Jaffa vs Tauri

All Tauri and Tollan discussion
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

Jaffa vs Tauri

Rugby Match (no pufter sports like NFL or Football (soccer).

Im pretty certain after several lessons the Jaffa would eat you Tauri.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
~Josh~
"The Canadian"
Alliance: The Collective
Race: Hobo
ID: 1968761

Re: Jaffa vs Tauri

ha we would just elbow you in your symbiote pouch and take you out of the game... and jaffa are 2 serious and they wouldnt be very compliant with the rules... jaffa could probobally win an eating contest... btw why is a snakey posting here? traitor? i mean sholva... TAURI & TOLLAN 4 LIFE
muffafuffin wrote:nevermind please disregard my nap as the SGW gods (and by gods i mean TC) dont see a nap in my future.
MY TRADE FEEDBACK
damien snpr
Forum Irregular
Race: **Filtered**

Speaking of eating, I'm starving.
...Image
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

BBQ TIME!!!

On a more serious note.... Not all tauri are build like Jaffa, with the exception of Christopher Judge. Having said that, I'm sure we'd be able to find some massive Tank men willing to give it their all to make our race look a little better than the Jaffa's.

The thing is, we know where their weak spots are. Chest, groin, slavery taunts etc...

We would need to set some pretty stringent rules down though before the game... Like, no zat's, no staff weapon, no guns and such.

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
Fallout
Forum Regular

Semper ever seen SG1? you know it was a reality show right?
from time to time Jaffa captured Tauris but in the end Tauri always wins :P
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

Fallout wrote:Semper ever seen SG1? you know it was a reality show right?
from time to time Jaffa captured Tauris but in the end Tauri always wins :P

And the makers of Stargate thought... Oh, now that the Jaffa have taken over the stargate and enslaved the Tauri for there gods, how do we do a next show?.

So, a smart executive, thought. let the Tauri win, using elastic bands , sweat and a few tears against a army of gods, who are more powerful then the Tauri for centuries so we could have a long running set of shows?

Because, come on, episode after episode of the Jaffa whipping the Tauri would be boring but satisfying (not as exciting torturing Tok'ra spies :D and watching legos climb up the glass and falling down again)

And Teal'c has never lost to a Tauri (even without his smybiote)... shol'va

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
O Neills
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Tauri Warlords
Race: Tauri

The fight between Ronan and Teal'c was tie, and you are forgetting something. Teal'c DID loose as boxing to O'Neill when O'Neill was using the super bracelet.
Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote: This Tauri does not know fear. He speaks as we are equals.
Dave_rocks
Forum Irregular
Alliance: DoO
Race: Ares
ID: 13600
Location: The land of Aus/ floating somwhere in the galaxy as an ascended being

O Neills wrote:The fight between Ronan and Teal'c was tie, and you are forgetting something. Teal'c DID loose as boxing to O'Neill when O'Neill was using the super bracelet.

im ll for tauri but notice the use of SUPER BRACELET???
:P
lol, o'neill always beats the other jaffa. the only strong jaffa is teal'c. as such the jaffa would need a team of teal'cs :D
DoO Leader
id: 13600- for those who wish to trade,
- for those at war

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”