Mystake
Forum Addict
Alliance: Dominium of Chaos
Race: System Lord
ID: 50147

Being targetted by freespirit

Hi.

i'm being targetted by freespirit.

Check my user logs the last 3 warnings are from him. I got this past warning fro calling someone a scum. 2 posts down that person dedicates a whole **Filtered** post to calling me scum and insulting me and he doesn't get a **Filtered** warning?

THIS IS **Filtered**.

I'm TIRED of being targetted by a **Filtered** multi
TRADE FEEDBACK - I am an A+ trader! Safest $ trades in all of SGW. I do escrow services too!
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=83709

Former member of what became the Alliance of the Year of 2009, Nemesis Sect.

Mathlord wrote:The Reclaimer has been descended as a result of the battle!!!

Good times ;)
#-o
Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

Re: Being targetted by freespirit

Hmm... it seems that this free spirit character is either frustrated on something, either doesn`t sleep well, either didn`t got access from his GF lately.

Maybe he should have a break from moderating? Obviously he doesn`t do his job right lately. :?
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Jack wrote:
Mr Mystake wrote:Hi.

i'm being targetted by freespirit.

Check my user logs the last 3 warnings are from him. I got this past warning fro calling someone a scum. 2 posts down that person dedicates a whole **Filtered** post to calling me scum and insulting me and he doesn't get a **Filtered** warning?

THIS IS **Filtered**.

I'm TIRED of being targetted by a **Filtered** multi

Your last two warnings were a month a part. :?

I fail to see how thats relevent?

If the warnings were warrented then so be it, but he has a point. Why was he warned and not the other person involved?
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Mystake
Forum Addict

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:Hmm... it seems that this free spirit character is either frustrated on something, either doesn`t sleep well, either didn`t got access from his GF lately.

Maybe he should have a break from moderating? Obviously he doesn`t do his job right lately. :?

Look at my siggy. if that isn't motivation enough for him, then maybe the whole ordeal of his and my "friendship" is.
TRADE FEEDBACK - I am an A+ trader! Safest $ trades in all of SGW. I do escrow services too!

Good times ;)
#-o
Mystake
Forum Addict

Wes I'm waiting on a response from you. Neim is warned now but he wasn't until I posted this so speak up plz.

edit: Freespirit was ever so quick to issue a ban on me upon reaching 3 warnings (after which my warning count wasn't properly reset to 0 I believe according to a PM I received stating I was going to be banned for receiving 1 warning after I came back from the ban itself) and so proud to post it on the forums for others to see but did not issue to same treatment to alliance-mate LTC.

Good times ;)
#-o
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

you need also keep in mind that each global mod deals with one area of the forum mostly (with some overlap), thus, it isnt that strange for a person to be warned thrice in a row by the same person...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Mystake
Forum Addict

the warning before this most recent one was for jokingly calling him gay, then saying "nah jk buttercup" which was his ingame name for a while.

actually, here's the quote as it is frm my post

"*points at zesh* <--- Violation of rule 5 Warning issued"

ya.. pointing at ppl is a violation of rule 5? Psst. I got suspended for that.

prior to that, freespirit warned me for calling digi a she. Yes, that's right. calling someone a woman is now an insult.

Good times ;)
#-o
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

Mystake your post was reported i did not check the whole topic but after you reported the other post i send him a warning to. I worked from out of the MCP (Moderator Control Panel) and saw your post reported there. When you pointed out that the other guy was insulting to i gave him the same warning as u.
About you only having warnings from me dont break the rules in my sections then.

If you think im biased cause you have a fake cheating accusation in your signature then get a grib lol. Jason has allready checked out my account on request and the other account involved.
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Mystake
Forum Addict

FreeSpirit wrote:If you think im biased cause you have a fake cheating accusation in your signature then get a grib lol. Jason has allready checked out my account on request and the other account involved.

i think you're biased because I started talking you down after realizing what kind of person you are. You seemed to think at the time we were still friends but you were pretty damn quick to turn that around by the next day after me thinking "oh well I guess he wants to still be friends". Ya...

Also, I'm sure you've got something going for ya with Jason after you suck up to him and beg him to put you back as a moderator after you quit and smoosh asks you to reapply, attending the mod meetings even though you weren't a moderator, being a complete halfass one at that and then even manipulating what other people said to your advantage to get me out of Ombudsman? aka "we have the signatures of all mods" and then those mods coming to me saying that they said it AT THE TIME but the month later you used it (and lied) to Jason they disagreed?

And you're not biased?

p.s. long running sentences ftw

Good times ;)
#-o
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Lore wrote:I fail to see how thats relevent?

If the warnings were warrented then so be it, but he has a point. Why was he warned and not the other person involved?

Lore mate, I was warned :)

To clear this up - I've posted a post that had NOTHING to do with Mystake and he sees the post "whooopy doo, Neimenljivi posted, I gotta inslut him" and said I was a
<Modded Nimras>. I treat people the way they treat me so of course I insulted him back.
I got my 2. warning point and this post's gonna get me the third one to get me banned. You guys can ban me 4ever for all I care, I ain't comming back to this forum anyway after tomorrow due to some things (oh and no mystake, it has nothing to do with you just so that u won't be in delusion that I won't visit the forums cus of you).

Mystake get bent. You always say other people are biased but u don't even think of what YOU did to get yourself a warning. I know u're
<Modded Nimras> and all but you should at least realise that the problem doesn't lie in FreeSpirit (he's one of best mods btw, you're just to arrogant to see it) but in YOU. YOU are the one who causes a mess which mods have to clean up, YOU always post crap on forums, YOU don't deal with your problems but let other do your laundry for you, you are the real n00b. Now go and threatn me u're gonna use a mod to give you my IP and that u're gonna post my exact RL location, I don't give a **Filtered**. Just shows the <Modded Nimras> YOU are in reality.
Oh and don't even dare to talk to others that they suck up when you are one of biggest suck-ups I've ever seen
Now go brag about how u almost crashed ur car on a way back from ur GF and did 90° turn to avoid the crash - as if anyone cares

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Mystake
Forum Addict

Neimenljivi wrote:Lore mate, I was warned :)

To clear this up - I've posted a post that had NOTHING to do with Mystake and he sees the post "whooopy doo, Neimenljivi posted, I gotta inslut him" and said I was a scum. I treat people the way they treat me so of course I insulted him back.
I got my 2. warning point and this post's gonna get me the third one to get me banned. You guys can ban me 4ever for all I care, I ain't comming back to this forum anyway after tomorrow due to some things (oh and no mystake, it has nothing to do with you just so that u won't be in delusion that I won't visit the forums cus of you).

Mystake get bent. You always say other people are biased but u don't even think of what YOU did to get yourself a warning. I know u're retarded and all but you should at least realise that the problem doesn't lie in FreeSpirit (he's one of best mods btw, you're just to arrogant to see it) but in YOU. YOU are the one who causes a mess which mods have to clean up, YOU always post crap on forums, YOU don't deal with your problems but let other do your laundry for you, you are the real n00b. Now go and threatn me u're gonna use a mod to give you my IP and that u're gonna post my exact RL location, I don't give a **Filtered**. Just shows the scum YOU are in reality.
Oh and don't even dare to talk to others that they suck up when you are one of biggest suck-ups I've ever seen
Now go brag about how u almost crashed ur car on a way back from ur GF and did 90° turn to avoid the crash - as if anyone cares

~N

Bolded the important parts.
When have I ever threatened to get a mod to give me your IP so I can get your RL location? Interesting fact: An IP address is not the same as the street address of your home. the BEST I could do with it is give a quick trace-hop to the hub that you connect to. even that isn't a give away (and depending on the ISP will either "hint" at the location of the Hub itself or not even say).

As for GF, I don't have one. 2... not so sure about the 90 degree turn, or where you got that from... and 3, I noticed, I'm the one who sucked up? ya I sucked myself out of OSL and DoC... smart one there.

Good times ;)
#-o
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

You didn't threatn me to give my RL location. You threatned my friend. We both know who that is. Threatning my friend = same as threatning me, at least for me.
And I've tracked someone's location to EXACT STREET & HOUSE NUMBER thro his IP and me being mod on that forums (he said I can test it and he confirmed me that's EXACTLY the place he lives at) and I only needed like 5 clicks with mouse and 1 copy-paste. I am also sure that u know a hell lot more about hacking & tracking and such stuff than me so if I can trace someone's location, you can for sure.

You had GF and where I got that info from doesn't matter. You also didn't suck out of OSL but you got KICKED out of OSL.
You know, when u've got friends in high places and important positions you hear lots of stuff. Such stuff as you sucking up to certain group of players before you gave application for OSL in the first place.

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Mystake
Forum Addict

suck up to a certain group?

guess your friend is so high up in places that his head must be in the clouds!

Good times ;)
#-o
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

if you two want to fight, take it ingame or through PMs... NOT here...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

And then he wonders why he got a warning from me :?
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Return to “Case Archives”