Tauri scum bow before your God

All Tauri and Tollan discussion
Ash
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Tauri scum bow before your God

ernest wrote:** Before the tauri and tok'ra even touched the GOD Ernest, Ernest's holy fleet arrives and boards the ms to save their GOD from evil and once Ernest arrived in his almighty hatak he ordered the tauri destroyed and the ms was blown to space dust and then some of the other gods arrived and completely obliterated the entire tauri populations in the area** Worship me slaves and you'll be saved fom destruction unlike ASH!

Unlike ash??
Hmm seems that by shouting my name he seems to think that some mortal peril shall descend upon me. a bolt of lighting from the sky to smote me down perhaps?
But i seem to still be here, alive and well and thriving too. So perhaps oh snakey one you should return to your little world where you can lord it over your poor subjects. That is until we decide to liberate them that is.
Spoiler
Ash = One of Jack's Bastards
MajorLeeHurts wrote: dont threatn me with a good time :)
lordernest
Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL

Yes, my slaves and my brothers slaves WILL destroy the tauri to the point of almost extinction for those who resist THE TRUE GODS OF THIS GALAXY!
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest
Ash
Forum Addict

a good plan that would be for you now wouldn't, i mean technically you need your slaves way more then they need you. so if you kill them all off you'd be screwing yourselves over.
NO slaves no hosts, no hosts means no bodies for you parasites to inhabit. Which means you get to spend the rest of your days swiming around a pond watching out for fish

Good plan really
Spoiler
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri

Nuto vixen wrote:
killtacular wrote:Tauri slaves if you can not bow because your back are laiden with my many riches a slave carries, you can pay me 1 naq or offer me a maiden of my choosing.

That is all back to work scum. **cracks whip**

*Makes a phone call*

Ahh, here's the thing... you guys sort of died out. We had an uprising a while back. Didn't anyone give you the memo?

*Looks back at my millions of Tauri standing behind me with dead sybiote necklaces*

I'll give you 10 minutes to get you, your mummyship and your negative attitude off our planet... or there shall be consequences you will not enjoy.

*Starts stop watch.

Nuto, classic. lol.

Bill ;)
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
lordernest
Forum Elite

My slaves will serve me and my children because WE'RE GODS and GODS NEED SLAVES TO WORSHIP THEM BUT WE COULD EASILY MAKE NEW SLAVES WHICH WE DO! WE USE HOSTS TO PRESENT OURSELVES IN MORTAL FORM AND ASH YOU'RE TESTING MY GODLY PATIENCE BY NOT BOWING BEFORE YOUR TRUE GOD! ME!
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

- Lord Ernest
O Neills
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Tauri Warlords
Race: Tauri

Your an idiot....
Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote: This Tauri does not know fear. He speaks as we are equals.
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
Race: System Lord
ID: 37648

O Neills wrote:Your an idiot....

saying this, you proof you are one yourself.
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
Ash
Forum Addict

ernest wrote:My slaves will serve me and my children because WE'RE GODS and GODS NEED SLAVES TO WORSHIP THEM BUT WE COULD EASILY MAKE NEW SLAVES WHICH WE DO! WE USE HOSTS TO PRESENT OURSELVES IN MORTAL FORM AND ASH YOU'RE TESTING MY GODLY PATIENCE BY NOT BOWING BEFORE YOUR TRUE GOD! ME!

lol, im surprised that your even noticing me, i mean you claim to be a god after all and You say i am nothing more then a slave. does my defiance... no correction plain good sense anger you that much. Must be frustrating for a "god" to not be able to silence a mortal.
But then again, your not a god, but a snake and hold no power over me nor will you.
So keep on scream at me, the foam fleckin you lips as you speak is rather amusing, as long as i keep my distance
Spoiler
lordernest
Forum Elite

We'll see who'll suffer when your GODS find out what you're doing and I'm taking care of some broken legos right now so I can't personally deal with your defiance.

- Lord Ernest
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

My god, as a Tauri, is the dollar bill. And, just so it's clear, he doesn't care about anything except jumping in and out of my wallet.

Shame he doesn't propogate like rabbits though.
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

O Neills wrote:jg8r, your sig is very good except for one thing; The Goa'uld know they are not gods and they dont care. They are however fools and idiots.

I'm still your god tho! :P
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

Jack wrote:
ernest wrote:We'll see who'll suffer when your GODS find out what you're doing and I'm taking care of some broken legos right now so I can't personally deal with your defiance.

A few legos holding you back? Even the Tauri can handle the legos the Ori the Goa'uld and other little various annoyances with ease. So much for "gods". Pathetic I say :lol:

Time, all in good time

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
lordernest
Forum Elite

Silence because the tauri slaves are also suffering and i'll bet you I've destroyed more people then you ever will so BOW BEFORE YOUR GOD SLAVE!

- Lord Ernest
weilandsmith
Forum Elder
Race: Asgard
ID: 1994771

Nuto vixen wrote:You've just been kicked out of the Tauri race :evil:

You're probably better suited to a Asgard anyway 8)

hey hey hey... take it easy on the clones.
Ash
Forum Addict

ernest wrote:Silence because the tauri slaves are also suffering and i'll bet you I've destroyed more people then you ever will so BOW BEFORE YOUR GOD SLAVE!

i doubt it, i bet you i've slaughtered more jaffa, then you have foolishly deluded followers.

in fact why am i even bothering to speak to you your not with my time snake
*Turns and walks away*
Spoiler

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”