate the Replicator who replicated the Ultimate. The Ultimate Replicator would be torn apart by the Penultimate Replicators attempting to replicate the Ultimate Replicator, causing the Ultimate AND Penultimate Replicators to be diminished, and the Ultimate to be destroyed, never to be replicated ever again, to the utter ruin of us all.
Confound those Replicators. They are our potential doom! :| Now get back to building towers in the brickyard, and leave mommy to dream of grand futures for you all. Nightynight. :)
Tigatron
Forum Elite

Auriel wrote:*sigh*

When Will I Get A RepliMe? :(

:-D :-D RepliAurie
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

:( That's only partially replicated..

Better be something like this:
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

She's not as nice as you are though :-)
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life

Return to “Replicators/ NanoTiMasters”