A dream never dies

All Replicator and NanoTiMasters discussion
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert
ID: 0

A dream never dies

When I got into this whole replicator craze, I developed a dream. I dreamt of building a replicator empire. I carefully watched the forums to see who was most active, and I met up with R1cardo. Together, we recruited the active forum replis who were not already aligned. I joined Artificial Intelligence to accomplish my dream. When I left, it was well on it's way. Rapid succes was everywhere, even in the face of opposition. I was sure that those I had left would be able to continue on without me.

I have returned to a dead alliance. Only a handful remain. Many are inactive. I am dumbstruck as to how this happened. My heart weeps when I see that there is nothing the remaining replis can do to revive their once-promising alliance. The alliance leader has gone on vacation mode and no word has been heard from him.

This sad reality has brought a thought to my head. Who here still cares for the repli dream? Are we to remain at the bottom of the ladder. US? We replis have the most potential in this game, we have the most room for growth, our very name suggests our supposed nature. Yet, as I watch, each attempt at glory ends in failure. Why is this? Is it lack of any significant accounts to help those new repli's grow? Is it that nobody really cares?

I implore each and every one of you to delve into yourselves. Those of you who really believe in the possibility of a replicator empire will soon see your dreams come back to life. In conjunction with those who still believe, I am going to reconstruct my dream from the bottom up. I issue a call to all those remaining replicators and NanoTiMasters who shared my dream to post their support here. Only together, not as multiple factions, but together, can we accomplish this dream.

HairyMehoff
Pushing The Limit
Twitchy
Forum Addict
Alliance: WOB
Race: Asuran High council
ID: 79058

Re: A dream never dies

up the repli empire

but there are many replis who are loyal to there alliances and there friends
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
:D :D
The White Rider
Forum Regular
Alliance: Apocalyptica
Race: Necron
ID: 1927392

Well, we are still here and going strong although we lost some players recently. We are still looking for people to join us and keep the dream alive of bringing back the race wars.

But tomorrow dawns a new day for us all. :)

The White Rider - Apocalyptica Leader - Apokalupsis eschaton!

Trade Feedback
Before you post Multi Accusations
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert

Twitchy wrote:up the repli empire

but there are many replis who are loyal to there alliances and there friends

And therein lies the problem. We attempt to recruit before making friends. we are naive enough to believe that if we build it they will come. Tis' not true my friends. For this dream to become successful it will require a totally new angle.

HM
Pushing The Limit
DrDread
Forum Grunt

When we first formed Unnatural Selection, we had our 'Conversion Movement'. We forced Others to become Repli's through war and threats. lol

Just a thought to get the ideas rolling.
Good luck.
Skunky
Forum Elder
Alliance: EPA
Race: NanoTiSkunk
ID: 34220

That the stupedest suggestion in the world! no affence, to build a trustworthy empire you don't want to get a reputation of threats and bullying you want to gain respect by giving it.

Replicator/NanoTiMaster Mod Colour
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Skunky wrote:That the stupedest suggestion in the world! no affence, to build a trustworthy empire you don't want to get a reputation of threats and bullying you want to gain respect by giving it.

The wars and threats and stuff is exactly what the race wars were all about - massing snake heads until they converted to replis, etc.

Thats the legacy you guys are trying to build from ;)
Skunky
Forum Elder

_Magni_ wrote:
Skunky wrote:That the stupedest suggestion in the world! no affence, to build a trustworthy empire you don't want to get a reputation of threats and bullying you want to gain respect by giving it.

The wars and threats and stuff is exactly what the race wars were all about - massing snake heads until they converted to replis, etc.

That was when the race wars were, but now its all changed :(

DrDread
Forum Grunt

Skunky wrote:
_Magni_ wrote:

Then what is the point of an all repli alliance?
Why not not just have a happy mixed alliance?
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert

It is a plausible tactic. Perhaps one we will use later on when we become more powerful. I used it when I wanted to recruit officers. ;) Worked pretty well.
Skunky
Forum Elder

DrDread wrote:
Skunky wrote:
_Magni_ wrote:

Then what is the point of an all repli alliance?
Why not not just have a happy mixed alliance?

Well there isn't one really, but roll playing is fun :) expecilly against those nooby goa'ulds

Janny269
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: AI
ID: 91241

I had the same dream Hairy but you were the first to leave, I'll follow but I'm thinking of joining up with ********'s alliance but I want to talk it over with some others in my alliance first just to see how they fell about coming over with me. You can PM, you two, you know you are active in the alliance, so get in contact with me. We'll see where we go from there.

Take care,

Janny269 :)
DrDread
Forum Grunt

A few thoughts from a retired Repli/NanoTmaster...

Replicators exist to aquire and expand.
Concepts of love, hate, war, peace and so on apply as potential strategies to acquire and expand.

Trust is irrevelent.
Resistance is futile.

Any method to achieve our 'basic programming' is recommended as long as the gains outweigh the losses.

Other Races are either tools to be used or material for acquisition.

Personal programming differs from repli to repli, but always within parameters.
Ex: My subroutines required me to mass/sab a random Asgard every day.

I even made it a Unnatural Selection Official Policy at one point.

Find your dream and spread the code.

You can file this in your "For Whatever Its Worth" folder...

Cheers,
Marcus Arrias
Unnatural Selection

...logged off, sleeping, dreaming
Anarchy_
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Δ Allegiance
ID: 52622

god i miss the days of the race wars... though i fear that they are lost forever with the major alliances being mixed races :(
Trade Feedback Thread
ID: 52622
Replicator/NanoTiMaster Mod colour
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
ID: 1908448

All it would take to bring them back is a bunch of one race guys (ie: us) and go mass guys from other races in all the alliances....would make them band together in different ways to alliance structures....

Return to “Replicators/ NanoTiMasters”