Use are getting pwned from Squid People
System Lord Speak: RED

Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

Re: Tauri Doomed?

First of all, how long have the Daimon been in the game? :shock: Kudos to whoever took the initiative.

Secondly, it's a game. If you want, get together a bunch of Tauri who, when they're online, coordinate to hit the thread hard. Exchange MSN's or just PM each other when you see someone online. It's not hard. I know three of us tried it in the...fourth round, I think.
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
Shornaal
Forum Elder
Alliance: Delta Allegiance
Race: System God
ID: 52597

Phoenix of Terra wrote:First of all, how long have the Daimon been in the game? :shock: Kudos to whoever took the initiative.

Secondly, it's a game. If you want, get together a bunch of Tauri who, when they're online, coordinate to hit the thread hard. Exchange MSN's or just PM each other when you see someone online. It's not hard. I know three of us tried it in the...fourth round, I think.

dunno i rekon i can get most snake heads to get daimons to win just out of spite. :P (We know we would win so no point us bothering to play silly games)
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie

God shornaal wrote:
Phoenix of Terra wrote:First of all, how long have the Daimon been in the game? :shock: Kudos to whoever took the initiative.

dunno i rekon i can get most snake heads to get daimons to win just out of spite. :P (We know we would win so no point us bothering to play silly games)

Lol. Yeah, they'd do that just for spite, wouldn't they.
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
Skunky
Forum Elder
Alliance: EPA
Race: NanoTiSkunk
ID: 34220

The tauri are always doomed :D

Replicator/NanoTiMaster Mod Colour
Twitchy
Forum Addict
Alliance: WOB
Race: Asuran High council
ID: 79058

yer but dimonds are even more doomed then the tauri ppl
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
:D :D
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict
ID: 0

We're just creating the illusion that we are doomed, seriously, we have everything under control.

So much so that we have tea parties and barbecues and such.

We do this because we're no worried at all. We know Daniel Jackson will discover some device or technology that will no doubt be found at the last minute and save the planet again.

Why worry? Just sit back, relax, and await the next drama.

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie

Exactly
The Phoenix Awards!
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

You see, the beautiful thing about being tauri is that no matter how much power our enemies get.....We can just take it away.

If you want to be #1, just mass the other races muhahaha.

We need more tauri in the game, tell you the truth, I wasn't a fan of the whole ascention being almost required to be a top player.

Bill

(Last Tauri in the top 10)
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Yes your power is being the good guys/heroes on an american serie. Hence being immortal and all powerful. Not hard to figure!
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

Not only that we are human kind many tried destorying us and invasions kept comming. We made it to 2 millenia's so far we will make another 4 ;)
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
destroyer of gaulds
Forum Newbie

well said freespirit
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

FreeSpirit wrote:Not only that we are human kind many tried destorying us and invasions kept comming. We made it to 2 millenia's so far we will make another 4 ;)

I doubt it, what's funny is that Humans say System Lords want to destroy each others, but we all know that humans could as much for some reasons do the same, and destroy their own planet! :shock:
World Wars...talking of being good guys...you destroy each others as do System Lords for conquering new territories! :lol:
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
destroyer of gaulds
Forum Newbie

Legendary Apophis wrote:
FreeSpirit wrote:Not only that we are human kind many tried destorying us and invasions kept comming. We made it to 2 millenia's so far we will make another 4 ;)

I doubt it, what's funny is that Humans say System Lords want to destroy each others, but we all know that humans could as much for some reasons do the same, and destroy their own planet! :shock:
World Wars...talking of being good guys...you destroy each others as do System Lords for conquering new territories! :lol:

scary but true words
weilandsmith
Forum Elder
Race: Asgard
ID: 1994771

pianomutt20000 wrote:You see, the beautiful thing about being tauri is that no matter how much power our enemies get.....We can just take it away.

If you want to be #1, just mass the other races muhahaha.

We need more tauri in the game, tell you the truth, I wasn't a fan of the whole ascention being almost required to be a top player.

Bill

(Last Tauri in the top 10)

if you look at page 1 stats, Tauri/Tollan have the most players.

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”